It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's NOT Porcupine Creek...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Ok ATS, I need your help keeping our eyes peeled here. I know this could sound silly, but I can't shake the feeling that this is important. I've searched the news and ATS as well, and have found nothing.
I had a dream last night that I can't shake. The dream itself was very uneventful. Nothing strange of note.
BUT...
One thing kept repeating itself over and over.
"It's not Porcupine Creek"
In the dream people kept referring to where we were as Porcupine Creek and I kept having to explain that it was not. I never did say where we were exactly.

I'm not trying to play this off as any sort of prediction or anything. Most likely it was nothing more than a dream. BUT, if there is something to it, I wanted, not only have a record of the dream, but hopefully get the help in searching it out as well.

Just so you guys have an idea of the dream itself (sorry, it's only in chunks)...
I, my husband, step-son, and ex-husband, were tearing out the floor in a house we were remodeling. There were a few others in the dream as well, but I couldn't tell you who. As I said, various people, as they arrived, would refer to the place as Porcupine Creek. By the end I was getting frustrated that I kept having to repeat myself. Apparently there had been a frog under the house that no one had actually seen, but had heard on a regular basis. As we removed the flooring from one section, one of the guys found the frog (looked like a very large green tree frog). It jumped away from him into a small Magnolia tree (no taller than probably 12 feet), and he climbed up to try to catch it again.
The over-all feeling of the dream was light and happy. For some reason we were all getting along and having a good time.

Even if there is nothing to the Porcupine Creek reference, help in interpreting the pieces would be welcome as well. Dream interpretation is not one of my strong points! lol

Thanks in advance for any insight you may have!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Where is Porcupine Creek anyway? Sometimes the minds just needs to work things out in dreams so it really is difficult to say what it could mean. Could mean just about anything though, perhaps something surfacing from a past life.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
There is no Porcupine Creek in my area...
So, I have no idea what that could be. Everything I have managed to search pertaining to that location has to do with a gold mine in Alaska, and a golf resort in California that was recently sold for $75 million. I live in Georgia...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

I always try to take notice of how I was feeling in my dreams when something odd or unexplainable is dreamed about. Were you anxious or nervous in the dream or calm? Your feelings might help shed some light on what was going on.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Oops, I just realized you stated how the feeling of the dream was. If it was light and happy I don't see any reason to be concerned about anything that might happen. I'm certainly no expert but do recommend keeping a dream journal to help remember dreams better.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Yeah, I made a point of writing down the key points I could remember as soon as I woke up.
One thing I found odd after waking up (but didn't notice in the dream)...
The house we were working on was in the middle of the woods (looked like our local forests) ... why would there be a Magnolia tree growing there? They are not native to this part of the state and you never see them planted in the middle of the forest like that.
Another thing, I did notice this one in the dream, my ex is a very paranoid person by nature. My current husband made a comment (can't remember what he said) and I leaned down to him and reminded him that my ex had better hearing than he did. The ex looks up with a smile on his face and said "Yeah, I do". This would NOT be his reaction if this were to happen in the waking world! Whether he knew what the original comment was or not he would take it personally that we were talking about him.
As I said before... everyone was happy in the dream. There were no issues between any of us. We were just working together and having a good time.
I do need to point out that my husband, myself, and my ex DO get along. It's not like it was a huge deal that we were having a good time, but it was strange that all of us were working together on this house. We don't actually spend time together like that.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
Where is Porcupine Creek anyway? Sometimes the minds just needs to work things out in dreams so it really is difficult to say what it could mean. Could mean just about anything though, perhaps something surfacing from a past life.

It's in Alaska and was featured on the Discovery Channels "Gold Rush" show

www.google.com... .0.0.88.88.1.1.0...0.0...1c.RGdMOZDRzgA

new topics

top topics

join