It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi Tibet connection.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ah the justifications and roots of cannibalism. Special powers my... Regardless, very interesting history. However if any of this is indeed true it is a shame that there aren't handlers to properly bestow said knowledge but that individuals are left on their own to partake in ritualistic practices bordering on criminal insanity.

-MH

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

I can dig that.

But I would still leave plenty of wiggle room for the possibility of Hitler, in fact, having somewhat of a proclivity to knowledge and understanding acquired through occult activities.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

I think he did when it suited him, or often to humour those he relied upon. Rudolf Hess, liked to do his horoscopes for him, so he let him. And General Ludendorff, who was responsible for giving him his first leg-up, compared him to Joan of Arc, Ludendorff had originally set out to find a red haired young maiden to lead to Germany back to his greatness, but decided to settle for Hitler instead

Evidently though, in the last days in the bunker, Hitler had Goebbels read the histories of Frederick the Great to him, and he would get very emotional, tearful even, in his remorse at having failed to realise his 'destiny'. And according to the book, The Man who invented Hitler, by David Lewis, he had during his hospitalisation for hysterical blindness, at the end of the first war, experienced a profound vision that led him to believe quite firmly that that destiny was preordained by some higher entity or being. So while he may have scoffed at others occult interests, he was not completely without inclinations in that respect, but they were more centred around his own imagined (or otherwise) powers. Which may in some way explain his derision of others seeking powers from anywhere but him.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have to call B.S. on that. I've studied with Tibetan lamas and am an initiate of highest tantric yoga. Controlling the outer world isn't what the path is about. That would indicate failure. Even if you have miracle powers, you are not to use them, even to save your own life. The goal of controlling the world and what goes on is so small minded and such a contradiction to the tradition. Only those who are clueless about Tibetan Buddhism would believe such a thing. It's absolute cr@p.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This thread is all over the map . . . and that is not necessarily a bad thing, but the casual reader might think that everything in the thread is of equal value in coming to an assessment of the relationship between the Nazis and Tibet.

I have read four large biographies of Hitler and have practiced Vajrayana Buddhism (the kind that Tibetans practice) since 1976. I know that the Nazis sent at least one expedition to Tibet in search of knowledge related to ancient so-called Aryans, and I have read that the bodies of some Tibetan monks were found in Germany after WW2.

Having witnessed numerous encounters between Tibetans and Westerners over the years
, the emoticon best summarizes for me the gravity inherent in such encounters. I doubt very much if there was a meeting of minds.

Other issues, cannibalism, Blavatzky, the Nechung oracle, etc., are interesting and sometimes lurid by our standards, but are difficult to assess from outside the Tibetan culture. Some of this stuff is very questionable nonsense, the sort of thing that is gossiped about all sorts of religious groups by outsiders and some of it is explicable but is not generally explained for reasons related to Buddhist practice.

Are there objections one might raise to aspects of Buddhist practice? Yes, of course.

Buddhist practice is not for everyone. There are other religions more suited to other aptitudes and attitudes. This is not to diminish the gravity of concerns raised by certain individuals. A serious reservation raised by someone about any activity at all, in any context, is a sign that such a person, and perhaps other people as well should not engage in the activity in question. These reservations should be heard, unquestionably. No Buddhist should object to that, but Buddhists should also be permitted to be Buddhists.

Buddhism is fundamentally about the relief of suffering. Most Buddhists, of all nationalities and sects are a million miles away in thought and deed from the Nazis, or cannibals.

As for the Nechung oracle, he is consulted by the Dalai Lama. The Dalai Lama probably consults the Times of India as well, and his cabinet ministers as well as foreign heads of state, diplomats, personal friends, spiritual advisers, etc.

Nechung Rinpoche is a Buddhist. The oracle itself is a spirit, who is probably a Buddhist, since he is a devotee of the Dalai Lama. The oracle may have been a Bonpo at one time, but I think he is Buddhist now. I would guess that the oracle converted. I don't really know much about the oracle, except that he serves the Dalai Lama, not the other way around.

edit on 2-8-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Thank you all for the great replies.

This story, is truely a mystery, with so many different branches. Like another poster stated, it is all over the place, but trying to connect the dots, is what I am hoping will transpire.

I am still busy reading some books (yeah, real books, lol) and digging around on the net for some more information in the quest to try and dig deeper.

I have found this link, its rather long, but some good reading. If anyone is interested, have a look please.

LINK

VVV

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

When Berlin fell, Soviet soldiers discovered many bodies of Tibetan Monks, dressed in SS uniforms, that appeared to have committed mass suicide. None of the bodies could be identified, thus leaving many questions, as to who they were, how they got there, and what they were doing there.

appologies - but thats not even internaly consistent

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

appologies - but thats not even internaly consistent
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Could you please elaborate. If it is indeed not consistent, please inform me why? I want to get the facts straight, and regarding this issue, there is not much to actually collaborate or deny much of the info.

So please, if you do have more info, do share.

vvv

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

cartainly :

try this [ all ` superfluous ` words removed ]

bodies of Tibetan Monks, ............... None of the bodies could be identified,..............questions, as to who they were,

now see why its not an internally consistant claim ?

if they are " tibetan monks " - they have been identified - and there is no " question " of who they were

if statements 2 & 3 are true - then the claim that they were " tibetan monks " is a fabrication , contradicting the 2 statements

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
AAh, thank you for that explanation.

Yes, i might have stated it wrongly.

The assumption is that they were Tibetan monks, but was maybe never confirmed. Hrmm. I also read somewhere, that they all had the same tatoo on their feet.

vvv

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

cartainly :

bodies of Tibetan Monks, ............... None of the bodies could be identified,..............questions, as to who they were,

if they are " tibetan monks " - they have been identified - and there is no " question " of who they were

if statements 2 & 3 are true - then the claim that they were " tibetan monks " is a fabrication , contradicting the 2 statements

He has a point. If they were dressed in SS uniforms and could not be identified how do they know they were monks?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The Nazis were deep into the occult.They were looking for Shambala and the entrance to hollow earth.
There are countless stories,during the occupation in Greece,that elite fanctions of the SS,were investigating caves as potential entrances of the hollow earth.

I haven't studied much about Aleister Crowley,but from the little i know his "teachings" were involving a lot of tibetan philosophy.
Back to the Nazis,they sent an exhibition,with the official reason of scientific research,in May 1938.One of the main influences was a book from the Polish writer Ferdynand Antoni Ossendowski "Beasts, Men and Gods",that in short he describes his travels in Mongolia and his discovery of Shambala.
book

The nazi connecction with Shambala and Tibet

Documentary from the expedition:

Unfortunatelly this video have no english subtitles,but you can find them online.

Got to go now,but i'll be back for more

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
One of the phenomena that comes up when one studies Tibet is the writings and beliefs of the "Tibetophiles" of the early part of the twentieth century, Madame Blavatzky and numerous others. They had strange notions about Tibetan Buddhism and its connections to their own beliefs in "ascended masters" and tended to try to incorporate the aims and purposes of Tibetan Buddhists into some kind of grand overarching scheme involving groups of secret occultists.

This kind of thing has virtually nothing to do with Buddhism as practiced in Tibet. Talk of such things would be regarded as amusing by any Tibetan lama that I have ever met. Tibetans are completely wrapped up in the life of Tibet and fellow Tibetans. They have almost zero interest in the rest of the world. What interest they do have is largely because of the displacement caused by the Chinese invasion of Tibet.

Until the invasion the only culture, outside their own, that they regarded respectfully was the culture of India, birthplace of the Buddha. It is not that they despise other cultures but rather that they are obsessed by Buddhist practice.

Trungpa Rinpoche, founder of Naropa Institute in Colorado, was a proponant of "Shambala" wisdom, the way of the warrior, etc., but Shambala, the place, is generally thought of as a mythical kingdom. Another popular Tibetan mythical character is Gesar of Ling, a sort of Tibetan buddhist King Arthur type, who had numerous adventures that are the subject of stories.

People who have real experience of Tibetan Buddhism will know that the Western hocus pocus, highly theatrical, occultist slant on it is off the mark. The early Western view of Buddhism and occultism is akin to a view from afar, dim, distant, full of exhalted imaginings. In reality the Tibetans bring the exhalted right down to earth in what is usually a very happy, chatty, family setting, with kids running all over the place.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

cartainly :

He has a point. If they were dressed in SS uniforms and could not be identified how do they know they were monks?

Because:
(A) They probably had shaved heads. I know this is being stereotypical but most Buddhist monks I have seen have shaved heads
(B) They could probably tell from the faces's features that they were asian.
edit on 3-8-2012 by RimDaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Two names; Credo Mutwa, and David Icke.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Far too many people fall into the temptation of looking upon these “aliens” as supernatural creatures. They are just solid creatures, sir. They are like us; and, furthermore, I’m going to make a statement here which will come as a surprise: the Grey aliens, sir, are edible. Surprised?

Martin: Please continue.

Credo Mutwa: I said, sir, the Grey aliens are edible.

Martin: Yes, I heard that and I’m anxious to....

Credo Mutwa: Their flesh is protein, just as animal flesh on Earth is, but, anyone who ingests Grey alien flesh comes very, very close to death. I nearly did. He gave me a small lump of grey, rather dry stuff, which he said was the flesh. And he and I and his wife ritually ate this thing, one night. After we had eaten this thing, sir, on the following day, exactly, our bodies erupted into a rash which was like nothing I had experienced in my life before. It was as if we had ingested a strange substance, a drug, a drug like no other on this Earth. Suddenly, our feelings were heightened. When you drank water, it was as if you had drunk a wine of some kind. Water became as delicious as a man-made drink. Food began to taste amazingly. Every feeling was heightened, and it’s indescribable - it was as if I was one with the very heart of the universe. I cannot describe it any other way. And this feeling of amazing intensity of feeling lasted for over 2 months. When I listened to music, it was as if there was music behind the music, behind the music. When I painted pictures - which is what I do for a living - and when I was holding a particular color on the tip of my brush, it was as if there were other colors in that color. It was an indescribable thing, sir. Even now I cannot describe it. But let me now, sir, go to something else.

Credo Mutwa: And, one day, sir, I had a very unexpected visit while I was living in Soweto, near Johannesburg. I was visited by priests from Tibet. One of these priests, I’m sure you have met him or you know of him. His name is Akyong Rinpochce. He is one of the leading Tibetan priests in England who was exiled with the Dalai Lama, and he visited me one day while I was in my medicinal village in Soweto. And one of the things that Akyong Rinpochce asked me was, “Do I know of a secret city which is somewhere in Africa, a city made of copper?” I said, “But, Akyong, you are describing the city of Umbaba, the city of the unseen god, the god who hides underground. How do you know about this?” And Akyong Rinpochce, who is a very serious investigator of strange phenomena, told me that at one time the great Lama left Tibet with a group of followers and came to Africa searching for this city. And the Lama, and his followers, were never seen again. They never returned back to Tibet. Now, sir, we have got stories in central and southern Africa about little Yellow men who came to Africa looking for the city of Umbaba, the city from which you cannot return alive. What is amazing, sir - I don’t know whether this falls within the orbit of your newspaper, but - there are very, very disturbing stories which I have followed-up here in South Africa, stories which make no sense to me.

www.davidicke.com...

www.canadafreepress.com...
The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and Al-Qaeda: Type the word "Banna," B-a-n-n-a. He said, "Yeah." Type in "Nazi." Bob typed the two words in, and out came 30 to 40 articles from around the world. He read them and called me back and said, "Oh my gosh, what have we done?" What I'm doing today is doing what I'm doing now: I'm educating a new generation in the CIA that the Muslim Brotherhood was a fascist organization that was hired by Western intelligence that evolved over time into what we today know as al-Qaeda. Here's how the story began. In the 1920s there was a young Egyptian named al Bana. And al Bana formed this nationalist group called the Muslim Brotherhood. Al Bana was a devout admirer of Adolph Hitler and wrote to him frequently. So persistent was he in his admiration of the new Nazi Party that in the 1930s, al-Bana and the Muslim Brotherhood became a secret arm of Nazi intelligence. The Arab Nazis had much in common with the new Nazi doctrines. They hated Jews; they hated democracy; and they hated the Western culture. It became the official policy of the Third Reich to secretly develop the Muslim Brotherhood as the fifth Parliament, an army inside Egypt.

www.terrorism-illuminati.com...
The Muslim Brotherhood is a London creation, forged as the standard-bearer of an ancient, anti-religious (pagan) heresy that has plagued Islam since the establishment of the Islamic community (umma) by the Prophet Mohammed...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
I have to call B.S. on that. I've studied with Tibetan lamas and am an initiate of highest tantric yoga. Controlling the outer world isn't what the path is about. That would indicate failure. Even if you have miracle powers, you are not to use them, even to save your own life. The goal of controlling the world and what goes on is so small minded and such a contradiction to the tradition. Only those who are clueless about Tibetan Buddhism would believe such a thing. It's absolute cr@p.

I belive the entire point trying to be made here is that the Dahli Lama has the power and abilities to manipulate and control, but his teachings hide that side of him.. "trainees" (lol) like yourself, who are clueless to the actual power are kept from such knowledge, which is obviously guarded within the mind and soul of the "holiness" himself.

If you take what you know, and expand on it a little.. what you call bizarre and bull could be a possilbe explanation. I dont have information or background of what goes on in the Tibet Plateau and its hiding places.. Im just saying keep an open mind, you could be fooled and deceived.

On the outside he looks like a Holy man with great wisdom and teachings.. on the inside.. well you, I, nor anybody really knows what hes about. This is the point my friend. The teachings you have recieved, could of been taught by self.. There are spiritual people as or more enlightened then Dhali Lama himself, who brought their enlightenment through inner guidence.

What disturbs me about this topic is each president chillin there with the D.Lama!! If he was all about peace and enlightenment, why is he having happy times with the ones corrupting human kind?? If that isnt fishy I dont what is... Also this "Black Monks" working astral and black magik underground.. that is an interesting idea, would love to learn more of that topic.

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
I belive the entire point trying to be made here is that the Dahli Lama has the power and abilities to manipulate and control, . . .

The same could be said for a lot of two year olds.

but his teachings hide that side of him..

He definitely doesn't teach people how to control and manipulate others.

"trainees" (lol) like yourself, who are clueless to the actual power are kept from such knowledge, which is obviously guarded within the mind and soul of the "holiness" himself.

If someone who is interested in the Dalai Lama enough to take teaching from him and to read his books is kept ignorant of his sinister purposes, how do people who never take teachings from him and who don't read his books become aware of them?

If you take what you know, and expand on it a little.. what you call bizarre and bull could be a possilbe explanation. I dont have information or background of what goes on in the Tibet Plateau and its hiding places.. Im just saying keep an open mind, you could be fooled and deceived.

On the Tibetan plateau Tibetans are being pushed around by Chinese invaders in numerous ways. Information about it is easily found on the internet. I agree with you about keeping an open mind and watching out for deception. That is almost a core Buddhist teaching.

On the outside he looks like a Holy man with great wisdom and teachings.. on the inside.. well you, I, nor anybody really knows what hes about. This is the point my friend. The teachings you have recieved, could of been taught by self.. There are spiritual people as or more enlightened then Dhali Lama himself, who brought their enlightenment through inner guidence.

Tibetans are all too familiar with phony religious frauds. That is why, in Tibetan Buddhism, so much stress is placed on "lineage". Tibetans know their teacher but also know his lineage, who his teachers were and who their teachers were, often going back hundreds of years. It's a method of quality control in Dharma instruction.

What disturbs me about this topic is each president chillin there with the D.Lama!! If he was all about peace and enlightenment, why is he having happy times with the ones corrupting human kind?? If that isnt fishy I dont what is...

This is a result of the Chinese invasion of Tibet. The Dalai Lama is Tibet's leading lobbyist, talking to heads of state from around the world trying to get diplomatic and material support for the Tibetan people and their government in exile. It's politics.

Also this "Black Monks" working astral and black magik underground.. that is an interesting idea, would love to learn more of that topic.

You want to learn more about black magic and yet you suggest that the Dalai Lama might have sinister motives? I know you mean well, but please . . .

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I just remembered the Wish Fulfillment Stone...and thought I would throw it into the mix...if one, such as Himmler, were to believe in it's existence and it's presumed powers, he would perhaps want to get his mitts on it. So worth considering in the given context...

Cintāmaṇi (Sanskrit; Devanagari: चिन्तामणि) also spelled as Chintamani (or the Chintamani Stone) is a wish-fulfilling jewel within both Hindu and Buddhist traditions, equivalent to the philosopher's stone in Western alchemy.[1]

In Buddhism it is held by the bodhisattvas, Avalokiteshvara and Ksitigarbha. It is also seen carried upon the back of the Lung ta (wind horse) which is depicted on Tibetan prayer flags. By reciting the Dharani of Cintamani, Buddhist tradition maintains that one attains the Wisdom of Buddha, able to understand the truth of the Buddha, and turn afflictions into Bodhi. It is said to allow one to see the Holy Retinue of Amitabha and assembly upon one's deathbed. In Tibetan Buddhist tradition the Chintamani is sometimes depicted as a luminous pearl and is in the possession of several of different forms of the Buddha.[2]

Within Hinduism it is connected with the gods, Vishnu and Ganesha. In Hindu tradition it is often depicted as a fabulous jewel in the possession of the Naga king or as on the forehead of the Makara.[citation needed] The Yoga Vasistha, originally written in the 10th century AD, contains a story about the cintamani.[3]

In Buddhism the Chintamani is said to be one of four relics that came in a chest that fell from the sky (many terma fell from the sky in caskets) during the reign of king Lha Thothori Nyantsen of Tibet.[citation needed] Though the king did not understand the purpose of the objects, he kept them in a position of reverence. Several years later, two mysterious strangers appeared at the court of the king, explaining the four relics, which included the Buddha's bowl (possibly a Singing Bowl) and a mani stone with the Om Mani Padme Hum mantra inscribed on it. These few objects were the bringers of the Dharma to Tibet.

The Digital Dictionary of Buddhism's ruyizhu entry says:

A maṇi-jewel; magical jewel, which manifests whatever one wishes for (Skt. maṇi, cintā-maṇi, cintāmaṇi-ratna). According to one's desires, treasures, clothing and food can be manifested, while sickness and suffering can be removed, water can be purified, etc. It is a metaphor for the teachings and virtues of the Buddha. … Said to be obtained from the dragon-king of the sea, or the head of the great fish, Makara, or the relics of a Buddha.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

The things that you are referring to are important to Vajrayana Buddhists. People who are material oriented tend to read about these things and to think of them as actual objects, like gems one might find in the jewellery store. They are really aspects of the mind that are manifest to people who have attained insights on the path to Enlightenment.

A lot could be said about such things. The "wish fulfilling gem" and its uses are very important in Buddhism.

To get his mitts on the wish fulfilling gem Himmler would have had to alter his behavior in numerous ways. He would have had to stop hurting other people and to start to control his behavior and cultivate "mindfulness". He would have had to meditate in ways his teacher would explain in order to achieve mental quiescence leading to insight as to the nature of mind. As he accumulated merit by curbing negativity and accumulated insights through persistent application, gradually the secrets of the wish fulfilling gem would reveal themselves.

edit on 3-8-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Well, if that is true, i would want to study that for obvious reasons. LOL

There are various points of view in the Buddhist community regarding something along these lines. Most would think that the body is a worldly vessel and is cast off like clothes at the end of the day. The flesh is the most profane thing, the cause of all suffering here. It is reviled for its profanity, yet tended to dutifully.

There is another school of thought, among occultists, that would believe that there is something more. That there can be a perfection that is able to achieve "more". There are hints that they are correct. And there is not one "school of thought" on this, but rather people who have varying degrees of understanding and varying opinions on the matter.

I would not have thought that the occultists would go that far, as the first one to actually taste flesh would have had to be insane, given the framework of the culture he was in.

Regardless, there is also the metaphysical idea attached to microtubules and consciousness via monatomic rare metals (copper, gold, silver, platinum). This idea would say that consciousness resides throughout the body, not just in the mind/brain interface. In light of this concept, I find the cannibal monk concept to be interesting.

I wonder if they eat the brains, and get anything of the chemicals stored there, like seratonin and dopamine? And if they where to eat the adrenal gland(situated by the kidney) then would it make them super fast and all hyper? what do you think? is it possible to get the effects in large quantities from consuming them directly, the whole store of these chemicals, rather than getting released in burst by a living body? I remember watching a sick film once and there was these two nutty hillbilly types(australian lads though, not americans) and one of them cut the adrenal gland out of a kangaroo and was constantly chewing on it and was going crazy off it, would'nt leave it alone, had it in his mouth for ages wherever he went!!

edit on 3-8-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join