It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE: A Day With Rosicrucian Students.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Welcome brother....

Might I suggest the following reading? It will help to jump start your Rosicrucian education.

The Kybalion

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
What is the process for joining and what are the obligations once you do? (...)

Please see a brief presentation, www.youtube.com...
As there are three steps between the columns leading to the Temple entrance, also the Rosicrucian Path involves three major initial steps of esoteric training: Student, Probationer and Disciple, leading to conscious Invisible Helper and building the Christ within.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Was delighted to see that this thread was partially dedicated to me. I as well, have been studying Max Heindel's writings. I am in the process of reading Astro-Diagnosis and The Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception. I already finished his Occult Principles of Health and Healing, and I must say I loved the read. I am thinking about moving to San Bernandino at some point. By the way, my Initiation and Meet is supposed to be the first Thursday of November. Would love to have a conversation with you chaps sometime.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

This is something I am looking heavily into. The Rosicrucians work on the principle of Jesus commandment "Preach the gospel and heal the sick." They are pretty heavily medicine based and are deep into the rabbit hole like the Vital and Dense bodies where the Chakra's reside.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The group in so Cal IS AMORC. That's their head office. There are other Rosicrucian groups out there who are not affiliated with them. I've been looking into these people a little. There's a lot of misinformation unfortunately. If your serious about learning about Rosicrucianism, I strongly suggest checking out more than only AMORC. Find what feels good for you. Just a suggestion tho

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Reading from the bible is all very well,but what matters is their attitude towards Jesus Christ[NOT ''A Christ'']But Jesus Christ[Yeshuah].Do they accept him as savior?are they born again?The bible says that you need to be born again.If they answer NO to any of these questions then they are false teachers and need to be avoided.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join