It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target food proves evolution wrong

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Man your just getting F's across the board, you failed to pay attention to the fact that animals are not even used in the production of gelatin here in the US.

Lazy or lying? Wrong again! -F

Gelatin Manufactures of America

In the National Formulary (1) gelatin is defined as a product obtained by the partial hydrolysis of collagen derived from the skin, white connective tissue and bones of animals. Gelatin derived from an acid-treated precursor is known as Type A and gelatin derived from an alkali-treated process is known as Type B. In the Food Chemicals Codex (1) gelatin is defined as the product obtained from the acid, alkaline, or enzymatic hydrolysis of collagen, the chief protein component of the of the skin, bones, and connective tissue of animals, including fish and poultry. Gelatin CAS#, 9000-70-8, does not occur free in nature, and cannot be recovered from horns, hoofs and other noncollagen containing parts of vertebrate animals. There are no plant sources of gelatin, and there is no chemical relationship between gelatin and other materials referred to as vegetable gelatin, such as seaweed extracts.

As described in the introduction, gelatin is derived from collagen which is the principal constituent of connective tissues and bones of vertebrate animals (2, 3). Collagen is distinctive in that it contains an unusually high level of the cyclic amino acids proline and hydroxyproline (4). Collagen consists of three helical polypeptide chains wound around each other and connected by intermolecular crosslinks (5, 6).

Wiki Gelatin

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), with support from the TSE (Transmissible spongiform encephalopathy) Advisory Committee, has since 1997 been monitoring the potential risk of transmitting animal diseases, especially bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), commonly known as Mad Cow disease. The FDA study concluded: "...steps such as heat, alkaline treatment, and filtration could be effective in reducing the level of contaminating TSE agents; however, scientific evidence is insufficient at this time to demonstrate that these treatments would effectively remove the BSE infectious agent if present in the source material."[29]

~ETA~ I know the rock every living animal on earth needs to live
Why don't you... seeing you have studied the diets of many animals? In fact, you seem to be showing signs of NOT eating enough of this rock to be healthy.

Once you find out what this rock is...how does this bode for target food seeing as EVERY living animal with a nervous system on Earth, requires it to survive? Are all animals on earth not from here and was this rock brought here for all? Explain that connection...I predict a reply concerning "franken" dna re-construction and recycled parts to make us...with no proof or facts

edit on 3-9-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

And once again, you would be wrong...
gelatin

t's been years since Jello has used animal products for their gelatin. All gelatin sold today in the U.S. is synthetic.

Despite the votes and wiccagirl24's statement that I'm horribly wrong (with no proof or reference), Jello does not have animal hooves in it. A lot of strongly held beliefs, but I've listed the source below:

"Popular belief has it that gelatin comes from horses' and cows' hooves. Kraft, the maker of JELL-O, asserts that hooves do not contain the necessary collagen and therefore are not used in the production of its JELL-O brand gelatin product."

And to clarify the answer of any animal product, the FDA does not classify JELL-O as having either: "The production of gelatin starts with the boiling of bones, skins, and hides of cows and pigs, a process that releases the protein-rich collagen from animal tissues. The collagen is boiled and filtered numerous times, dried, and ground to a powder. Because the collagen is processed extensively, the final product is not categorized as a meat or animal product by the federal government. Very strict vegetarians avoid gelatin entirely, but more permissive vegetarians have no problem including JELL-O in their diets."

So the best answer is, no, our government/FDA doesn't consider JELL-O to have any animal products. What any individual may believe may be different based on their definition.

Your definitions I'm sure are just fine, but the idea of them being used today is no where proven, so once again, you are wrong.

~ETA~ I know the rock every living animal on earth needs to live Why don't you... seeing you have studied the diets of many animals? In fact, you seem to be showing signs of NOT eating enough of this rock to be healthy.

Once you find out what this rock is...how does this bode for target food seeing as EVERY living animal with a nervous system on Earth, requires it to survive? Are all animals on earth not from here and was this rock brought here for all? Explain that connection...I predict a reply concerning "franken" dna re-construction and recycled parts to make us...with no proof or facts
I never claimed to know or not know what the rock is, I don't care, as its not a priority with my discussion of target food.

If you feel for some reason that this rock can be found in most diets, your probably right, I never said ya or neigh either way.

The changes that have been identified in our DNA have led scientists to accept the only plausible explanation, that aliens altered our DNA. The only other alternative is to believe that there was DNA labs back in biblical days which is impossible to accept.

So stereologist, you were correct, marshmallows don't list the ingredient of animal product because there is none in it, not because you thought they were witholding it.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

In case you missed the reply I had to connector, its evident from the article I found that the us hasn't used old methods of getting gelatin for a while now. All gelatin in the us is synthetic.

In addition the article also explained that even if someone had used old methods, it is debateable whether or not you would consider it to have animal product in it, due to such a refined process, which is what I told you originally.

On top of this your focusing your topic on a processed food, and target food had nothing to do with processed foods.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
You don't understand. What I'm tyring to say is they have become scavengers within that type of diet. They are obviously suppose to eat meat, they are equipped to hunt and kill, and shred raw meat. The problem is that they eat any type of meat, which leads me to believe they have become scavengers within their own food group.
So basically you are using the word scavenger as what you want it to mean, rather than what it actually means. They are well equipped to hunt, and consume protein, so that's what they do.

Not at all, I just lost track of this conversation and got lost.

I thought you were talking about something else because you didn't include the conversation.

So by that you are admitting that animals do indeed experience hardships.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

gelatin

t's been years since Jello has used animal products for their gelatin. All gelatin sold today in the U.S. is synthetic.

Despite the votes and wiccagirl24's statement that I'm horribly wrong (with no proof or reference), Jello does not have animal hooves in it. A lot of strongly held beliefs, but I've listed the source below:

"Popular belief has it that gelatin comes from horses' and cows' hooves. Kraft, the maker of JELL-O, asserts that hooves do not contain the necessary collagen and therefore are not used in the production of its JELL-O brand gelatin product."

And to clarify the answer of any animal product, the FDA does not classify JELL-O as having either: "The production of gelatin starts with the boiling of bones, skins, and hides of cows and pigs, a process that releases the protein-rich collagen from animal tissues. The collagen is boiled and filtered numerous times, dried, and ground to a powder. Because the collagen is processed extensively, the final product is not categorized as a meat or animal product by the federal government. Very strict vegetarians avoid gelatin entirely, but more permissive vegetarians have no problem including JELL-O in their diets."

So the best answer is, no, our government/FDA doesn't consider JELL-O to have any animal products. What any individual may believe may be different based on their definition.

Your definitions I'm sure are just fine, but the idea of them being used today is no where proven, so once again, you are wrong.

~ETA~ I know the rock every living animal on earth needs to live Why don't you... seeing you have studied the diets of many animals? In fact, you seem to be showing signs of NOT eating enough of this rock to be healthy.

I never claimed to know or not know what the rock is, I don't care, as its not a priority with my discussion of target food.

If you feel for some reason that this rock can be found in most diets, your probably right, I never said ya or neigh either way.

The changes that have been identified in our DNA have led scientists to accept the only plausible explanation, that aliens altered our DNA. The only other alternative is to believe that there was DNA labs back in biblical days which is impossible to accept.

So stereologist, you were correct, marshmallows don't list the ingredient of animal product because there is none in it, not because you thought they were witholding it.

All I can say is LOL......to begin, Jello(trademarked) is not gelatin.I Stopped listening after that. No facts no proof
F-

Give us the rock man.....come on...What rock connects us all on Earth?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I mean really....why the # is this thread even here other then traffic?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

gelatin

The funniest thing I have read in a long time...
"The production of gelatin starts with the boiling of bones, skins, and hides of cows and pigs, a process that releases the protein-rich collagen from animal tissues. The collagen is boiled and filtered numerous times, dried, and ground to a powder." But contains no animal product

Your FDA need sacking the "no animal" statement.

Even better click the link and scroll down to the other answers, especially the on that begins "The first person, RB, is horribly misinformed"

EVEN BETTERER...every reply from that point down says that gelating contains animal by-products.

edit on 4-9-2012 by idmonster because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2012 by idmonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

We are talking about marshmallows, not gelatin dessert. Another abysmal attempt to be a liar. How sad.

What animal is used to make marshmallows. It has become well established that you have a proclivity to do poor research. It is also well established that labels do not tel us what we eat.

Again you are argue from your personal ignorance of the subject matter. An argument from ignorance is so obvious to everyone and really should be embarrassing.

You have repeatedly stated that animals do not eat rocks or dirt. This is another shining example of your ignorance of the subject matter at a very basic level. It should be clear even to you that you have no idea what you are posting.

What real scientists are you talking about? I believe this to be just another one of your lies.

I know the name of the animal. You don't. You don't because you're not able to do trivial research. Took a few minutes to determine the name of the animal and it has been directly verified with the manufacturer of the product.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

In case you missed the reply I had to connector, its evident from the article I found that the us hasn't used old methods of getting gelatin for a while now. All gelatin in the us is synthetic.

You are wrong - again!

You make these unfounded and ridiculous inferences that are wrong each and every time you make one. How can someone be that poor at figuring out simple problems?

In addition the article also explained that even if someone had used old methods, it is debateable whether or not you would consider it to have animal product in it, due to such a refined process, which is what I told you originally.

On top of this your focusing your topic on a processed food, and target food had nothing to do with processed foods.

It does make a difference. There are cultural reasons for determining the animal and people do ask and they find out in minutes and you have not been able to do that for days on end. Last person that figured it out here was in third grade. It's a good thing they checked, too.

PS I must be responding to the individual that uses the tooth account that spells properly. I wanted to thank you for writing clearly.
edit on 4-9-2012 by stereologist because: a thank you

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

So basically you are using the word scavenger as what you want it to mean, rather than what it actually means. They are well equipped to hunt, and consume protein, so that's what they do.
Lets find out...
scavenger

scavengernoun /ˈskavənjər/ 
scavengers, plural

1.An animal that feeds on carrion, dead plant material, or refuse

2.A person who searches for and collects discarded items

3.A person employed to clean the streets

4.A substance that reacts with and removes particular molecules, radicals, etc

You could be correct, I was using it in the context of a species searching out food that it may not normally eat, as in a sign of desperation.

So by that you are admitting that animals do indeed experience hardships
If you go back and re-read my response you will see that I'm not even touching that question. I wouldn't know as I haven't studdied those situations.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

All I can say is LOL......to begin, Jello(trademarked) is not gelatin.I Stopped listening after that. No facts no proof F-

Give us the rock man.....come on...What rock connects us all on Earth?
Thats fine, then you are admitting to accepting the part that prior states that all gelatin in the us is synthetic.

I'm not educated about rocks, sorry.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I mean really....why the # is this thread even here other then traffic?
I think its more the reason here so people can ask me about rocks.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

The funniest thing I have read in a long time...
"The production of gelatin starts with the boiling of bones, skins, and hides of cows and pigs, a process that releases the protein-rich collagen from animal tissues. The collagen is boiled and filtered numerous times, dried, and ground to a powder." But contains no animal product

Your FDA need sacking the "no animal" statement.

Even better click the link and scroll down to the other answers, especially the on that begins "The first person, RB, is horribly misinformed"

EVEN BETTERER...every reply from that point down says that gelating contains animal by-products.
Which is why I said it was wrong to assume there was animal product in it to begin with. Of course your still overlooking the fact that only synthetic gelatin is used in the us, but aside from that, its a by product of a process, which is also why its not considered animal product.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

We are talking about marshmallows, not gelatin dessert. Another abysmal attempt to be a liar. How sad.
Not at all, I wasn't highlighting the jello part, I was highlighting the part that says that all gelatin in the us is synthetic, which everyone seems to be missing.

What animal is used to make marshmallows. It has become well established that you have a proclivity to do poor research. It is also well established that labels do not tel us what we eat.
In the us where I live? None.

Again you are argue from your personal ignorance of the subject matter. An argument from ignorance is so obvious to everyone and really should be embarrassing.
Actually quite the opposite, as you have just been proven wrong AGAIN.

You have repeatedly stated that animals do not eat rocks or dirt. This is another shining example of your ignorance of the subject matter at a very basic level. It should be clear even to you that you have no idea what you are posting.
Not as the purpose of food anyhow.

What real scientists are you talking about? I believe this to be just another one of your lies.
You will have to google Lloyd Pye / human genetics, and watch his video.

Here are some others about the idea..

et genes in human dna
alien dna

I know the name of the animal. You don't. You don't because you're not able to do trivial research. Took a few minutes to determine the name of the animal and it has been directly verified with the manufacturer of the product.
Then you must have lied because you swore up and down that the maker listed nothing about animals.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You are wrong - again!

You make these unfounded and ridiculous inferences that are wrong each and every time you make one. How can someone be that poor at figuring out simple problems?
None of which are you ever proving to be ridiculous so again its just your opinion.

It does make a difference. There are cultural reasons for determining the animal and people do ask and they find out in minutes and you have not been able to do that for days on end. Last person that figured it out here was in third grade. It's a good thing they checked, too.

PS I must be responding to the individual that uses the tooth account that spells properly. I wanted to thank you for writing clearly.
Yes you filled out the reply correctly.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Which is why I said it was wrong to assume there was animal product in it to begin with. Of course your still overlooking the fact that only synthetic gelatin is used in the us, but aside from that, its a by product of a process, which is also why its not considered animal product.

Repeating a lie does not make it so. You can repeat this lie all you want and at best it makes you a liar.

The animal used to make marshmallows has been confirmed by the manufacturer.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Not at all, I wasn't highlighting the jello part, I was highlighting the part that says that all gelatin in the us is synthetic, which everyone seems to be missing.

Not according to a manufacturer of marshmallows.

Furthermore, that quote of yours does not state that all gelatin in the US is synthetic.

In the us where I live? None.

You are definitely wrong and telling a lie about what you quoted seems to be par for the course with your posts.

Actually quite the opposite, as you have just been proven wrong AGAIN.

You lie. You misrepresent. You don't know. Your arguments are based on ignorance.

Not as the purpose of food anyhow.

You cannot move the goal posts. You clearly stated that animals do not eat rocks or dirt. You are wrong. Figure out what the rock is that you eat on purpose. Second graders know the answer.

You will have to google Lloyd Pye / human genetics, and watch his video.

Here are some others about the idea..

I ask for a real scientist and you name some dubious hoaxer. This is the wacko with the starchild skull. He is one of these goofs with the aliens interbred with us crew.
No wonder you are so confused. Pye also mucks up the Sumerian translations like that other chump Sitchin.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Then you must have lied because you swore up and down that the maker listed nothing about animals.

No. What I stated very clearly is that information was not on the label. A check with the manufacturer verified that the animal in question was used to make marshmallows.

The next time you get the odd idea that you think I made a mistake you better check what I wrote instead of going with your failed recollection. That way you won't write such embarrassing posts.

Got it? Check and recheck, then post.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Repeating a lie does not make it so. You can repeat this lie all you want and at best it makes you a liar.

The animal used to make marshmallows has been confirmed by the manufacturer.
First of all if you were right, and an animal product was used, despite the article I found that indicated that all gelatin in the us is synthetic, its still not an animal product, its an animal by product.

Do you not understand the difference?
by product

by-product (bī'prŏd'əkt) Pronunciation Key
Something produced in the process of making something else. When plants produce carbohydrates by photosynthesis, oxygen is released as a by-product. Asphalt and paraffin are by-products of the process of refining crude oil into gasoline.

Now your claiming that the manufacture has indicated that they use animal but you also indicated that they failed to issue this infomration on the nutrition facts or ingredients, so which is it?

And everything is still just your opinion at this point as you still haven't issued any links to prove yourself. Regardless even if you did have proof, it appears that the idea of considering the process as though it is using animal products is in itself, entirely opinion.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Not according to a manufacturer of marshmallows.
Well then that manufacturer probably is distributing outside of the us.
gelatin

All gelatin sold today in the U.S. is synthetic.

Looks pretty obvious to me.

Furthermore, that quote of yours does not state that all gelatin in the US is synthetic.
True, only that which is sold, which is what I'm assuming we are all talking about, unless you have inside channels to purchase black market gelatin.

You are definitely wrong and telling a lie about what you quoted seems to be par for the course with your posts.
You obviously don't know how to read.

You lie. You misrepresent. You don't know. Your arguments are based on ignorance.
And all you do is say this and say that, and you back up nothing which you claim. Just totally opinionated.

You cannot move the goal posts. You clearly stated that animals do not eat rocks or dirt. You are wrong. Figure out what the rock is that you eat on purpose. Second graders know the answer.
Ok do all people eat this rock? Because I probably don't.

I ask for a real scientist and you name some dubious hoaxer. This is the wacko with the starchild skull. He is one of these goofs with the aliens interbred with us crew. No wonder you are so confused. Pye also mucks up the Sumerian translations like that other chump Sitchin.
Oh boy, its a growing case of everyone else being wrong, and your correct again.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join