It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics Gigapan pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hi All

Here is a link to some really hi-res picures of the Olympics GIGAPIXEL pictures.

gigapan.com...

Now before anyone replies claiming this is a camera that NASA , TPTB or any other agency have its NOT its done using a special tripod and a NORMAL dslr.

This is the type of tripod.

Enjoy the pictures there are others on the site so have a look and keep that tinfoil hat firmly in place!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
On that photo of the stadium someone caught a thief in the act!

link to the zoomed in pic

I love these gigapan photos they are like a real life where's waldo, you can spend hours looking at them.
edit on 8/2/2012 by martianmallow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by martianmallow
On that photo of the stadium someone caught a thief in the act!

link to the zoomed in pic

I love these gigapan photos they are like a real life where's waldo, you can spend hours looking at them.
edit on 8/2/2012 by martianmallow because: (no reason given)

That might not be what its seems look at the guy standing next to the person you think is being robbed he is on an image join his right arm is missing!!

The guys hand looks like its going into a bag but you cant tell.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Yeah looking at it closer it could very well be his own bag too. I don't see any anomalies around it like other parts where the photos are fused together but it is entertaining to think he's pickpocketing someone

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by martianmallow
reply to post by wmd_2008

Yeah looking at it closer it could very well be his own bag too. I don't see any anomalies around it like other parts where the photos are fused together but it is entertaining to think he's pickpocketing someone

Go back to the old guy then look above him and you will see another join above the guy with the orange jacket.

Once you find a join they are usually in a line and because this type of picture can taken many minutes to take if anything moves you see the join.
edit on 3-8-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join