It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi Tibet connection.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Not sure if this is in the right forum, or maybe if it belongs in the general conspiracy forum.

Nevertheless a very interesting (to me at least) piece of history.

Theodore Illion, a german academic, published a book in 1936, originally in german with the title "Ratfelhaftes Tibet". It was a chronicle of his journey to Tibet, and all the marvelous sites, and rather mysterious things that he observed there. In the preface of the book he writes the following:

n my book In Secret Tibet I have given an outline of my recent journey to Tibet [...] After witnessing various marvels [...] I reached the final stage of the journey in the most inaccessible part of the country where live the genuine Tibetan hermits, who can read people's thoughts and possess the strange power to maintain themselves young almost indefinitely.

Now, another writer called Alexandra David Neel published a book around the same time, and as a matter of fact the book of Theodore Illion, came out shortly after the return of Alexandra to France. She was at the time lecturing about her travels to Tibet. The facts in her book was verified, and seems to be correct. The history about Theodore is not though. So the book he released in 1936 might be questionable.

However, when comparing the two writers, it would appear that Theodore's writing is indeed true. He writes about the following:

his elation at finding a hole the ground of the Tibetan Countryside and, upon entering, finding an underground city of monks. He learned they were ‘Black Yogis’, who aimed to control the world through astral projection and telepathy.

His elation soon changed to horror though, as he discovered the food given to him was indeed human flesh. Now Alexandra also wrote about this consumption of human flesh, suggesting the following:

There exist, so [some anchorites belonging to the Dzogschen sect] said, certain human beings who have attained such a height degree of spiritual perfection, that the original material substance of their bodies has become transmuted into a more subtle one which possesses special qualities. [...] A morsel of their transformed flesh, when eaten, will produce a special kind of ecstasy and bestow knowledge and supernormal powers upon the person partaking of it.

Upon Theodore's return to his homeland, he publish his book. Very soon after that, Hitler send his occult research division to the areas that Theodore chronicled in his book. It is suggested that Hitler wanted to establish contact with these "supernatural" monks. For what reason, we can only guess.

The route that the Ahnenerbe (founded by Himmler) took through Tibet, is very similar to the route taken by Aleister Crowley, that was in turn copied by the OSS (predecessor to the CIA) in 1942 in a highly secretive mission.

Some believe the Nazi's were looking for the Shambhala, and trying to harness its power, as written in many ancient texts. There is indeed much evidence that the Nazi's did find something. However, what they found, that is not exactly known.

When Berlin fell, Soviet soldiers discovered many bodies of Tibetan Monks, dressed in SS uniforms, that appeared to have committed mass suicide. None of the bodies could be identified, thus leaving many questions, as to who they were, how they got there, and what they were doing there.

The fact that the Nazi's went to great lengths to transport radio equipment, to the furtherest reaches of the Himalayas, to maintain constant radio contact, leads credence to the theory that they did in fact find something, or at the very least, was heading in the right direction.

The mystery remains though. What did they discover, if anything at all? Why did the OSS and Crowley, venture to the same area? It stands to reason that something of importance is or was there, and I, for one, would really like to find out more.

If anyone wants to add something to this, please feel free, and lets see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Here is a link to a further discussion about the book of Theodore, and some analyses about it.

Link

vvv

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I would not be surprised if there was secret basic training going on in the antarctic regions....Hey,V,I bungee jumped yesterday

Do some home work on the Muslim Brotherhood and the Nazi party....they are probably still having tea

edit on 2-8-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Trying to find some info regarding Crowley's trip to Tibet.

Maybe my googling skills suck, but I have no luck.

Anyone here that might elaborate on it perhaps?

Thanks

vvv

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Very interesting. I will look into this further.

I have heard Jordan Maxwell say that Hitler went to Egypt when he was looking for the Ark of the Contract (aka Ark of the Convenant). (Maybe not Hitler himself, but his men.) Anyway, his point was that there is nothing "holy" in Jerusalem, never was, and never will be. He said the same goes for Salt Lake City and Mecca, and I guess Rome too. He said the original name of the ark was what I just stated first. Then, it was changed into the other name. I can't find much information at all on the first name he lists. Not sure where he found that. All my inquiries are usually internet based, so it could be some obscure book.

Anyway, I've heard of another very widely known person doing to Tibet. I won't say who here*, but when he went missing, we didn't hear about that. I guess he went into exile for safety, if I remember right, and walked there, and eventually went back a 'changed man' to Israel or Egypt, I can't remember.

*trying not to muddy my information with potential accusations that I believe in "fairy tales." I surely would much rather say "I don't know" than go on a wild goose chase for truth in something purposely fictional.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Even the St. Issa stories (which is what I assume you refer to) are wrought with controversy.

I have known of Hitler going to Tibet. I have known about Crowley. Any person with intense interest in matters of occult or spirit find a way to Tibet.

What I didn't know was about the "black monks". In Tibetan culture there are people who are considered "untouchable". The commoner will not talk to them, and most monks will only interact to the minimum. These are the "bone breaker" folks who dissect the dead for feeding to the birds like vultures. Kind of hard to bury your dead in a solid rock mountain, i guess. But the people who do this are considered "untouchable" by the common Tibetan. The sole reason is because they deal with the dead so personally.

I have always wondered if this was because of the buddhist beliefs about violence, death, etc, etc? Or is it more of an artifact of survival because of disease, etc?

Regardless, there is a cultural disgust with dead humans, it seems. And the propensity of the monk to not eat meat....it is very unusual. Unless these black monks consider the human flesh to be transmuted, and thus no longer human flesh?

Interesting post. I look forward to what I hope is a thread with decent contributors.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Unless these black monks consider the human flesh to be transmuted, and thus no longer human flesh?

Yes indeed. I do believe that is exactly what happens. The believe is that they have reached a higher state, mentally and physically, and that the flesh has become transmuted, and anyone who subsequently eats of it, that whatever supernatural power they had, is thus transferred to them.

Very macabre indeed.

vvv

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Well, if that is true, i would want to study that for obvious reasons. LOL

There are various points of view in the Buddhist community regarding something along these lines. Most would think that the body is a worldly vessel and is cast off like clothes at the end of the day. The flesh is the most profane thing, the cause of all suffering here. It is reviled for its profanity, yet tended to dutifully.

There is another school of thought, among occultists, that would believe that there is something more. That there can be a perfection that is able to achieve "more". There are hints that they are correct. And there is not one "school of thought" on this, but rather people who have varying degrees of understanding and varying opinions on the matter.

I would not have thought that the occultists would go that far, as the first one to actually taste flesh would have had to be insane, given the framework of the culture he was in.

Regardless, there is also the metaphysical idea attached to microtubules and consciousness via monatomic rare metals (copper, gold, silver, platinum). This idea would say that consciousness resides throughout the body, not just in the mind/brain interface. In light of this concept, I find the cannibal monk concept to be interesting.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I wounder if China invaded Tibet for this reson?
yes to steal land too.

if the monks are so powerfull why did they let them leave alive?
maybe as thire slaves? maybe the monks are the NWO?

just my thoughts...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Where did you get your info on the "SS monks"? Sounds a bit fishy to me

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Tibet is one of the most isolated countries shrouded in mystery.
Right up a member of the Thule society.

Adolph was looking for knowledge,treasure,enlightenment, & a possible base to build that's isolated from prying eyes.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

Where did you get your info on the "SS monks"? Sounds a bit fishy to me

Nope. it is true. You can look it up....but i gotta get back to work. Needless to say, the monks were tricked or forced into their servitude (or, so it says) and were not happy with what they were having to do.

When faced with "obey or die", you obey, i guess.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Looked it up just rumour and speculation on suspect web sites ,nothing from reputable sources

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Eating people isn't wrong.....in Tibet

‘Take your knife, cut a piece of flesh and eat it,’ commands Choga Tsang to his companion. And he adds ‘I have a friend in India who sends me a meal every year at this date. Then he himself began to cut and to eat. The attendant is struck with terror, he endeavours to imitate his master but does not dare to put the morsel into his mouth and hides it in his ambag [breast pocket]. Both return to the monastery where they arrive at dawn. The lama says to the monk. ‘I wished you to share the favour and the most excellent fruits of this mystic meal, but you are not worthy of it. That is why you have not dared to eat the piece which you have cut off and hidden under your dress.’ Hearing these words the monk repents of his lack of courage and puts his hand into his ambag to ake his share of the corpse, but the piece of flesh is not longer there.’

Arrival of Buddhism in Tibet

Known in Sanskrit as Padmasambhava, Guru Rinpoche is regarded as the second Buddha by members of the Nyingmapa sect and a manifestation of the Amitbha Buddha. He is said to have lived on a copper-colored mountain paradise called Zangdok with a group of cannibalistic trolls. In paintings he wears a red Nyingmapa-style hat, a ritual dagger in his belt and has a curly moustache. In his left hand is skull cup and a staff topped with three skulls and cross bolts of lightning known as vajas. In his right hand is a thunderbolt, symbolizing compassion. Guru Rinpoche has eight manifestations which are known collectively as the Guri Tsengye

Tibetan Buddhism

The Buddhism which reached Tibet more than a thousand years after its founder's death was of the late and debased northern Indian school. This debasement was due to an infusion of Tantrism, an animistic creed which embraced magic, witchcraft and spells. In Tibet the new religion immediately found itself in violent conflict with the old Bon faith and its devotees. The latter practised an even more primitive kind of aniinism, indulging in human sacrifice, cannibalism, devil worship and sexual orgies. Although banned altogether at one time, Buddhism gradually prevailed. But the Bon faith nonetheless continued to be practised, never being completely ousted. In fact, Tibetan Buddhism was to borrow freely from the Bon pantheon as well as from other religions, including Nestorian Christianity, which by then had reached Central Asia. In its final form, the Buddhism of Tibet - or Lamaism as it is sometimes called - would scarcely have been recognised by its saintly founder.

Although stated by China, one could wonder from where they gleaned the basis of their accusations:

China Wednesday launched a vitriolic attack against exiled Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama, accusing him and his followers of rape, murder and child cannibalism. The official Xinhua news agency quoted the Tibet Daily as saying the Dalai Lama, while still in Tibet, had presided over a system that was "the most gloomy, cruel, and uncultured in the history of mankind".

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
THe Bon religion is probably what the whole consumption of human flesh is all about. The Bon is very shamanistic and believes in the occult. If anything religion wise in the region led to the belief that eating other people will give you supernatural powers than it would have been the bon religions influence.

The Bon religions seems almost fascinated with gore. They believe the various colors of the rock outcroppings and hillsides are the various spilled organs of gods who fought to the death.

As for the Untouchables. I believe they think that if you handle the dead you will have the spirit haunt you. SO they stay away from the dead and only certain members of society deal with the handling of the dead. THe Bon also place their dead's bodies high up on the side of cliffs where they are unreachable for the same reason.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The Nazi Tibet connection
This connection is not a easy connection to present, as their are entangling connections to other control bodies throughout the world. So staying on topic is not going to be easy.
Maybe a better fitting name for the thread should be "Tibet, and its covert control of the World".

I am rather new to this subject and not a expert at all, but just a cursory search on the subject bring a wealth of materials that will cause the normal person to cringe with fear. This is not a simple research project in that the object is to reveal some hidden knowledge. It appears to go straight to the heart of this planet, and to this may reveal a far greater, and deeper, truth. The ramifications and implications of the Nazis Tibet connection is but a doorway into this labyrinth called the rabbits hole.

For anyone who wishes to venture down this path, be forewarned, there will be mandatory reading of materials quite foreign to the average person. Trains of thought and ideas as alien to you, as a laptop computer would be to a dog. Patience and compassion will be required along your path. But persevere to the end and you will be rewarded with the truth. And with that, you will be empowered.

Just to add a little something. The credits for this clip are listed on the You Tube page.

edit on 2-8-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There are some debatable but intriguing hints that some astral monks with nefarious intent have been active in their pursuits.

I'm bookmarking & flagging for now to see if any of this holds water and what manner of sources are presented.

Could be a very good thread or denigrate into rubbish. It's all gonna ride on the sources, eh?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This would've have been a way better premise for Indiana Jones other than The Temple of Doom.
Anyone else agree?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think you guys might be interested in this.

Tibetan Psychic Traditions

2. Detrimental Effects on One’s Spiritual Development

Ego and Humility

The fear of an immoral use of psi is a very obvious surface fear; the fear of pride is a subtler level of fear. In the Indian subcontinent and amongst the Tibetan people it is considered wrong to pay any special attention to psi. Manifesting psychic abilities is thought to have detrimental effects on one’s spiritual development. It is stressed that having attained Enlightenment, one is no longer disturbed spiritually by attainment of psychic abilities, whereas, for unenlightened people, psychic abilities are seen as very tricky indeed, associated with deception, with glamour and with pride.

His Holiness, the Dalai Lama, in his book “Freedom in Exile” (2002), expresses a wish for Western science to explore Tibetan psychic traditions. However, when I met Geshe Samten (2005), the director of Sarnath Institute, he told me that, whilst Tibet has a rich tradition of psychic abilities, even those with a reputation of psychic awareness would deny their abilities. He stated that it is taboo to say that you are psychic or to “show off” your abilities. There must be a genuine purpose for doing the psychic practice. Even to say one has reached a certain level of meditation is considered an obstruction on the path to enlightenment. Humility is considered essential for one’s spiritual development. For example, the Dalai Lama repeatedly says that he is a simple monk and is not clairvoyant.

Confidentiality and Secrecy

There is a Tibetan tradition about not speaking of things because they are secret teachings. For example, the Dalai Lama writes of Herbert Benson’s research (Benson et al, 1982) with Tum-mo meditators:

"As a strong believer in the value of modern science, I decided to let him proceed, though not without some hesitation. I knew that many Tibetans were uneasy about the idea. They felt that the practices in question should be kept confidential because they derive from secret doctrines.” (Dalai Lama, 2002, ch.12)

Tibetan monks and nuns who are working with techniques that are thought to be related to development of psychic awareness, make vows that they will not speak about their practice or reveal their capabilities. Practitioners take their vows first and then they do the study and practice.

This level of fear, that acknowledging one’s psychic abilities, which are considered to manifest at one level of development on the path, is an obstacle to one’s spiritual growth, is a quite subtle understanding of psi and its manifestation from which we could learn.

"I am well aware, however, of the danger of tying spiritual belief to any scientific system. . . . This is not to say that I consider things like the oracle and the ability of monks to survive nights spent out in freezing condition to be evidence of magical powers. Yet I cannot agree with our Chinese Brothers and sisters, who hold that Tibetan acceptance of these phenomena is evidence of our backwardness and barbarity. Even from the most rigorous scientific viewpoint, this is not an objective attitude.

At the same time, even if a principle is accepted, it does not mean that everything connected with it is valid. . . . . Great vigilance must be maintained at all times when dealing in areas about which we do not have great understanding. This, of course, is where science can help. After all, we consider things to be mysterious only when we do not understand them...

Through mental training, we have developed techniques to do things which science cannot yet adequately explain. This, then, is the basis of the supposed ‘magic and mystery’ of Tibetan Buddhism. (Dalai Lama, 2002, pp. 230-243)

edit on 2-8-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Only connection that I have heard/read about is the Hovering Technology related to the Nazi Bell.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What a load of crock, pardon my french ...

First of all, the connection between Nazi germany and Tibet, in the form of the Swastica should be an obvious clue for any man of intellect. Hitler turned the Swastica around ... second, the population that has dissapeared from Germany are not the Jews, as there has never in History been as many Jews in Germany as Today (And this is not meant to diminish their plight in any way). But the German aristocracy and their former leading culture, and Germany today is being repopulated with non-Germanic population. Thirdly, when the Nazis marched at Kaiserdamm, which way did they march? just like the swastica, the wrong way.

These "simple" facts, should be enough for any man to remove any connection between the Nazis and Tibet. Apart from a german, travelling there and writing a book about it ... that doesn't make the man a nazi.

Thirdly it is so utterly pathetic to read about Germany, Hitler and the Occult.

NEVER, EVER in history has the occult been so popular as after WWII. Now, unless you are so utterly blindfolded OP, that you are trying to convince me that Hitler won the war. It most certainly doesn't appear any other way, than the Victorers of WWII, were those who reverared the occult. Unless you are trying to state, that people today love Hitler and Nazi Germany, which would be about as far from the truth as left from right.

To even demonstrate this fact, the 5 star is a symbol of the OCCULT. It always has been, throughout history. And the 5 star, is not a symbol used by Germany, but by the Victorers.

Being the US government, I can understand their intention of "reversing" some facts for the purpose of justifying their victory, and I can even understand their ethnic cleansing to remove the races of Europe that might turn out to be a future threat. I can even understand the "fake" biblical scenario, to make it look like the end times have come. Even the cultural mixing of countries, to reduce their unity, in a biblical-"NIMROD" style manner.

But what I do not understand, is that apparent "intellectuals" are so bereft of sense, that they are mixing together rumors, occultism with intentional political propaganda on cannibalism and nazism, for dubious purposes they themselves have not even marched upon the road of investigating, as they should have.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join