It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from England!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hi ATS!
I've been a lurker for a long while now and I came to the decision that I wanted to become a part of the ATS family

I first found ATS whilst I was at work, and my colleague and I were EXTREMELY bored so we began to look up ghost stories/sightings on the web; this is where we found the story of The Hatman. We then googled and found an ATS thread and since then we've been lurking around here!
I am 21 years old, from Newcastle England, UK.
I live with my partner and my two cats (which you'll discover drive me crazy) in a little 3 bedroom house just a few mile outside the town centre.
I suppose I'm a general conspiracist, but I don't go looking for a conspiracy that blatantly isn't there, try to let the facts find me, sorta speak.
My political views are... Well I don't really follow politics (shock! horror! I know I should) but this is mainly due to the fact that it just confuses me. I spend more time looking into the US elections than the UK.
My religious views, well you see this is a hard one. I was baptised as a baby (as my whole family was) but we never had any sort of religion pushed upon us; and like everyone else in the world, when pressed I'll just say Jedi

Don't get me wrong I'm open to the idea of some grand design but not completely convinced by it (I'm sure I've heard that sentence before, film or TV or something??)

I mainly look into the paranormal side of things, with a dash of government conspiracies thrown in for good measure. But I'll give anything a good read if the topic seems intriguing enough.

Well I think I've rambled on enough now. Hello ATS and I hope to get chatting soon.

Rustyy

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Lets get you started with the one pound Sterling Tour! Cue the Music, lower the lights open Banner..

Welcome Rustyy

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustyy

Welcome to the tribe!

Any questions, just ask.

Cheers,

beez

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Hey, thanks for that!
I was wondering how to upload my avatar on here... And you have very kindly helped

Thanks again!

Rustyy

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Welcome Rusty........
Hello from CA, USA.....
Hope your ready for a wild ride !

This is a fun thread with some great ideas and designers of avatars....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-8-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Hey Rustyy! Hello from Consett, fellow north east wierdo here. some good stuff on here. enjoy the ride!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by juniorchubbs
Hey Rustyy! Hello from Consett, fellow north east wierdo here. some good stuff on here. enjoy the ride!!!!

Ohh, heyy
I don't live too far away from Consett - one of my very good friends used to live there!
Nice to see some geordies here about!

Rustyy

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi rustyy! Um...your avatar is scaring me.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustyy

Hey Rustyy, welcome to ATS

You have now ventured beyond the ATS event horizon, the point of no return. There is no escape. Your brain cells will be scrutinized under a microscope, and reassembled in a way that you will have total freedom of crazy thoughts and ideas.

You have entered our dimension :O

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Hi rustyy! Um...your avatar is scaring me.

Awwh don't be like that, he's lovely really... Apart from being a psychopathic murderer haha

It's Robert Englund (The guy who played Freddy Krueger) as Phantom of the Opera!

Rustyy

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustyy

Hello fellow englishman!

I feel we may share many a similar view on things here, look forward to seeing your lurking around here

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Welcome on ATS mate

Hope you'll find what you look for

UD

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
HEY!!!!!

YOU BOTHERED THE CRAP OUT OF ME:....

Freddy was my childhood nightmare....nice avatar.....it scared the crap out of me and still is kind of creepy.

something about an immortal child molesting teen murder.....sheeesh...

have fun and see ya around...

LOL.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
HEY!!!!!

YOU BOTHERED THE CRAP OUT OF ME:....

Freddy was my childhood nightmare....nice avatar.....it scared the crap out of me and still is kind of creepy.

something about an immortal child molesting teen murder.....sheeesh...

have fun and see ya around...

LOL.

Have to say, you made me laugh quite loudly at that

For some odd reason, Freddy never scared me as a kid, I've got the 7 disc collection.
At least he's not actually Freddy in my avatar, just a psychotic old murderous genius!
WHO CAN'T LOVE HIM
haha

Rustyy

join