It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assanges lawyer and why it matters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am not sure if this has been posted or not in older posts (too many related posts to read), but I learned an interesting thing about the lawyer of Julian Assange. It seems his lawyer, Mark Stephens - whose law firm, Finer Stephens Innocent, are the legal advisers to the Rothschild Waddeston Trust. I found this to be kind of odd, knowing that the infamous Rothschild family (world elitist and zionist co-masterminds behind the new world order) own Rothschild Waddeston Trust. It made me scratch my head at why he would have a lawyer associated with them knowing what Julian Assange has done with the wikileaks document dump of classified documents in the past few years. A decision that was a lot less earth shattering than was expected. I have a link to this information below:

wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

I found it as odd as learning that Lord Jacob Rothschild supports occupy wall street. That is something odd for anyone who understands what occupy wall street is really about. It seems like it's own conflict of interest. Or so you would think.

americanfreed.com...

Now I am all for people standing up against anyone or anything that oppresses the people, whether it be corrupt banking institutions, mainstream media or governments for that matter. I am all for peaceful demonstration and unity of people in a collective consciousness. The problem I have with what has been happening lately are those who have been attacked, threatened or even killed for doing just that. And it seems it's becoming more of a week to week occurrence. The anonymous hacker group is a supporter of the occupy movement and are not coy about how they feel for standing up for human rights. I thought it was strange that anyone could hack one of the most highly firewalled sites in the world, the CIA. Still seems odd to me.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.suntimes.com...

And then I thought about where all of this is going. Events today seem strange. A lot of anger and violence on seemingly all sides. Where could this be heading? I think I may know.

www.freedomfiles.org...

I think this post tells enough with connecting dots. I could be here for the next week digging up pertinent information relating to this topic. I wonder what all of the fellow ATSers think about this? And forgive me if I have posted anything that may have already been covered in other posts. There are so many. I could spend a week reading all of them.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Im confused, I watched an interview with Assanges lawer yesterday, and it was a bird

Has he got more than one?

In regards to the Rothchilds, Ive noticed not all of them are evil
lol
edit on 2-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

In regards to the Rothchilds, Ive noticed not all of them are evil lol

Which ones are that? The dead ones?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Mostly yes.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The Rothchild's fund a lot of things. They have a healthy percentage of the world's wealth in their hands. And if evil has a face, well....

I think Assange's case, and Ow's protests all have PTB creation and support actually. There is a saying, All Roads Lead To Rome.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Assange is working for the Rothschild Banking Dynasty, that is why he denies 9/11, that is why Wikileaks started the 'Arab Spring' in Tunisia, that is why he keeps leaking documents about Syria.

He is there to destroy the enemies of the Rothschild family. They realized that we trust those who appear to be fighting against the system, that's what this is all about, it's a way of gaining our trust then giving us the disinformation that serves their agenda.

The Rothschild BBC have shows going through Wikileaks information in great detail, that should give the game away to most; if it was really top secret the BBC wouldn't touch it. The Rothschild BBC is the most biased TV station on the planet, always supporting the NWO agenda
edit on 2-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
In regards to the Rothchilds, Ive noticed not all of them are evil
lol
edit on 2-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Like the one they murdered

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

That's the one I had in mind lol

new topics

top topics

join