It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven in a dream-state

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hey guys

Last night I had a very weird dream, I was walking to one of my friends house, but the house was next to a beach on a cliff, which had huge glass windows facing towards the sea.

I walked outside on to the deck, and just stared out to sea. I had the most beautiful amazing feeling while steering out at sea, like everything around me was perfect, just how I would like it to be, and I mean everything.

The only word to describe what I was experiencing is Beautiful, everything around me was beautiful and I was stuck in a feeling of ecstasy.

The dream hasn't left me all day, I keep thinking about the view I was seeing, and how much it impacted me, I woke up feeling like I needed to cry it was so intense. And no I wasn't under the influence of any drugs at all

Has anyone else had a dream like this? Or knows what it feels like? Does it have a meaning?

Cheers!
Brady

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePyramidAgenda

Sounds like heaven is letting you know it exists, now you know what you are missing! You will do your utmost to return there. Heaven is home.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Yes I have had such a dream of total well being which is hard to describe in words.
Yet my dream was of somewhere other than the Earth which I will endevour to describe.
I was totally aware of being in a place made of what I can only describe as light - it was alive, ever changing colorful and beautiful - It is the feeling I recall best - A sense of Peace and well being - I was aware yet not fixed to a a recognizable body as on Earth - there were others too there - friends - we communicated by just a sort of knowing - I awoke feeling I had been shown something of other places where the soul abides - Perhaps your dream showed you this too - That there is more to Reality and it is beautiful
edit on 2-8-2012 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
That's exactly what mine was like. I felt like I was in a place where everything was peaceful. It was my definition of perfect. I've never had that feeling before in my entire life, it was the best feeling I've ever felt.

I was actually really sad to come back down to reality, it was an amazing experience

When I told me friend (who was in the dream) about what I'd dreamed about, she replied 'sounds like heaven'

As soon as she said that I was just stunned, I'm sure there's something to this!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Sounds like you experienced a beautiful dream, I've had many lucid dreams but mine always seem to be in an earth like reality but somehow just that little bit different. Have you ever had a flying dream?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Just noticed you're a kiwi, I think you live in the most peaceful place on earth. Very relaxed people. I spent two weeks in Christchurch in 2006 and I loved it. Much more laid back than Melbourne.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Cheers Kudegras!
Yeah New Zealand is a really chilled out place, especially in the south Island.
I live in the North Island where it's a bit more populated, but summer here is the best! I'm in my element at the beach, which is why I think I felt so at peace in this dream.

Nope I've never had a flying dream, sounds awesome though! I've had a dream where I've died which wasn't fun at all. I was driving my new car home, when I veered off the road and into a big concrete pillar. I had this really high pitched ringing sound in my ears and I was floating above my body. When I woke up it was like 2 in the morning and I had to lie in bed looking around the room for a good few minutes to actually believe it was a dream

Ps. Australia is also such a sick country! Love it over there!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Yes I've had a similar dream were I was overtaken with joy staring into the ocean, then I turned around to see a mushroom cloud in the distance, lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I've also had a dream where I died in a car accident, I was driving a red Holden Monaro. I've never owned one nor ever driven one. My last thoughts in the dream was floating through the roof to look down at the smashed car below. I then woke up. For years I wouldn't drive a red car, I now own a red Subaru. Lets hope the dream was not an omen.
Peace

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

It only means what you want it to mean. I love waking up from dreams that make me feel like that as well. Who doesn't? Always remember that and use it as a template of how you can always make yourself feel better every day. I got a smiley face tattooed on my chest. Cheapest antidepressant ever.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

The day before I had the dream I'd just picked up my new BMW E30. The next night I had the dream, I was so scared to drive to work the next day, it was crazy. Luckily I'm still here, I floated through the car roof aswell, and was looking down upon my dead body, was the scariest feeling.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Stiffolous

I don't want to wake up from dreams that make me feel like that haha. I love that feeling of just pure happiness and wellbeing, and then to be brought down from that high is just a big let down haha

That's a really cheap anti-depressant haha, but so is a box of beer ;D

top topics

join