It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man attacks girlfriend over facebook picture of Mitt Romney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Yes, you read the title correctly.

Here is an obvious genius who has no idea who Mitt Romney is and blew up when he found a pic of his girlfriend with the presumed GOP nominee on her facebook account.

Lowell Turpin (pictured), 40, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault last week following a violent confrontation with his live-in girlfriend over what he thought was a pic of a romantic rival on her Facebook page, police said. The apparently news-blind boyfriend from Clinton, Tenn., “angrily demanded to know who the male was” — totally unaware that the man with the graying hair was the Republican presidential nominee, an incident report from the Anderson County Sheriff's Department noted.

SOURCE

This is proof that Mitt Romney just brings the worst out in people.

Domestic violence is certainly no laughing matter, but I can not help but laugh at this case.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
She needed a new boy friend anyway. One she can talk politics with instead of getting beat up over it.
Ya think he feels like a jerk? Hope so.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Oh goodness... I just loaded his picture and that says it all, doesn't it? Wow... Yeah, pictures can speak however high he learned to count for words. lol....

I think I'd feel worse if HE did know who Romney was. I agree about domestic violence being no laughing matter and Bubba there needs a charge of it by the sounds of things. Perhaps an added charge of grand theft. He's stealing my Oxygen and appears to have been at it for a real long time. I can't even do a Forrest Gump quote., It's not fair to the character in the movie. I like that guy. lol...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
LMAO

2ND

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Well technically Mitt is allowed to take a second wife right? So maybe the guy has a reason to be concerned. Hee hee....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Figure that!
The woman not only has a bad candidate but had a bad boyfriend.
Hopefully she will make better choices in future days.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Kinda hard to feel bad for her when she had a picture of Mitt Romney on her FB page...
(still feel bad for her though)
I wouldn't hit a girl for supporting Mittens, but i would break up with her.

You know the funny part, I bet he is a republican haha

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Oh come now, this man had to know his girlfriend was not having a romantic relationship with Mitt Romney. Looking at the suspect's picture I can reasonably deduce that the girlfriend is no beautiful woman... I think Romney could do a little bit better than that.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I say this in a mostly joking manner..
and I am very against men hitting woman for any reason..
But, the little devil on my one shoulder is saying..
"that's what ya get for supporting a douchebag like romney". lol

I wish he wouldnt have hit her, and instead just left her ass and left her wondering..
But clearly he is to stupid for that. lol

I don't know..
They kind of sound like a match made in heaven...
2 idiots.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Phhhhiirrrrtttt BWAH ha ha ha ha ha ha..ROFLMAOWDHEC

No...he's not a redneck...not at all....poor fellow should have learned to read them picture books......

Lemme guess, His mom is student of the month at Robert E Lee Elementary school......HA HA HA HA

Me thinks his girlfriend should go find another boyfriend....this time not one from Wal-Mart in the automotive aisle.

Good gawd....this nation is getting dumber by the day......someone should send this to Jay Leno....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

I actually have that game man...its great to play with friends..not so much with wives.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
'MURICA

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
minus the double post

edit on 2-8-2012 by RooskiZombi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Just like a tolerant liberal.

Sad but true.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

edit on 2-8-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

top topics

join