It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no NWO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

That is my favorite NWO... but even that NWO didn't last but a few years. I do believe there will be many NWOs in the future. I do not believe that there is some PTB that has an ultimate plan for complete and total domination and has been acting behind the scenes for hundreds of years of planning to get to where we are today...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

Dear crazyguy2012,

Okay, so a very few people control the world finances. We agree. It didn't used to be that way, it was national rather than international in control scope. If we live in a world where a very few control everything, does that qualify as a new world order when we have never lived this way before?

As for global law, that sure sounds like a new world order. We have never had that before. You seem more concerned over whether or not they have a name as opposed to whether or not they control everything. LOL. Lets face it, names and organizations are meaningless when you control the end game. Did this exist in the past, if not then we are under a new world order. Law by treaty rather than by nationalistic vote. We are there.

Global government exists the moment you have one law that applies to all countries, this is called the Law of the Seas Treaty, they call it LOST and we are. We read the bible and know what is coming and as it comes we deny that it was written about 2,000 years ago when we didn't even know what the world consisted of. We are in a period where all written words can be immediately translated, that was never possible before. If we have a world government and a world currency, will anyone at least consider that we are in the "End Times" or will they convince themselves that they have heard the boy cry wolf too many times?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

There have always been a few who have controlled almost everything. That is nothing new. As we move forward there will be a tendency to try to "unify" the planet under one government. Idealistically, if everyone were morally perfect and didn't have their own interests, that would be the only way to create a fully Utopian society. But a dominant worldwide government is an impossibility at the moment.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012

There have always been a few who have controlled almost everything. That is nothing new. As we move forward there will be a tendency to try to "unify" the planet under one government. Idealistically, if everyone were morally perfect and didn't have their own interests, that would be the only way to create a fully Utopian society. But a dominant worldwide government is an impossibility at the moment.

Dear crazyguy2012,

So, you believe things have not changed and the the NWO is nothing more than a continuation of the past. We have always been sheep; but, it is only now that we are aware of the fact. The truth has never changed. The fact is that everyone knows that the system is rigged and that has never happened before. The fact is that the truth will be known, how people respond is individual and to be respected, we all take what we can. Peade.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I won't go as far as saying that we are all sheep. History is full of the men coming together and revolting against tyrants. The United States is a prime example. Before we were our own nation we were a part of the British Empire. We rebelled. We fought... We resisted and we won against the most powerful and advanced military force at the time.

Same thing happened in France a few years back (well more than just a few) anyway the have nots revolted angainst the haves and a lot of the haves lost their heads...

History has shown that no one can hold on to almost absolute power for ever.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
There are more ingredients in the "NWO" than a group of powerful people and a push for world government. There is also the so-called "occult". If the elite aren't steeped in the occult and aren't deliberatly planting occult symbolism in everything from The Simpsons to pop-music to the Olympics, then there is no NWO.

I think that the NWO many conspiracy theorists chase is a combination of half-truths and rumors and synchronicity. Conspiracy theorists just don't understand what synchronicity can do.

edit on 2-8-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
"
Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.
"
- David Rockefeller

There's tonnes of evidence that secret societies, governments, NGO's, financial and political institutions, wealthy families, royalty and mega corporations all over the world form an interconnected web with one goal in mind,
world government.
There might be factions and infighting on some level, some form of resistance even perhaps, but overall they all share certain goals that they're working for.

This is provable to such a degree that I would consider it a fact.

There's hundreds of threads with evidence and nuggets of information out there, there's hundreds of books documenting this, ATS used to have new threads with evidence all the time, nowadays I seldom come across anything of worth.
Three years ago this thread would have been filled with evidence, now.. barely nothing.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

I believe that is an idealistic goal. I believe that in the very distant future when we are all wise enough there will be one world government. Having one world government will make lots of things easier... Travel, business, etc. "U.S. Companies" will not have to ship jobs overseas to cut overhead and avoid paying taxes...

It all depends upon those who are in power. Also there will always be those seeking more power and those who do not want to give their power up. Mankind at this point in time is at stage were a world wide government will fail.

Also as many big powerfull corporations out there that will benefit from this. There are just as many big powerful corporations that would suffer if it were to occur. So I guess in theory there would be "secret" organizations working towards a NWO and other secret orginizations working against it and we are all just sheeple. After all corporations can make money either way.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The only thing that I can see that would bring the world together as one and make a worldwide government possible would be aliens or some kind of threat from another world.

So lets see why would aliens actually invade us? We pretty much have the technology to wipe everything off the face of the planet so I am sure that if they can travel accross space and time they would have the same technology or better. Why not sit far off in the sky and simply cleanse the planet of all life then come down and exploit its resources? Also I am sure there are other planets with much more gold, silver or whatever other materials they are looking for.

They want us as a slave race? We will not make good slaves. We will fight back, resist, take their technology, learn from them and use that knowledge against them.

Maybe they just need organic matter to seed new civilazations and we are all to be used as compost. Sounds weird but I think this is the only reaon for an actual alien invasion that would make sense... Or they plan on using our bodies as hosts for something. Otherwise why waste time on us.

Maybe they want to prevent us from becoming more advanced and becoming an eventual threat to them? Ok then just sit back up in space and evaporate the planet... Their problem is solved.

So if your theory is that the NWO is run by aliens... Then which aliens? I am sure there are warful aliens. But if they do exist then there are probably peaceful aliens. Think the intergallactic version of peta... If there are intelligent beings out there watching our planet then I am sure there is some intergallactic NATO out there still trying to decide what to do with us crazy humans...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Dear crazyguy2012,

I won't go as far as saying that we are all sheep. History is full of the men coming together and revolting against tyrants. The United States is a prime example. Before we were our own nation we were a part of the British Empire. We rebelled. We fought... We resisted and we won against the most powerful and advanced military force at the time.

In France they ended up even worse off. In the United States, only the wealthy benefited. The rest remained sheep. Pete Townsend had a great line in one of his songs, "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss". And what did the average citizen win after the Revolutionary War, nothing. The only thing that changed was who taxed us. Tax did not go away, they increased, they had to pay for the war. The "revolution" that people are calling for today is as orchestrated as the ones in the past. The competition is among competing interests, the old economy versus the new. IMHO.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Yup we are definitely running around in circles. The wealthy stay wealthy. The poor stay poor. The system is desinged and alway has been to keep it that way. It is much easier to make money if you already have money. And it is so difficult to make any headway if you are poor.

Many people work very hard. Yet when you have to constantly dish out all your savings for things like car repairs (because you can't affor a new car) increasing living expenses, gas, etc... It leaves nothing to use to get ahead.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Satan's greatest achievement is in convincing a great part of the world that he does not exist. I see a parallel here.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Why are you so sure that Satan does in fact exist? If he does exist why would you assume he is evil? More people have killed in the name of some god (whether it be the Christian God, the muslim god, the countless other gods throughout history: Roman, Greek, Egyptian)... A few people have killed in the name of Satan but nearly as much as those who have killed in the name of god. Look at the Inquisition, the Witch Hunts, the Crusades....

Maybe there is a great evil force out there... Maybe not... Maybe there are two great forces out there guiding mankind but they disagree as to the methods for doing so.

I am not an expert at the Bible but I have read many parts of it. I do not recall ever seeing any mention of Satan telling people to kill. I only recall him rejecting god and giving people the key to the tree of knowledge... I beleive mankind is capable of great evil without the input of Some Supremely Evil being. We are also capable fo great acts of kindness without the intervention of A Divine Being...

If you have biblical examples showing otherwise I would appreciate it if you point them out. I will read them. Thank you...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yes that is the what history has shown. but that doesn't point to some master plan whereby all of the wealthy have gotten together and formed a master plan for domination. Even wealthy people do not trust eachother. Big corporations are always trying to take over other Corporations.. Ever heard of the term Hostile Takeover? Some corporations merge, are bought out, other corporations separate from eachother.

Corporations can make or lose billions of dollars at the drop of a hat... Everything is constantly changing. But for them to plan and acheive a worldwide government they would all have to agree to pick a leader (or Board of Directors). I do not ever see any of TPTB being able to do that. If they were to agree that agreement would not last very long and soon human nature would creep back in and it would fall apart.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Dear crazyguy2012,

Yes that is the what history has shown. but that doesn't point to some master plan whereby all of the wealthy have gotten together and formed a master plan for domination.

It is not wealthy people hiding in secret, it is the leaders of business, the media, government and education having a consensus on world legislation. That is what the UN was created to do and one of the main tools is the IMF, the World Bank and the health organizations. When 3rd world countries ask for money or assistance, it comes with strings attached from the UN. Often those strings require that they change some of their laws. If you watched the video of Walter Cronkite, at the end he was praised by Hillary Clinton. Our Secretary of State believes in global governance. That does not mean that she wants an international body to be directly over all of our nations laws, merely the bigger ones. Regionalism was supposed to be the first step towards global governance and they have been promoting both of these things in universities for decades.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Doesn't that make my point. They have been promoting this for decades but are no where near accomplishing it. If they could manage to accomplish it it wouldn't last.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

They only say that cause there's no way a mortal human would stand against the devil. It's like an imaginary bodyguard for evil. Trust me, there is no devil let alone hell. Believing in either only holds you back from your true potential.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Dear crazyguy2012,

Actually, they have been quite successful. The European Union now makes 75% of the laws for it's member countries, treaties have allowed for nations constitutions to be over ruled and free trade agreements over rule some national laws. It is coming and the financial collapse will all but force it to occur much deeper.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Europe has always been ruled by some kind of empire. But it never lasts long. I do not think you can base the world on the state of Europe.. France? Italy? Spain? Norway? Sweden? Poland? Romania? All coming together and ruling the world? I don't think so. These countries have never been world leaders. Maybe Spain was a very long time ago... You are basing your hypothesis on countries that pretty much have no influence on the world...

It would take the U.S., Russian, China, South America and the middle east to all agree to have one union for a true one world government... I believe it could happen but the likelihood of all the major powers to agree to something is minimal. The European countries had to unify to have any chance of competing with the these countries on any level.
edit on 3-8-2012 by crazyguy2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Dear crazyguy2012,

You miss my point, I gave the EU as an example of regionalism. I did not say that they would run the world. You seem to think that world government means some sort of takeover, it does not. England still has it's parliament and appears to be independent; but, it is not. Most of it's laws are dictated to it from Brussels. England has it's own police and military; but, the EU determines most of it's laws.

Here is how it is going to come about. When the currencies of the west collapse, a new currency will be needed for international trade and travel. This is already being discussed and has been for some time. The new currency will be an international one or all currencies, in order to be accepted in international purchase will need to be backed by something very specific such as mineral wealth (no, not Gold and Silver alone). Have you noticed how in the last four years there have been a number of "surprise" discoveries of oil in the United States, Israel and other places? Once all currencies are pegged to the mineral and natural resources of a nation, you have international control over money and it's valuation. If you got the money, the other laws are easy to pass.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join