It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Prepares for War!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Looks like Iran is gearing up for an attack on nuclear facilities. Along with Israel stepping up its threats against Iran.

www.jpost.com...
www.wsws.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by iLLest

The guy in the video is totally wearing lipstick and eyeliner.

But on topic. I think it's pretty much inevitable that something will take place with Iran and Israel. Sure they have been sabre rattling forever, but I just have this gut feeling that sooner rather than later, someone is going to throw the first punch, and my bet is on Israel swinging first. Deep in my heart I don't want any more war in that region, but I feel pretty confident it's going to happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
None of the sources prove anything. The sourced used in the video is highly unreliable,
The jpost one doesn't make mention of the statements made in video.
and I am not even going to comment on the last source.

Anyways, even in a hypothetical senario, it is doubtful Iran is going to go into an all out war, they can't win.
If they did say this, big if, then it would be more of a show of force, to try and not show weakness, rather than an actual call to war.
It makes more sense for them to keep fighting on the international stage rather than attacking directly.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoJAk
reply to post by iLLest

The guy in the video is totally wearing lipstick and eyeliner.

But on topic. I think it's pretty much inevitable that something will take place with Iran and Israel. Sure they have been sabre rattling forever, but I just have this gut feeling that sooner rather than later, someone is going to throw the first punch, and my bet is on Israel swinging first. Deep in my heart I don't want any more war in that region, but I feel pretty confident it's going to happen.

Israel won't attack Iran because without the use of nukes they stand no chance against Iran and they know it. Seeing how the bus bombing false flag failed to get America to attack Iran look for an even bigger ff to take place.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
None of the sources prove anything. The sourced used in the video is highly unreliable,
The jpost one doesn't make mention of the statements made in video.
and I am not even going to comment on the last source.

Anyways, even in a hypothetical senario, it is doubtful Iran is going to go into an all out war, they can't win.
If they did say this, big if, then it would be more of a show of force, to try and not show weakness, rather than an actual call to war.
It makes more sense for them to keep fighting on the international stage rather than attacking directly.

Here's another link backing up the video.

Khamenei Warns Iran’s Top Leaders: WAR IN WEEKS

His other links were just showing how Israel is stepping up their forces for war.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Agreed, Iran wants no war so the terrorist israelis will have to step up and shed some more US blood.
This time oughta be a doozie.
Hopefully we will catch them in the act again but this time something will be done about the true terrorists in the ME.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

The bus bombing was nothing more than a practice FF so that they can fine tune their ultimate FF for the time when they really need America to buy the FF that the previous FF didn't produce enough FF for America to get involved.

SO now that we know what they think we don't know but know that we know what they think we dont know....the FF can now take place unabated.

Any questions? Yes you there eatting the cardboard place holder....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Its sounds true enough, but it's still Debka files. Their sources aren't always trustworthy.

From what it is saying in the video it seems more like posturing rather than an actual call to war.
If the sources are true.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
We all know that Israel wants a war. We know that they want the USA to do their dirty work for them. We know that the US is in no position to do that voluntarily, especially before an election.

Things are gathering together though.

We have a US president who would benefit from a rise in Nationalism right before election. The US government needs a distraction from persistent damaging stories. Israel needs the US to attack Iran for them.

All that is left for these people to do is motivate the citizens. Then they all win.

I'm not saying that it is inevitable. But after seeing the other thread on the market trading anomaly, and Israel stating yesterday that the USA is not acting enough on Iran, I am actually wondering if they are going to do something to mobilize the people against Iran.

If ever there was a time to expect a FF op, now would be the time. They need something to point at Iran, and something to outrage the world, especially the USA.

The storm clouds are gathering by the looks of things. Lets just hope it doesn't rain.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
All sides want this war. All sides virtually need this war.

For the U.S., it's domestic politics and let's be honest, the finishing of business that began in 1979 in the minds of more than a few who've guided policy over the years since.

For Israel it's a nervous game of hit or wait to be hit and I'd sure not consider them anxious. Egypt to one side, Lebanon and Syria to the other, Jordan is a question mark with it's OWN quite serious episodes of domestic unrest in recent times. It's nowhere near constant or large scale like Bahrain, but I've seen stories just often enough to be reminded all is not well in Jordan's little sandox. At the same time, Israel has domestic issues and pretty major things building from it's own people in and out of the West bank territories.

Iran has serious internal unrest potential and current and ongoing economic issues which keep things on the edge of major problems. War helps there for getting the people together and off domestic things. There is also the 12th Imam and however those details work out for religious aspects to the coming war.

Even Russia has major potential domestic issues and has been in the process of actively tightening things up with new laws and arrests to chill dissent or protest, as it might seem to watch it. Almost like preparing for some of what they have implied.

It's just a thing where no one wants to be first. Mark my words though....This damn war will be on every continent to some degree by the end of it all and I really don't think the U.S. Home soil gets a free pass this time. I think our enemies have made very sure that if we take the final step into all this, it isn't life as usual back home for all of us.
I wouldn't be anxious to see this happen on any level, from any side.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
DING DING...www.youtube.com...
The tale of the tape.

Well looks like it folks WW3 soon, but ever wondered how the sides shape up. Unfortunately its not a boxing match , for if it was, going by these stats my money is on Iran.
Just a thought.

IRAN
en.wikipedia.org...

AMERICA
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2-8-2012 by WAKEYWAKEY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's just a thing where no one wants to be first. Mark my words though....This damn war will be on every continent to some degree by the end of it all and I really don't think the U.S. Home soil gets a free pass this time. I think our enemies have made very sure that if we take the final step into all this, it isn't life as usual back home for all of us. I wouldn't be anxious to see this happen on any level, from any side.

I agree and I think it's the main reason the U.S. is so hesitant when it comes to striking Iran. I don't think we're afraid of Iran's military, Israel should be but we don't have to worry. We are worried about 'sleeper cells' within our borders.

What will happen is as soon as we attack Iran all these cells will be given a green light. That's when the # hits the fan.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I personally think this sleeper cell bull dooey is just straight up fear factoring by the gov.
How many terrorist acts have we seen yet?
Considering the FBI has an active terrorist training program, and the CIA or somebody got the shoe bomber past security with no passport....and some used car salesman got framed....
So even the FBI is having a hard time digging up dissedents of any descent who are pissed off enough to do anything violent....they have to sucker them into it.
The US may be hated,(the US GOV)...but everyone wants to go there.....
Bottom line , its way ahead of most other places....
9/11 had to be an inside job to some extent no matter what.....It was just too big and too well co ordinated with the goverment countermeasures (such as they were)
Sooooo, here we have almost nil outside operatives showing up for over a decade (that didnt have help).........
Its pretty plain we are getting far more di information, than reality...the goverment has snuck in an now controls our world view through its inroads into the media we see and hear.
As we saw in Libya, and now have the same # da in day out, they actually film much of the news on a set.....
or cut and paste old films to fit the news flash....besides editing the real news film to their tastes as well.
Sharp eyes and minds have caught them at this many times over now, and its pretty well safe to assume its standard practice.
I believe we are now living in a construct of those who control the media and the laws.....
A tight group of goverment and non goverment agencies,as well as selected corporaations and the military/ industrial/ INTELLIGENCE, complex are putting the research of mind control, and psychological conditioning to use upon the populace of the whole planet.
With that in mind, judging by the ahem, news, id say war is inevitable in some scale or other and it will be soon.....
How it will all play out once it starts is anybodys guess, but terrorist cells over here are not my big worry......
Sometimes i do wonder what would happen if they ended up nuking the worlds oil supply so badly we couldnt use it for a half billion years or so.....or mutate some germ with their eternal poking around for new weapons....
You cant keep worshipping the instruments of death forever without some kind of lethal blowback.......
And that goes for the physical, mental, spiritual bodies of mankind,....the blowback isnt just one thing, and it IS cumulative.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Israel will attack Iran. They held out for their new bunker busters and they are getting them now (it was anounced the bombs were finished last week and then Obama signed an aid package to Israel two days later - hmm what was in it I wonder).

That was what they were holding out for because they weren't sure their bunker busters would go deep enough.
It will happen soon enough.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Of course, someone always has to be fighting a war somewhere in the world, can't make money if people are walking around happy and content.

Nothing would surprise me although im not totally sure about accuracy, but it is only a matter of time. All rulers know how to do is start wars.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There is no need for ANY war. So, why is Iran preparing for one?

All Iran leaders need to do is simply come to the negotiating table, sort out the level and degree of nuclear energy they want, and allow IAEA inspectors FREE ABSOLUTE access to all records and sites of nuke activities, something every nation on earth allows, as nuke safety is a major concern to the war, nothing to do with sovereignity issues.

The Iran leader had not complied,refused to do so, and even challenged the Free world to use economic sanctions on Iran, horridly putting their own citizens to economic suffering for leaders' belligerance.

And now, they want war? Why? Have they truly had nuke bombs made and are afraid of being found out?

Let us all pause and find the truth, before we mankind are manipulated into a war. Only the truth will set us free. None wants war.

Iran's State ideology and official religion is Shiaism, a contentious branch of Islam since its founding when the cultured and heritage rich but barbaric Persia was invaded by the good Prophet Muhammad forces, and forced to convert to Islam by the Sunnis, a religion of civilisational progress and peace from the barbaric period that ruled the Middle East then in the 7th Century.

Since then, the Shias and the Sunni leaders had fought for supremacy for generations and centuries even till today.

Shias are still only a minority amongst the Sunnis. The Shias are surrounded by their mortal enemies - the Sunnis, akin to the same situation that the jews found themselves.

The Shia leaders then started a gameplan:- to deflect the hatred by Sunnis into others.

1. Acclaim themselves into the Sunni muslim majority, stir up continued hatred to the jews and to any nation that protects the jews such as USA, Europe, etc.

2. Fund terrorist organistions, first on those who hate jews such as the uneducated foolish palestinian radicals, to serve Iran's agenda on deflection of hatred. Keep them supplied with weapons, even pay a few coins for those suicide bombers or dead, but to NEVER fund social expenditure such as education, health, infrastructure, etc, to keep the naive palestinians forever stupid, in poverty and dependent on handouts from Iran, so that the palestinian Sunnis will have no chance to rise up against the hand that fed them and kept them stupid.

3. Destabalize every Middle Eastern State, and even to every muslim country around the world, by insidiously funding the extremists to create problems for the Sunni mandated leaders, to keep them on their toes, focussed on internal problem and threats of Israel, so that they may not remember to hate Shias.

4. While muslim brothers are whipped up to hate and fight jewish brothers and all fellow human brothers, the Persian apostate leader hopes to build up its nuke capabilities and military might, and when that's achieve, it will seek to realize its ambition to gain supremacy of not only Islam, but over the world. Nukes are potent weapons. That persian infidel apostate had seen how North Korea weld it successfully for decades, often getting what it wants without even firing a shot, and capable to shoot if need be, a role model to follow.

This is the gameplan of the senile soon to die apostate infidel persian leader, whom cares only about his own personal glory and theological fallacies, and NOT for the Shia faith, Shias, or the Iranian People.

Majority of humanity - common masses - Sunnis, Shias, Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, etc and even Atheists ( humans whom have yet to know our common Creator with their free will) have no wish nor DESIRE for war. We are all only one human race, with common aspirations that binds us all despite our differences, fully achievable if we use those common goals to progress and evolve our current stage of civilisation.

In this modern largely educated age of logic and reason, we can share, discuss, debate and find solutions peacefully regardless the topics, such as religion, economics, political doctrines, etc, etc, attributes for progress and santification of ALL human life. We had evolved out of the jungle and jungle laws.

Only barbaric beasts refuse to evolve, to hold back progress through autocratic intimidation, might and fear. And sadly, such beasts still exist today, but fortunately, becoming rare and soon to extinct.

Once we know and can feel the truth, we know what we must do, to protect our loved ones, regardless if Shia, Sunni, jew, christians, etc. It is only monsters who wants war and domination, a senile persian old mad man and his bunch of degenerates with an oppressive army. They stand in the way for peace, progress and evolution of mankind today.

edit on 2-8-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I have a legitimate and serious question for those who think the Sleeper cells are all imaginary or just misinformation.

Why is it hard to believe the Iranians and others would have aligned what they have for forces to strike us from the inside, after war has begun? They absolutely cannot win if the American people aren't drawn directly into fighting and war to have personal stake in peace or victory. Peace...would be the hope of an enemy of course. Everyone from Hitler to Assad has learned or IS learning this lesson. Safe and Secure at home, we can literally fight forever with no end while the first thing to be destroyed in any other nation is their ability to make war against us.

Why wouldn't an enemy finally have thought this through for once and done something different? Perhaps Saddam had no time and sanctions then removed the options after 1991. Gadaffi was taken by such shock and surprise after being at record levels of cooperation with the West, he may HAVE had forces in our nation at one time (The 80's perhaps) but heck... He was a duck in the gallery when they finally came for him.

So if Iran wants any hope. Any hope whatsoever, history shows America MUST be made to fight and lose war fighting ability. It's a first. No nation since the war of 1812 has accomplished it. I think better of Iran than to just outright assume they won't have tried. In fact, it'll be sad if they didn't at least try to plan their own survival as this WILL be a very very short war in that case. Iran simply won't exist at the end, in any form those living there today will recognize.

As much as my loyalties as an American are set and clear, I do feel bad to see one of the last remaining descendants of the great Empires of history be cornered and destroyed like it appears Iran will be at this rate. All so stupid and unnecessary.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Why is this in the "War on Terrorism" forum?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Why is this in the "War on Terrorism" forum?

Isn't it pretty fair to say that 9/11, whatever else it may be, was the start of all to follow? So, Iran is really the last campaign of the Terrorist Wars. We'll have to call it something else for whatever country has to die after Iran. Surly they'll deem someone next, but Iran ends the line of 'terrorist' nations. Who stands after they're gone?

I think the topic fits perfectly for the forum. It's the capstone campaign to the entire war.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

debka file nuff said, just watched it on extinctionprotocal not once in the video is there direct context just more isreali propoganda here say at best, only intriguing thing in said vid was sat footage of the buildup of concrete and rock over top of their facilities.

not saying its not happening, but anything from debka is just as good as fox news one sided bias media propoganda

SaneThinking

top topics

<<   2 >>

join