It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Aurora, CO movie theatre shooting show attributes of being an inside job?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

the white board under the car appears to be a trauma board. Unusual that it would be there under the car. It also appears items were taken from the car and placed by the dumpster for inventory. I also remember seeing a riot shield in some of the early pics, but I would guess that it belonged to one of the officers responding and was picked back up. The car itself showed the passenger window busted out, not the rear window.

A lot of speculation regarding the spine board-no blood on it from what we can see, so we can assume it was not used for injured victims. A possibility is that Holmes was so out of it, they had to carry him on it, he's 6'3", be tough to wrangle him to the spot they wanted (if this was a false flag). The shield was supposed to be part of the shooter's get up, a disguise which I believe was solely to protect his identity without looking out of place after the shooting when cops showed up. He never spoke and witnesses said the shooter was almost half a foot shorter than Holmes would be in the same gear. There is riot gear in a trail leading to the front of the building. There is a gas mask at the opposite end of the parking lot.

The first interviews mentioned the guy came in wearing body armor and a mask, and had a rifle slung across his chest...a shotgun loaded with at least 4/5 rounds. The 870 holds 4 in the magazine plus one in the chamber. The tactical 870 riot gun... I would think if someone was going to do some shooting using multiple weapons, then they would probably have gone with the 1100 and then the AR-15... Having the Glock 40 probably meant that he may not have been planning to reload, definitely not the shotgun.

You made me think of a big point here. If the shooter was supposed to be so smart, why bring 4 guns, 3 of which are low magazine capacity and/or less accurate than a rifle? Why not just bring the most effective weapon for the job and carry extra clips to make up for the firepower? This guy brought an array of weapons that would have taken his concentration away as he had to change them out, fumble for the proper ammo and change shooting positions in a high anxiety situation. It dose not make sense. I submit that these were all used to inspire the sold out scum in dc to ban all guns.

The first mention I heard of the 100 round magazine came from NY's police chief at a news conference, which I thought was odd. Why would the NYPD be giving a news conference on something that happened in another city?

Did you read my comments on Oates? Apparently not. Remember, the police are union, they stick together, good or bad; Oates had imported some NYC police to Aurora.

So, the shooter comes in with AR 15 across chest, 870 tactical in one hand, a tear gas grenade in the other, and Glock tucked in his belt. Now this is where it gets a little tricky: pulling the pin on the gas canister and tossing, then digging out another, pulling the pin and tossing it and bringing the shotgun into firing position. Takes a bit of time to do this, and if someone close to the front decided to be gung ho, you'd be up a creek. Now if there were two people doing it...

He threw both canisters first, waited until they exploded and gas was filling up the theater before he shot twice into the ceiling to get everyone's attention, never saying a word. Very deliberate and calm. Then he opened fire with the rifle. (Several witness accounts). I do not believe there were 2 shooters in the theater, I do believe Holmes was not in the theater that night and others carried out this event. I also believe his so called shrink never saw him but was coerced into providing false evidence in order to frame him.

After all ammunition is expended, goes out the emergency exit, takes off the AR and tosses it just outside the exit, and goes to his car and waits for police. One of the pics showed a handgun on the top of the car, so my guess is that it was found inside the vehicle. And why has no one latched onto the fact that the vehicle had Tennessee plates? Maybe a rental, but haven't heard much on this angle at all.

I think he dropped the AR, possibly propping the door open to get more weapons or ammo. Why did he leave when he did? The handgun was conveniently placed to point police to the patsy nearly comatose in the car. If it was inside the vehicle, it would have remained there until all evidence was marked-the handgun was marked on the roof, not inside. I looked up Tenn. plates, it's not a Tenn. nor Col. plate, possibly California.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zeozot

In Viet Nam Ithaca 37s were the preferred close combat weapon in jungle warfare. As a squad makeup, if you had too many shotguns, you'd lose the firepower of M16s in more open terrain and make the whole squad vulnerable, so there was a limit of only one shotgun per squad allowed. If I was facing what could actually amount to a large group of people that you were wanting to do max damage to, I'd start by using a Mossberg 500 Persuader pump shotgun with double ought buck (shots to take down those closest), and then my AK74 with multiple clips. I would have 92S Barettas (9mm) as a backup "defensive" scenario, only because I'm used to using them. If this was something I was planning, I would go along those lines.

One other note: Jessica Ghawi two shots to the head in what appears to be "sprayed" shooting? And the shooter wearing a gas mask making it more difficult to aim as well. Military exercises have practiced this, but how many neuroscientists?

I've tried to catch all the threads on this, but I've missed a few. Interesting on your take that maybe the trauma board was used to bring him there.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zaggan

The outfit he was wearing is somewhat restrictive to movement and a terrible get up for quick sprint to escape. And I agree, the mask is extremely limited in vision, peripheral especially, also they aren't the clearest lens to look out of. I've worn ski masks that have good vision capabilities but they still made me feel like I had tunnel vision, also they tend to distort.

If it was me, I would bring in the absolute bare minimum to get the job done, get in, do it and get out. I understand the entire event took slightly more than 60 seconds. The shooter knew exactly how long it would be before police response and their arrival at the back exit from the outside of the building. Who would have thought police could get there in under 2 minutes? I still believe the tracks in the grass were from the actual shooter being driven out of the area, preplanned.

I believe they also were responsible for scattering the riot gear (second set, supposedly worn by Holmes) along the sidewalk, that upright, unscratched helmet indicates it was placed there, not dropped, as if it was going back to the property room. I believe Oates is in on this, as are a few of his hand picked loyal men probably transplants from NYC. It explains where the swat getup came from as well as the gas canisters.

I also believe someone was using his credit cards to order everything online. He was an average looking fellow, so someone approximately looking like him could also have gone to the gun stores to buy the guns, though the thought occurs that ballistic reports can be tampered with, they may not have even used the guns left behind for the shooting. Those 6000 rounds, they just don't fit. The set up crew did over kill there.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Then it started hissing, and I saw smoke coming out of it. A second later, my nostrils were overwhelmed by what I immediately recognized as tear gas. That was the instant that it became real,

I wouldn't know what tear gas smelled like. How often do you have to smell tear gas to 'immediately recognize it' as Tear gas,
Just an interesting way of expressing herself but still it stood out to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeozot
I do not believe there were 2 shooters in the theater, I do believe Holmes was not in the theater that night and others carried out this event.

Why not 2 shooters? This was on the Blue SE radio:

1:54am
Colorado Mutual Aid / Blue SE
Aurora cruiser 49
Talking to people making statements, it sounds like we had two shooters, one who was in theater 8 seated, another one who came from the outside into theater 9. Sounds like it was a coordinated attack.

I just wanted to share if we had any information on if there is possibly two shooters.

(Dispatch)
Negative, I have no news break, every unit on blue SE, possible second shooter still at large

Downloaded from the following. Requires a premium account.
www.radioreference.com...
edit on 5-8-2012 by EffTheCIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I am very confused and concerned by this entire story, which comes at us in fragments and pieces. Some things fit, and others do not.

I have read nearly every thread on this since it happened. I wish we could somehow have one section on the forum where we can keep track of everything because so many people have provided a lot of good information via their investigations, epiphanies, and random thoughts.

Something is not right, and we all know that.

Yes, it's strange that some amateur actors/actresses were in the theater that night. I'm trying wrap my head around it. Is it just coincidence, or is it something more?

The one thing that disturbs me the most is how some of these victims write out their stories on their blogs.

Now maybe I am just different, but I know one thing and that is this; if I went through what these people went through, there is no way in hell I could sit down and just blog about it. I'd be a wreck and I would be a big emotional mess. The way that some of these people have written out their stories, almost seems carefree at times.

Maybe these people are numb. Maybe writing it down is therapeutic. Maybe it's all a sham. Who knows.

What I do know is that we all need to keep digging. I think there is more than what we know and it will all come out in the wash.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by facedye
reply to post by mainidh

it must be hard for you to keep coming up with all of these concise reasons as to what you believe happened (as you tell it like it is fact). you act as if you don't even want to be talking about this, so why bother posting? to tell other people it's a waste of time?

this is a conspiracy website, right?

Love it. A conspiracy website, which means we must agree with everything or else.

Nope. But what it does mean is that conspiracies WILL be discussed here, like it or not. I'm seeing a lot of people who don't want conspiracy talk in regards to this case. On ATS, that's exactly what is going to happen.

An interesting thing to note however is, almost every site talking about this story in the MSM, has hundreds of commentary discussing the same thing. Many people do not believe that this story is 100% true, and people are asking a lot of questions because they are waking up and realizing they can't get fooled again.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Jennifer Seeger on Good Morning America right after the shooting. Totally calm, almost smiling at the beginning. Emotionless as she describes "screaming women, children" and the rest of the scene. Speaking fast as if she had to memorize this. Oh, and she says she saw a "lifeless 14 year old" laying the stairs among the dead bodies. There were no 14 yr old victims and none that were deceased.

So, as I watch this video I think .... how do most people who have been through something THAT traumatizing react? Especially speaking about it to news sources right after it happened. Most people are crying, not emotionless robots. Most are too choked up to speak, and are visibly shaken. Not this one though, she's standing there just rattling off the scene of a massacre as if she's watching General Hospital. She could have just started chowing down on her breakfast during that interview... that is how unmoved she was. Interesting.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Carli Richards claims on her blog post about the incident, that police and SWAT were "barreling around the corner" within moments of her reaching the parking lot.

www.carlirotten.net... (scroll down to original post)

Other people said police and SWAT came within 90 seconds of the massacre.

How does SWAT get suited up that fast and on the scene?

I once witnessed a guy in our neighborhood who holed himself up in his attic with a shot gun, threatening to kill himself because his father, a police officer had been killed and he couldn't go on living. Police got there rather fast, then news media, but it took at least a good 45 minutes for SWAT to come.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythology
www.youtube.com...

Can't believe I missed this but 11 seconds into the dispatch audio a cop clearly states "are you at the apartment ?" and another cop says "In a minute I will be".

James holmes apartment?

If it is, it shouldn't be surprising. I mean, within 24 hours of 9/11, apparently the feds knew who the suspects were. Had printed a list of their faces, ages, etc. Had knowledge of certain vehicles that had papers, books, and other identifying information. And the biggest miracle of them all is the intact passport found in the rubble of the towers, where everything else pretty much incinerated.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just some thoughts and an opinion here:

What if one or more of the audience members had a conceal and carry permit? When the SHTF they pulled it out and shot at the shooter?

Would that account for the original recordings of someone shot sitting in the KIA?

Wouldn't that support the lines that we should be allowed to carry weapons to defend ourselves?

Could that be the shooter they may, or may not have had cornered in the diamond store on the same recording?

Would that be why they were stopping all cars and looking for wounded and armed persons, again the recordings?

In my honest opinion, I don't think this was a lone gunman. I just can't. It seems like there is a huge cover up. As to why a group of people would plan this, I have no idea.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by froglette

I believe the person at the diamond store was actually a janitor.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I don't know if I read this or not but did anyone flee out of the emergency doors? You would think if you're in the front of the theatre and someone is making his way up the theatre stairs shooting that at least one person would bolt out of the emergency exit since it's closer to them than running down the tunnel.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cd5love96

Two pink flip flops plus plenty of blood trails. At least 3 bleeding exited through the emergency door.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
With today's multiple shooting at a Sihk church in Oak Creek Wisconsin, the same crap is happening. Initial reports said witnesses claim there were 4 anglo men suited in black who came into the church and killed 7. Now the news is reporting a lone gunman who they conveniently killed this time.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

Notice how she was only asked one question at the very beginning of the interview, and then allowed almost 5 minutes to just ramble on with her story? Since when do newscasters not interrupt guests with questions? The same thing happened in the Chris Ramos "interview." Asked one question,and then left to ramble on for a good 4-5 minutes. These "witnesses" do seem completely rehearsed, and not the least bit genuine to me. The more I hear, the less I believe any of what the MSM has spewed.

Also, Jennifer's whole "my EMT training kicked in" struck me as odd. Saying how she stopped to check for vitals, he was critical, she tried to lift him up, friends told her not to and she just left him there and "walked out." Yep, that's believable. Just like it's believe that the gunman pointed his gun directly in her face and did not fire.

It's insulting to think that MSM actually thinks people will buy any of this; it's frightening that so many people DO.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thanks for a great thread..you have given me a lot more fuel to work with this fire.
I have been a little obsessed with this STORY since it broke. Let me enumerate many of the points that I believe makes it a total inside job.
First, let me take you back to the end of June/first week of July. I had taken my little boy with me on a trip back to the east coast where I was visiting family where I had grown up. During the trip, we went to the Marine Science Museum in Virginia Beach. This is a great educational museum for all ages and like many museums now, they have an IMAX theater. Well, we had finished touring the museum and were headed up to the gift shop and noticed in front of the IMAX a large cardboard cutout of Batman. I felt an odd cognitive dissonance as I realized that this theater was advertising the Dark Knight to be played and wondered what on earth a marine museum had anything to do with Batman. I stared at the cutout and saw the words "RISE" and "THE DARK KNIGHT RISES" and got a weird chill, but we walked away and finished our trip. About a week later, we were up in Washington, DC during one of the worst heat waves I have ever experienced. That Friday (7/6), my son and I made it to the National Air and Space Museum. We walked around a bit and ended up passing the IMAX theaters downstairs. Imagine my surprise again to come face to face with Batman..same cutout, same words, and the bottom had the broken mirror Batman effect. Same cognitive dissonance as I one again tried to tie in Batman and a seemingly unrelated museum. For some reason, it imprinted in my mind as something very bad, despite I am a comic book fan. I walked away trying to place my discomfort.
Anyway,
From the moment they started in with the "lone gunman" theory, I knew it was going to turn into this. That, to me, is the code for inside job. If we look at the story, we have the usual cast: the crazy lone gunman, the victims, the dramatic scripted witnesses, and the heroes.
The cast of witnesses is totally unbelievable. They do not act like witnesses, they present like wannabee actors trying out for a show. Jennifer Seeger can barely keep her story together and is the biggest liar I saw of them all. When I saw Corbin was an actor, that cinched the deal for me. The story of the couple where the guy tossed his baby and then jumped the balcony was totally made-for-TV. Him sitting there sobbing like a faker really pissed me off.
One question that is on everyone's mind is, why in the hell did this guy dress himself up for Armageddon, then peacefully sit in or by his car waiting for pickup?? That makes no sense.
I have watched lots of footage of this Holmes, and I am usually a very good judge of character. It is hard to get an impression using only online footage but I feel 100% sure that this guy was not the shooter and is merely the patsy.
Another thing that weirded me out is the friends of Mikayla trying to help her out of the theater. The authorities demanded that they drop her and get out. Why did no one try to move or help her?? She was obviously left to die there. Why were they so intent on keeping victims in the theater? The bodies were held there most of the day..what went on inside? Of course they would say they had a crime scene to document, for sure..but did something even more morbid go on? Something ritualistic? I shudder to think.
Initial reports are sometimes the most truthful, as those in charge don't have as much control over the scene. The first report stated several gunmen, and some being chased across the parking lot. One in a jewelry store, or something. It also reported scores more dead before they came up with their magic number.
Of course, the notebook thing was just way too unbelievable and they might even realize it is just too much, even for a dumbed down public to believe. As you said, it immediately brought to mind the passports of the supposed 9-11 hijackers. How very convenient, since nothing before could directly tie Holmes to the scene.
Also I noticed from day one, the Tennessee plates on the car. Being that Holmes had ties here to San Diego (his family supposedly lives not far up the street from me) and no tie to TN, that grabbed my attention. Also, I wanted to point out that when I was on the East Coast on my trip, I rented a car from Hertz. It was a Chevy Malibu with Tennessee plates, so was this some kind of rental car or something??
I noticed that Carli Rotten page..she also mentions she was in the Navy at some point.
Chris Ramos..what on earth was that all about? His acting was some of the worst yet.
Why are all these witnesses laughing about the experience?
I won't even go into the "I'm the Joker" BS..that is just too laughable.
Also, now this is stretching it, I admit..a few days before the shooting, I noticed on the Target website the words "You deserve another Black Friday". Just thought that was an odd coincidence as the shooting happened that Friday and involved TARGETS.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

You come up with some very interesting input. If you know anything about hypnosis, you will know that there are triggers a person can program into the subject for post-hypnotic suggestions which can be used to do just about anything. They can put the person back into a hypnotic state where they carry out previously embedded commands without the victim's conscious knowledge of their activities. Often they experience missing time for those events, as the hypnotist usually puts a memory lock on the subject. We saw that with Holmes saying he has amnesia for the event, effectively blocking any memory of who was involved in the shootings, and what he himself was doing while it was going on. Personally, I believe they stuffed him in the car and left him semi-conscious for the police to find. I think Lochner was likely another of these, but was probably supposed to kill himself afterwards. Then you have the Wisconsin puppet who is ex-military-ex POTUS bill klinton made a public apology for the government using mind control on unwary victims in "universities, the military and hospitals." I believe that the Tate-LaBianca murders were carried out by method of hypnosis, and possibly not even by the people in prison for it, at least two of the women display obvious signs of implanted memories and "don't remember how it went down but here's what happened" and spoke as if reading a memorized script.

The Batmam cutouts you saw, the word "Rise" was also supposedly written in blood on at the Tate residence, on the door if memory serves. Interesting coincidence. I imagine there are many multiple subliminals put into the artwork on that cutout, some of which were possibly hypnotic commands. Russ Dizdar talks a lot about these people who are pre-programmed to do Aurora type slaughters on signal, en masse, it's estimated there are a million sleepers who will do this on cue. I don't think the Aurora event was such as I believe at least 3 others were involved in that with full knowledge except perhaps the shooter himself who got away, but possibly Lochner's activity was.

Ok, what are the chances the only two people with the most to say regarding the Aurora shooting were both actors? And actors who were let alone to say everything they wanted to by a censorship happy media? Nearly zero.

The guy dressing himself "like Armageddon" was probably two fold. One, first and foremost, to hide his real identity so the patsy would be assumed to be him when they found him surrounded by false evidence. Two, to incite as much terror as humanly possible before the people died, the method of two distinct groups: muslims and satanists. Have you seen the figure in the gas mask that was painted on the new Denver airport walls? It's a huge death scene. Have a nice flight.

Interesting you say that when you saw the court footage of Holmes you felt he was not guilty, I rarely ever do that as I know criminals are extremely good liars, but I, too, got the immediate feeling he did not do it, the more of the video I watched, the more certain of my belief I was. Of course that is not evidence.

I also thought it was disgusting and bizarre that they kept the fallen in that theater, and wondered if they were all dead or just severely injured. They didn't even let the families know they were there, which is unforgivable. The ritualistic angle is one I hadn't thought of, but I can tell you that the Denver/Colorado Springs and surrounding areas are hotbeds of extreme satanic activities and have been for years.

Target has a really strong and powerful satanic symbol for it's logo, so you may be on to something more than you realize with your observation regarding Black Friday. Russ Dizdar calls the mind controlled 'armies' future event the "Black Awakening". Could be coincidence or a trigger, for both the masses and the perps.

I think this was planned well in advance, utilizing hypnosis to cover their trail and setting Holmes up as the patsy to demonize private ownership of firearms and to scare his dad from testifying at the LIBOR trial. With his son framed and in custody, he would be an easy mark to take out if his father didn't comply, they could show him some proof of their involvement so he knew they were serious. He plays along his kid lives with life in prison, he refuses, he dies a grisly death at the hands of a "prisoner" or gets the chair. The fact that his boy is in the hands of the same policeman who was Chief of Police for Mayor Giuliani during the 9/11 event speaks volumes. I still maintain that the gear found at the scene is from the police property room.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeozot
[quote I looked up Tenn. plates, it's not a Tenn. nor Col. plate, possibly California.

Weren't his 'room mates'/buddies supposedly from california?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

That was the information I dug up, that initially he had 2 roomies, it was released online on several news sites and instead of retracting the story, they were all scrubbed from the net. A few people got screen shots before they did so however, which is how I found out about it. I did a license plate search several days ago and going by the best shot of the license plate on the car, it's definitely not a Colorado plate, and it doesn't look like any of the Tennessee plates either, but does look like a California plate, and likely is. The search for a vehicle with Tenn. plates was probably the get away car that I believe left from the back side of the cinema building, traveling across the lot to the grass next to and onto the 4 lane in the opposite direction from the theater.

edit on 6-8-2012 by zeozot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join