It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If there is an NWO or not an NWO, how does that affect your life?

For the time being we have to work and pay taxes and eat the food they give us.

Sitting here talking about it does nothing. Speculate all you want, if you want to stop this you must act.

The longer we speculate the deeper the system gets.

But of course, there really isn't anything that we can do.
If we somehow over take everything that is set in place now, who do we trust to benefit all of mankind?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Trappenin

I disagree. There is something you can do. KNOWLEDGE is power. The more you know the more power you will have. The more the sheeple know the more you can bring them together to fight TPTB... Of course you need to know when to fight. Ideologically, a one world government could be a very good thing. Of course there is the potential for it to be a very bad thing indeed. The potential for a few having absolute power and using that power for their own means is always great. I thin the founders of this great nation (the USA) knew that. That is why they divided the power of this government into three separate branches. Even the branches themselves are divided. Hopefully a one word government would have founding fathers as wise as our own. Of course the USA was based upon freedom.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I agree totally with what you said, thank you for that statement.

Yes, I believe knowledge is power, but more in the fact that using the knowledge appropriately is more powerful than simply knowing. I have experienced this first hand. You can have knowledge, but fear mongering to your friends and others is the wrong way to approach it. It could scare them, which the natural defense to fear is to either block it out or eliminate it, leading to the people you tell disagreeing with you and calling you crazy. Having a civil conversation with them about a situation that we, as humans, are involved in is a much better way to get across your ideas. You can't act like you know everything, even if you feel that you do. No one knows everything, our brain has it's limits.

The key to really knowing everything, is realizing that there are plentiful humans abound on this Earth, and with that comes an almost infinite storage of information, if you think about it.

But as for the NWO/One world government, yes, it could get really nasty with so few having so much power. I believe our founding fathers, be they masonic or "illuminati", they still had a good plan. Based on freedom, but still with a small group holding most power. They set up the checks and balances, but there is a top to every system. There is a main part of any system that controls and cannot function without that critical part. The best way to handle that, and I say best as in best for all, is to keep corruption out. Giving up some things and materials to even out everything so that all humans have a pretty equal share, to me, sounds like the best bet. That way no one can brag, no one can demean others, but we are humans, and I feel as if that would still happen.

As we are right now, egotistic and semi-selfish, we cannot truly have a flawless system. I believe, and truly, the key towards advancing to a less flawed system is to eliminate corruption, and greed, and remove the power-from-fear philosophy. In doing that, I think ego's would eventually secede as they aren't needed to make oneself feel better.

Man, I had a long day at work. haha.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It is nothing new people. The NWO is not a new concept. It all started in the Age of the Dragon, then was followed by the Templars who defeated or assimilated the dragon people, and took all knowledge and power from them.What they could not take, they burned and destroyed. The new age of the Cross came with the Templars spanning and controling aristocratic and religious web in Europe, the house of the Habsburgs being the prominent and driving force up until the beginning of the 20th century, long after the actual Templar knights were gone.

In the meantime new things happened, namely the revolution in France and the creation of the United States.This two events culminated in repubican states that broke medieval ties with the dynastic rule in Europe. There was another signifcant event that occured earlier. Protestantism. The catholic church remained the only power controlled by the NWO. It was not enough as the competition outside of its realm was too strong to ignore. They had to find ways to transplant themselves into the new states if they wanted to rule the world as they used to. They also needed to think of a more elaborate way to control it.

Then came the 20th century preceded by the industrial revolution and the vast ammount of discoveries. The knowledge became suddenly available to public. It was not what the NWO ever wanted. They tried their best to deceive the world at large. It was a hit and miss project, nonetheless they managed to hide loads of stuff, mostly because they had great visionaries in their ranks who could see into the future. The cover up begun in the middle ages and lasted into the 20th century. They were not ready for what followed, they were not ready for the world wars that broke out. The participation of the NWO order in them is sketchy and difficult to decipher. Some people believe Hitler was their horse they put in the race. I don't know. If so, Hitler was not a patsy and he may not have played along, had the war been decided in favour of Germany. There is a theory that Roosvelt and Churchill played along but this I also doubt. By all means it was a hard time for the NWO to seize global power. The times were too rough and unpredictable. Too many variables and ambitious leaders. New countries and rising powers.The church lost its significance, aristocracy was reduced to puppets at best. The channels with which they usurped power for ages were gone. The NWO had to wait for better trade winds in their quest to assume global power.

This time they plan no mistakes. Only those who do nothing make no mistakes. They can not hide what they are doing today. The political waters are calmer today than a hundred years ago but they have another problem today they can not ignore, the computerised world and the ammount of cross information. They have to invent a weapon stronger than simple disinformation. Applied confusion does not work any more. I am sure they are aware of it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I believe that there are people acting selfishly whose actions have a rebound effect that causes as much bad to happen as good.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

Yeah, good luck on trying to get the supposed theoretical would-be NWO leaders deciding on what to get for lunch, let alone how to rule the world.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
I really do not believe there is a NWO

so... even though groups of corrupt Italian criminals can conspire together over and over throguh history... and screw people over..

and even though groups of white, black, hispanic groups congregate and hold private meetings concerning secret criminal agendas that if uncovered, would be their downfall...

and even though countless coup-de-tas have been planned and executed successfully in 1st 3rd world countries over the centuries...

and even though couples cheat on each other behind their backs...

it's impossible.. and has never even come into the minds.. of those wh oare the richest in the world. those who deal with global-level decisions each day.. it's impossible for them to be in agreement about specific goals.. and impossible for them to meet or share common interests in order to preserve their investments... they're too stupid to do what millions of people through history have been doing....

they 're too incompetent.. or somehow with all that money they can't hire people smart enough to think up plans of cooperative ventures that steer history into monumental courses.

i think you just don't WANT to believe there's a cabal of ultra-rich who steer world events.
I think the very notion of it makes you feel powerless, and so it's comfortable to reject the notion.
you feel confident and "settled" in the knowing that nobody can fool you .. nobody could pull the wool over YOUR eyes... you know all this NWO stuff is just silly internet weirdo stuff...
You're a calm collected and confident man of the day ho knows what's really going on.

and by the way it's not an "order" like "order of the golden dawn" etc... it's a planned global economic social structure PLAN.. a blueprint a world order. not an 'order' of individuals.

and in that case... do you support the "old world order" .. the way the world is now? i don't. .it sucks.
old money sucks.
inheritance without a reasonable ceiling to it sucks.
no ceiling on obscene income is disgusting.

old world order of the ages sucks.

i want something new.

something NEW where Meritocracy is the default... and cronyism is eradicated.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I do not think the world leaders are competent enough to create a NWO. Although, leaders of powerful countries often have more interest in other powerful leaders over their own people.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7
I've always wondered if the truth is much simpler and more horrifying: Our leaders are regular people that are just as clueless as us.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
ok say there isnt a nwo well someone is about to screw you over

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfk3345
I do not think the world leaders are competent enough to create a NWO.

Correct...

Most of our leaders are not competent enough to manage a gas station let alone the "Free World."

The god of this world has had thousands of years to develop the NWO which is the reason WHY there are so many similarities between all conspiracies.

This is why Eustace Mullins said that all conspiracies are connected.

There is only ONE super-conspiracy that ties all other conspiracy theories together.

Most can't handle that kind of truth and that's where you lose 99% of the people..

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! ~ Eustace Mullins in his Preface to 'The Curse of Canaan'

"We cannot understand the world until we appreciate that most leaders are traitors and that mankind is victim of a diabolical conspiracy on an unspeakable scale. It's time we stopped fighting each other and addressed the real enemy." ~ Henry Makow

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Globalisation would not be possible without close collusion between world powers.

They also want a single world government (hard to see what the endgame of globalisation is if this isn't true).

It sounds very like the NWO.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I think many people miss the point that we have no idea what this NWO is or will be. What we are living under right now is the Old World Order. That nations are being combined (EU, ASEAN, etc.) is being done by members of the OWO. I have to keep open the possibility that the NWO is being used to scare us into keeping with the old system, which is currently the problem.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think there will be a NWO. For the fact of how in the the early days of slavery here in the united states, almost all white people were predjudice and followed the ways that were taught to them to treat black people.

The reason because of this is that we are in a computer. There is no way that mostly all white people would treat a black person this way. They were being compelled by the computer that we are in.

With this said - Look forward sometime into the future and imagine the NWO. The people will suffer from the same mind control that the computer compelled the white people with in the early days of slavery. The government will declair martial law in the states because of being compelled by the computer and things will possibly go a similar way in the rest of the world.

This is what makes the most sense to me.
edit on 30-4-2013 by RevelationsDivad because: sentence error

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
I really do not believe there is a NWO or TPTB or Antichrist puppet master out there pulling all of our strings. I do believe there have been several major conspiracies in recent history. I am not of the opinion these are all tied together in order for some secret society to come into power.

I agree that an attempt to "take over the world" is laughable, but on a small scale we can see it everywhere, from the endless checks you have to go through with your government to the increasing surveillance of people all over the world. They say that liberty upsets patterns and I truly believe that the one thing that can never be fully enslaved is the human spirit.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Maybe there is no NWO but a secrete power including some most infuential figures controlling the whole world really exists.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

If you are so sure.

Prove it.

Where is the proof that there is no nwo?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

You're right. If they existed then they would also pull the strings of the major governments of the worl............... nevermind.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by therealdemoboy

Why do many of my government visit the Bilderberg meetings and bohemian grove and decide policy when it directly violates the Logan act?

Drink your fluoride.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There is NWO, there really is. Haven't heard Illuminati, right???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join