It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target food proves evolution wrong

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Can you quite figure out which rock all animals need and eat? It's a very important rock. I bet you've eaten it every day.
No I can't say that I can.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Thank you for the nice picture, but I have no idea why I'm seeing this.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Seeing that you like to get off topic to hide your scores of hideous mistakes let me remind you that you claimed labels allows you to know what we eat. That is wrong.

What is the animal used to make marshmallows? You can't figure it out because you have no idea how to figure it out.
Depends on which list your talking about, ingredients, or nutrition facts?

The ingested rocks are NOT for digestion reasons. You eat the rocks. You are guessing and guessing wrong time after time after time. This is evidence that you have zero idea what you are talking about.
Uhm, but I'm not the one talking about them, it is you that keep on about the subject that I have told you many times now I could care less about.

No you're not. You are flailing as you have with everything you've posted. You simply have no idea what you are talking about.
Flailing LOL, and you have done a good job at proving this? The only thing you have proven so far is that you are very opinionated.

What a joke! They did not give a concise and a broad description. There was one diet description. You need to read the article AGAIN. Learn this time. They provided a single diet description and it was broad and as you learned yourself it was incomplete.
It looked complete to me, I didn't read anything where it said it was incomplete, are you making assumptions? Yes it was a broad descritpion, hes not eating his target food what do you expect.

Here comes that assume word again. And I never would consider that a leaf eater would also be a fruit eater. So don't pretend anything about what I have posted.
Which is obviously why your not getting this, from a broad perspective it makes perfect sense.

So now that we know that deer consume a very wide range of plant materials you think that means they have this fantasy of yours called a target food?
No now actually your having this all missunderstood, he is eating the way that he is because he is lacking his target food.

If you read my posts such as this one I stated quite clearly that YOU were wrong, not the wiki. And you found one link suggesting that the deer would avoid starvation by eating bark. I saw the bark consumption in late spring when the environment was lush with food. You guessed again and you are wrong once again.
Both late spring and the word bark are not found on that wiki, so your wrong again.

You didn't find something wrong in the wiki. It is a bit tough here when we have to get back to elementary school material. You found that wiki was incomplete, not wrong. There is a difference.

No one in this thread has suggested we do not have some idea about what animals consume. As you have learned yourself (not really sure that was true) dietary lists are often incomplete such as in the case of deer and squirrels
So now your admitting that you lied, now your claiming that it was an incomplete list where as before it was not the diet at all.

So you admit you cannot understand why the 2 plant lists are different. You've stated that in several posts already. You need to take a basic course in biology. When you get to high school take a biology course and you will learn about plants and animals.
I guess your still missing the point, the deer didn't have to, I shouldn't need to either.

The same by both definitions? You think that forbs and grasses includes fruits?
If hes eating everything in the plant catagory, then yes, but I know your not going to understand because biology 101 is from the perspective of the deer.

The more you post the more obvious it becomes that you have no idea about a wider and wider range of issues. Please tell us where twigs appear in the first list. You know, the list that was NOT the deer diet.
I already copy and pasted it.

PS You have not shown me to be wrong - not once.
PPS The frequent red lines under words means that you are misspelling them.
Good for you.

And just to show you how much you assume, your assuming that I'm running that ad on for spelling, which I'm not, so I don't get red lines under words. But I would expect nothing less from an evolutionist.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by thedigirati

Wow, an actuall ATS Archivist. I feel like its an honor to forum in the presence of someone so decorated.

WOW another star to post ratio that far outweighs your own (actually even without the ratio, the stars alone are double yours)(and I'll add another just for your rudeness)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The mistake is not with the wikipedia. It is you that were unable to read and comprehend the article. No point in pretending it was the wikipedia. Everyone reading the thread has to chuckling over your strange mistake.
And still you haven't proven what that is exactly.

Now you are telling a lie.
1. I pointed out that twigs did not fit into the first list.
2. You goofed, not wiki. You are wrong and no one else
I guess you missed my point again. I claimed twigs before I found the second list. Because as common sense would have it, twigs do fit into the main idea of the catagory if he is eating a broad diet of herbivore, and I was rigth.

You don't understand science. That's just another one of the basic things you need to learn.

I don't need to do anything other than test your fantasy and it fails miserably. Everything you write is wrong. You seem to have this predilection to wanting to be wrong. I am not upset at all. I am laughing wholeheartedly reading each and every post.
If only I were actually wrong in anything.

Of course and deer are browsers and you fumbled through a dozen posts before you figured that out. That was awe inspiring to watch ineptness follow ineptness ...
Maybe you just lack insight as my first observation from the first diet was that deer are herbivores, and what do you know, thats the definition of a browser.

Another fantasy statement just like everything else you've claimed.
So your saying you know for sure that deer do know the difference between plants and lichens and fungi. Now this I have to see explained. I'm pretty sure he doesn't which is why hes eating them all.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

The nine deer we had here that year were far from starving. You have to watch that you don't give them too much breads or corn though, they will get big bellies. that's not a good sign. They build up a lot of fat in the fall to last the winter. If they gain too much weight though it is hard on their ankles. We have had the same deer returning here for many years. The oldest doe didn't return this spring, she had been coming here every year to have her kids since she was a fawn. She was our friend. Kind of miss her.
Shes proabably gone now. Giving domesticated food to deer is just wrong in so many ways but they are still in the same boat as their target food is missing. Anytime you see the diversity in a diet like you do with them, its obvious the target food is missing.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Target foods are what the animal can easily live on. I ate a diet of homemade soup for about three weeks and I estimated about six hundred calories a day which included about sixty calories of sugar in my coffee. I lost a few inches but gained muscle weight for some reason. Many foods we eat take more energy to process than what we gain. I can't find a target food though, nothing we have here individually can sustain us without longterm problems. If you watch a deer grazing they eat a variety of foods as they need or crave them. they can't eat everything but I have seen them search for certain things at times. Humans are no different, we eat till we find the antidote so we don't get sick.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You can pretend that you stated something else, but the labels on packages do not tell you everything you are eating.
Between ingredients and nutrition yes it does, your high.

A simple example is the name of the animal used to make marshmallows. I provided a hint to assist you. Probably everyone else reading the thread knows the answer. You've failed over 15 or more posts.
Well I hate to burst your bubble but its not looked at as though animal product is used in marshmallows. This is because the gelatin is extracted, and in which it has to be processed.
gelatin

So the best answer is, no, our government/FDA doesn't consider JELL-O to have any animal products. What any individual may believe may be different based on their definition.
It would appear that you are wrong again. At least here in the usa gelatin is synthetic, so no animal bi product is used.

I a not going to give you the answer to what rocks are eaten on purpose because the answer is known by 2nd graders, i.e. kids that are 7 years old. Seems that the rest of the people reading this thread know the answer. Don't be lazy and beg for the answer go out there and do a little research.
I'm not really interested as you appear to be spreading wrong information just like the gelatin.

Your posts since I gave you an F for being unable to differentiate between a browser and grzer continue to affirm that you still do not understand the difference.
I understand totally, its the same thing with target food and no target food.

Your F continues to stand. Get out of your fantasy world and learn something.

Sad, but nothing has been learned.

6. F - For not understanding the difference between facts, proof, and evidence.
7. F - For not understanding gastroliths
8. F - For pretending that deer view lichens and fungi as being the same
9. F - For stating that deer have a concise diet
10. F - For making the logical error of inferring a general case from a specific case
And I'm still doing better than you at this point as you would still have a zero.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No I can't say that I can.

That's ok. It simply means that you need to work on the basics of issues dealing with animal feeding behavior before you go on to construct a theory. I have great confidence in you that you can figure it out.

Let me provide a hint. Rocks are the crystalline inorganic materials that make up the Earth. That includes ice, but I was not referring to ice. So we are looking for an inorganic material that crystallizes. So glass like materials are out and so is coal. Being able to ingest as well as swallow tells you what about this rock?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

That's ok. It simply means that you need to work on the basics of issues dealing with animal feeding behavior before you go on to construct a theory. I have great confidence in you that you can figure it out.
I don't think the confines of our understanding is going to be keen on inner galactic life.

Let me provide a hint. Rocks are the crystalline inorganic materials that make up the Earth. That includes ice, but I was not referring to ice. So we are looking for an inorganic material that crystallizes. So glass like materials are out and so is coal. Being able to ingest as well as swallow tells you what about this rock?
Can you remind me what if anything this has to do with target food?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

They certainly don't tell you what you are eating.

Uhm, but I'm not the one talking about them, it is you that keep on about the subject that I have told you many times now I could care less about.

You were wrong when you stated that animals do not eat rocks.

Flailing LOL, and you have done a good job at proving this? The only thing you have proven so far is that you are very opinionated.

What you have shown is that you have no idea what you are posting.

It looked complete to me, I didn't read anything where it said it was incomplete, are you making assumptions? Yes it was a broad descritpion, hes not eating his target food what do you expect.

No eats a fantasy.

Which is obviously why your not getting this, from a broad perspective it makes perfect sense.

Your excuses for failure are getting worse and worse.

No now actually your having this all missunderstood, he is eating the way that he is because he is lacking his target food.

There is no such thing as a target food except in your fantasy world.

Both late spring and the word bark are not found on that wiki, so your wrong again.

You need to do actual research. So far your efforts have been abysmal.

So now your admitting that you lied, now your claiming that it was an incomplete list where as before it was not the diet at all.

Please try to reading the posts. The list you posted was a wacko error on your part and was not the diet. The section I posted from the same article and which you took forever to find in a short article was incomplete.

I guess your still missing the point, the deer didn't have to, I shouldn't need to either.

So you still can't raise that grade above an F. So sad. And I had been counting on you learning something.

If hes eating everything in the plant catagory, then yes, but I know your not going to understand because biology 101 is from the perspective of the deer.

More wacko drivel. The deer knows the difference between fruit and forbes.

I already copy and pasted it.

You are flunking left and right. You claim that fruit fit into the first material you posted in error as the deer's diet. Which of the 3 plant types in that section includes fruit?

And just to show you how much you assume, your assuming that I'm running that ad on for spelling, which I'm not, so I don't get red lines under words. But I would expect nothing less from an evolutionist.

You should spell check since your writing is as bad as your content.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

And still you haven't proven what that is exactly.

Yes I did. You are wrong - again.

I guess you missed my point again. I claimed twigs before I found the second list. Because as common sense would have it, twigs do fit into the main idea of the catagory if he is eating a broad diet of herbivore, and I was rigth.

You are so confused. Twigs were not in the list which you incorrectly thought described a deer's diet. You are wrong again.

Maybe you just lack insight as my first observation from the first diet was that deer are herbivores, and what do you know, thats the definition of a browser.

There you have made another illogical statement. There is nothing in that list that excludes omnivores.

And it's definitely not the definition of a browser. How can you be so wrong. That's another of your F grades you are not upgrading. Please try. I want to give out better grades.

So your saying you know for sure that deer do know the difference between plants and lichens and fungi. Now this I have to see explained. I'm pretty sure he doesn't which is why hes eating them all.

That has to be the silliest thing you've posted in a long time.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Shes proabably gone now. Giving domesticated food to deer is just wrong in so many ways but they are still in the same boat as their target food is missing. Anytime you see the diversity in a diet like you do with them, its obvious the target food is missing.

No such thing as target food.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Between ingredients and nutrition yes it does, your high.

So tell us what animal is used to make marshmallows. You can't because you posted another lie.

Well I hate to burst your bubble but its not looked at as though animal product is used in marshmallows. This is because the gelatin is extracted, and in which it has to be processed.

It would appear that you are wrong again. At least here in the usa gelatin is synthetic, so no animal bi product is used.

Wow. You sure like to be wrong don't you. I asked what animal is used to make marshmallows and you can't figure it out? This is third grade material. Kids in third grade figure this out in minutes.

I gave you an important hint that should tell you the answer. You won't find it on the label. Apparently, the wikipedia is letting you down.

I'm not really interested as you appear to be spreading wrong information just like the gelatin.

Uh, uh. Not giving you the answer. How can you be the only one that can't figure this out? It is known by 7 year olds. You said that animals do not eat rocks and 7 year olds would tell you that you are wrong.

You make up this gibberish about target foods and then some insane thing about intelligence and some malarkey about this and that and you can't even figure out why you are wrong about animals eating rocks?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

They certainly don't tell you what you are eating.
So let me get this straight, you think that ingredients and nutrition facts DONT tell you about what you are eating? Then what do you think they are telling you?

You were wrong when you stated that animals do not eat rocks.
I know that some animals might use rocks for digestion issues, but from what I'm able to find online, there isn't a single one that actually digests the rocks. Regardless I was speaking in terms of them mistaking the rocks for some sort of food, just to be clear.

What you have shown is that you have no idea what you are posting.
Seriously, you don't back up any of your opinions.

Your excuses for failure are getting worse and worse.
If you don't get it now, you never will.

There is no such thing as a target food except in your fantasy world.
Thats what your opinion keeps telling us all, but you fail at providing anything that supports why you seem to feel this way.

You need to do actual research. So far your efforts have been abysmal.
My efforts have been iconic, I have even managed to get the attention of an ATS Archivist.

Please try to reading the posts. The list you posted was a wacko error on your part and was not the diet. The section I posted from the same article and which you took forever to find in a short article was incomplete.
It was just as good as a summary of the diet which is also why they almost match exactly. Whether you point out each plant or the fact that he is a herbivore makes little difference to me.

So you still can't raise that grade above an F. So sad. And I had been counting on you learning something.
You wouldn't happen to use ATS under another name of "colin" would you?

More wacko drivel. The deer knows the difference between fruit and forbes
I would hope so, as one is a magazine.

You are flunking left and right. You claim that fruit fit into the first material you posted in error as the deer's diet. Which of the 3 plant types in that section includes fruit?
Well the fruit grows on the plants, so I totally see a connection. It could even include nuts as well as they do too. But then again I don't expect you to understand the desperate diet of someone that is missing their target food as you don't even believe in it in the first place.

You should spell check since your writing is as bad as your content.
You should do more research into the idea of target food since you have only run into dead ends at this point claiming it to be false.

Yes I did. You are wrong - again.
I never got to see it.

You are so confused. Twigs were not in the list which you incorrectly thought described a deer's diet. You are wrong again.
I already copy and pasted the fact that it is, you are wrong again.
deer

deer select easily digestible shoots, young leaves, fresh grasses, soft twigs, fruit, fungi, and lichens
If you mean not in the original list, your correct, but an easy assumption was made just like with the fruit.

There you have made another illogical statement. There is nothing in that list that excludes omnivores.

And it's definitely not the definition of a browser. How can you be so wrong. That's another of your F grades you are not upgrading. Please try. I want to give out better grades.
You can keep your F for yourself as the page reveils nothing about deer being an omnivore.

That has to be the silliest thing you've posted in a long time.
Avoiding the answer doesn't make you right.

No such thing as target food.
Then all you have to do is prove it wrong. Thats going to be a nasty task as either way it will disprove evolution. Your not able to explain how there is this transfer of intelligent information without the intelligence. Your not able to explain how a species could possibly know what is good for them, or what food group they are suppose to be eating from.

So tell us what animal is used to make marshmallows. You can't because you posted another lie
Man your just getting F's across the board, you failed to pay attention to the fact that animals are not even used in the production of gelatin here in the US.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Wow. You sure like to be wrong don't you. I asked what animal is used to make marshmallows and you can't figure it out? This is third grade material. Kids in third grade figure this out in minutes.
No, as per the link I already posted, animals aren't used in the production of gelatin here in the US.

I gave you an important hint that should tell you the answer. You won't find it on the label. Apparently, the wikipedia is letting you down
I didn't use wikipedia

Uh, uh. Not giving you the answer. How can you be the only one that can't figure this out? It is known by 7 year olds. You said that animals do not eat rocks and 7 year olds would tell you that you are wrong.
Not as though it were a food they don't.

You make up this gibberish about target foods and then some insane thing about intelligence and some malarkey about this and that and you can't even figure out why you are wrong about animals eating rocks?
But I'm not wrong, animals don't eat rocks as a food replacement.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

And I'm still doing better than you at this point as you would still have a zero.

Once more you lie. It's so you.

So here we are still working on the report card.
1. F - For claiming that labels describe what we eat. no change
2. F - For claiming that animals do not eat rocks. no change
3. F - Unable to differentiate between a grazers and browsers diet. no change
4. F - For claiming target foods have been proved. no change
5. D - For claiming that fungi are plants.
It is not clear, but there may be a change here. Giving the poster the benefit of the doubt.
6. F - For not understanding the difference between facts, proof, and evidence. no change
7. F - For not understanding gastroliths no change
8. F - For pretending that deer view lichens and fungi as being the same no change
9. F - For stating that deer have a concise diet no change
10. F - For making the logical error of inferring a general case from a specific case no change
11. C - For attempting straw man arguments

The poster seems to be able to construct straw man arguments. This grade in no way suggests the poster knows what a straw man argument is.
11. F - For claiming the diet claims are from the deer's perspective
edit on 3-9-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Can you remind me what if anything this has to do with target food?

You stated that animals do not eat rocks. We've been over this several times already.

It seems that the posts are being written by several people that all use the same user id. That would explain the lack of continuity in the posts and also the different writing styles and spelling errors.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

So let me get this straight, you think that ingredients and nutrition facts DONT tell you about what you are eating? Then what do you think they are telling you?

They don't tell you what you are eating. What animal is used to make marshmallows?

I know that some animals might use rocks for digestion issues, but from what I'm able to find online, there isn't a single one that actually digests the rocks. Regardless I was speaking in terms of them mistaking the rocks for some sort of food, just to be clear.

You'd die if you were able to eat these rocks. Is that clear enough for you?

Seriously, you don't back up any of your opinions.

If you don't get it now, you never will.
I have pointed out your incredibly bad mistakes repeatedly. Somehow it took days for you to figure out that you did not post the diet of deer. That is amazing considering how short the article was. That must be a record.

Thats what your opinion keeps telling us all, but you fail at providing anything that supports why you seem to feel this way.

The onus is on you to support your claims. So far you have been wrong 100% of the time. Amazing record you're maintaining.

My efforts have been iconic, I have even managed to get the attention of an ATS Archivist.

Must be there to archive the worst idea ever.

It was just as good as a summary of the diet which is also why they almost match exactly. Whether you point out each plant or the fact that he is a herbivore makes little difference to me.

So you are a pathological liar.
Here is the first list. Please tell me where twigs and fruit are in that list.

grasses, weeds, and herbs

Well the fruit grows on the plants, so I totally see a connection. It could even include nuts as well as they do too. But then again I don't expect you to understand the desperate diet of someone that is missing their target food as you don't even believe in it in the first place.

Fruits grow on weeds, grass, or herbs?

Target foods? What an idiotic fantasy!

You should do more research into the idea of target food since you have only run into dead ends at this point claiming it to be false.

The onus is on you to support this notion.

If you mean not in the original list, your correct, but an easy assumption was made just like with the fruit.

Once more you seem unable to admit you were completely off base by defending the original list as the diet of deer.

You can keep your F for yourself as the page reveils nothing about deer being an omnivore.

The issue is your inability to think clearly. Your post claimed that the list of food meant herbivore. It does not exclude omnivore. I apologize since these ideas are way over your head.

Then all you have to do is prove it wrong. Thats going to be a nasty task as either way it will disprove evolution. Your not able to explain how there is this transfer of intelligent information without the intelligence. Your not able to explain how a species could possibly know what is good for them, or what food group they are suppose to be eating from.

I don't have to prove it wrong. It is wrong until you prove it works. That is how science works.

Man your just getting F's across the board, you failed to pay attention to the fact that animals are not even used in the production of gelatin here in the US.

You are a liar because a particular animal is used. You do get a C for telling lies. They aren't very good since it is so easy to spot them.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

No, as per the link I already posted, animals aren't used in the production of gelatin here in the US.

There you go starting a post with a big fat lie. What is the animal that is used to make marshmallows? You claimed that the labels told you what you are eating. Now you resort to bald faced lies instead of admitting a mistake.

I didn't use wikipedia

Didn't use your brain either. Why not?

Not as though it were a food they don't.

I am just so awed at the fact that you can't figure out what 2nd graders know. It looks like you are a group all logging in as itsthetooth. That is even more amazing. A group of people that can't figure out this simple question that will show that animals do eat rocks. Keep at it. You will be able to figure this out.

But I'm not wrong, animals don't eat rocks as a food replacement.

There you are turning a mistake into another lie. You posted that animals do not eat rocks. Go back and check. Maybe it was one of the other wackos posting in under this itsthetooth account that made the mistake. Why defend their goof? Let them figure out the screw up.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join