It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no NWO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i respect your opinion.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

The British Empire never fell.

We could make a case with the Pope that Rome never fell either.

But the strength of the argument lies in the British Empire.

If you are arguing that SS are trying to get into power their you have already proven you have no ground to stand on in your argument.

B/c it is these societies that are already in control.

What your actually saying is you don't believe the anti-christ has made himself public yet!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

what is so hard to understand that they would use celebrities to manipulate the masses?

a single music video from one of the top "artists" probably makes more money than average joe will in his lifetime. this is because MILLIONS of people watch it. Millions of these people practically worship the celeb, think posters n pics on walls computer ect

who do politicians say is our future? the children.

how do you mold a person into a consumer? you could do it by having Rihanna make a hip unisex skirt look awesome in her music video. once you have a few thousand popular kids wearing them, a ton of kids are going to copy them.

ever get a thought in a conversation that you thought you came up with but you heard the other day and forgot all about it (think comedians)? a lot of people get opinions on stuff that's just not true because of these tricks.

it's a box that broadcasts stuff that can influence millions of people who will then influence their friends and it becomes reinforced when they sit infront of the TV later.

i do agree though.. the 'illuminati' wouldn't just put their symbols on every damn music video possible and only music videos lol.. unless they were looking to get the reaction you had above.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
NWO, not a member dont want to be let them run the world does it make a difference. I use to be middle class and now not much of any thing. So either way it makes no difference to me. Cant change the past and the future is what the future will be. You tell me what the difference is.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
the British Empire fell apart

If the British empire fell apart why do they have a monarchy? And yeah, probably they are still wanting those falklands.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Why don't you think there is a NWO? Thats what they might call it now, but very intelligent individuals have run this country for many decades if not centuries. Same in other countries. NWO by some other name. I would doubt that a member would come up to you and say they where a member of an organization if you were not a member.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
NWO is simply globalism or the Globalisation of finance anyone that doesnt accept nwo doesnt seem to be aware of Globalisation of finance thus globalism. As so often in the english language there are many different words for the same concept done delibrately to cause confusion however really they are one in the same phenomena.
Actually it seems the leftists prefer Globlisation as word and reactionaries/right prefer NWO a line can be traced all the way back to the John Birch society for the origins of the three words New World Order.

edit on 12-5-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The greatest victory of Satan has been convincing the masses that he does not exist....same for the NWO methinks.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
An extreme amount of posters are misinformed. The New World Order is already here its Globalisation by another platitude. As anyone over 40 knows globalisation (multinational global finance)picked up steam from the 1970s &80s onwards thus nwo is actually implemented completely already. It is not some future happening it is already here! Thus it is par se already to whine about it plus completely pointless.
Those that have attempted to oppose it have already failed from any side of the political spectrum nothing can defeat money power the true shadow government of the world.Civil liberties and privacy the right to choose traditional values over Illuminati social engineering are depleted every day.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
NWO?

Well that depends on what you expect of a New World Order I guess. Generally speaking, if you are thinking of men in suits meeting in a dark conference room smoking sigars and plotting how the world is governed then ; No, there is no such NWO.

There is however a general view of how things should be and there are hidden borders that politicians are 'willing to accept'. For instance; most European, American and Russian politicians won really complain if China's 'sphere of influence' would grow till the border of India. There would be no problem if Brazil and Argentina would for a new power-block in South America or if the African union would get strong enough to hold its own. Thou some might think that it would be strange it is a general view living. Such large power-blocks make it easier to strike deals and they make war harder, at least conventional war.

True, exploitation will still exist. There is no reason the African union won't be ransacked and corrupt if stronger. But this is the world we are moving to. And it will put power in the hands of fewer people. It will gridlock small nations in a hegemony of super-states with no choice but to comply. The only ones still playing the nation game are the people in the Middle East while the rest has moved on to the super-states game. Eventually it will make for a more stabile world governed by less people and with 'average Joe' have less of a say in how he lives and what he earns. It sound like a true nightmare to be honest.

Ah, there is this weakness of what would happen if the wrong man should be head of a super-state. That could bring a real hefty world war. Of-course; there is no way that any human would ever set the stage for such an event to happen... Ah fortunatly I do not see myelf as a human.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
How can you say that with absolute certanity. You might disagree that a devil or god existes I can understand that based on the multitude of belief systems in this world. But to deny good and evil is to deny truth.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
meet the members of the NWO for he who controls the resources control's the world here is the list of nations www.koreaherald.com...
you know some of the Corporations ATT, T Mobil, Citibank, Capital one, BoA, Monsanto, IBM, BP, Exon shell DOW Chem, and Microsoft just to name a few.

You know the enforces all to well FEMA FBI NSA TSA DHS, IRS, and MI5 just a few, there are many more, is it one person? is it one nation?

No not at all, but there is a NWO... that is, all of the worlds top players, to have one thing, Control over the world, UN, Agenda 21, NDAA are all part of the grand plan. what that plan is... to make you a number that is taxed and ruled by laws that only gain or serve the super rich and powerful, Corporations and Governments. the unproductive and unhealthy or the uneducated are just a burden on them and they want a way of doing a way with that cancer on the NWO, WHO, CDC, and Obama care are all part of that cure.
edit on 17-5-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I can see a NWO; I think security is so much more tightter now than they have ever been, with regards to nukes etc I dont think that the world ending is the biggest risk, fighting pandemedics, stopping nano technologies etc will be new threats but they will need everyone cooperation to fix. There is always risks but we have to face them.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
There was an NWO , but it is over now. As of December 31st 2012. What you're talking about is a military united world or one world country with money economy and laws. The Freemasons were builders of elaborate structures, and to be a true mason you had to be a skilled worker. Enter artists or musicians , just normal people having to take on a very old idea of generations ago. Some revolted some went along with it. They had wire taps in my house for fifteen years and used it as a figurehead for there empire. They all looked like they worshipped me to whoever or whatever may be watching. I seen subliminals in comics, movies , and video games that are sold all around the world as material possessions. How many products do you own with illuminati stamp on them. Coast to coast all around the world. When I grew up music mattered not this sissy emo college student crap on MTV music channels with FIOS. There was Manson and Wu Tang clan for different gangs and music didnt suck like it does today. It was around the turn of the Millenium. How many products do you own that you have no idea of what they are talking about, it's still an empire. Someone had to think up this plan a long time ago.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You seem to be beating around the bush? I know the feeling.

I think people have been discussing these times in various forms for centuries and possible outcomes, wether it be star trek or mad max / the second coming or conspiracy.

From what I have learned there has been a big push toward NWO, that seemed at face value quite sensible, to make the world safer but the people and other powers were possibly skeptical. The struggle seems to go on to me.

There seems to be room for bigger changes so I dont think you could entirely say that NWO is here and what form it has taken.

And religion hasnt had its final say I would think.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL . . .

It must be interesting for you to try and explain to yourself . . . the 135 or so quotes of the NWO crew over the last 200 years in their own words at links such as these from the first link:

twoday.net...

twga...

132."Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Henry Kissinger, quoted by Bob Woodward in The Final Days, 1976
133."The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissinger
134."The Brady Bill's only effect will be to desensitize the public to regulation of weapons in preparation for their ultimate confiscation." Charles Krauthammer, Washington Post, April 5, 1996

And . . . how do you explain . . .

that essentially about 30 or so families of the ruling elite's extended families over the last 200 or so years have consolidated MORE of their

1. POWER
2. RESOURCES
3. INFLUENCE
4. CONTROL

OVER ALL the major institutions and all the major countries

A) politics
B) media
C) education
D) sciences
E) energy
F) communications
G) transportation
H) entertainment
I) medicine
J) food and agriculture
K) economics

. . . and THEY have been increasing such controls and influence ever more rapidly.

They have just about shredded the old values, culture, order, memes, family, . . . .

They are about to reduce what's left of the USA to ashes in order to make the rise of the NWO all the easier . . .

And you still claim they don't exist.

It would seem that their propaganda has REALLLLLLY been effective with you . . .

or

you are already in their employ . . . .

or

you are really poorly informed.

or ?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
These things: Climate Change, Large Asteroids, Comets, Super Volcanoes, Countless Viruses are not the causes of the Earth Ending but we are most likely to be annihilated by nuclear war caused by our stupidity and aggressiveness.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Welllllllllllll, the oligarchy's determination to genocidally force the population of the world down to 200-500 million does not make one's options or survival probabilities in the natural to be very high.

Thankfully, the Bible indicates they'll "only" achieve about half that reduction.

That's still a huge amount of bloodshed . . . and . . . a 50/50 chance of survival?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

you need to wake up and smell the seeweed

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
NWO is bullchit. There is no such thing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join