It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target food proves evolution wrong

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by Connector

No your entire argument of target food, rested on the example of the ant and the anteater. You used this example to illustrate the anteater being from earth or "fitting in" because the ant is his so called target food. From this you extrapolated that people weren't from earth because we don't eat only one item, such as the anteater.

So now you claim the ant isn't from earth, ergo the anteater isn't either. You do realize this is the antithesis of your original claim, right? Are you getting that mixed up in your fantasy?
Sorry if there were assumptions made, it does however seem to be the icon of people on ATS that believe in evolution.

There is no proof that the ant eater is from earth, it was just assumed.
There is no proof that humans are from earth, it too is also assumed.
It's these assumptions that are causing scientists to not understand whats causing extinctions.

It's going to be pretty hard to prove who is from where as a lot of things have been moved.
In my original comment about the ant, it could have been taken as though you are assuming he is from here, but I don't remember ever saying that.
edit on 13-8-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

Your still not getting it. Let me break it down one more time;

You made up the term "target food" as evidence to support your larger claim that we aren't from here. You claimed that since we didn't have a target food, we weren't from here and our "home planet" held our magical manna. A species target food is found on their home planet. You also said that the temperature would be perfect, we wouldn't have to adapt(evolve), in other words our "heaven". When asked to give examples of animals that have target food on earth ( and aren't evolving , but rather built specifically for their environment and food) and are therefore from here, you used the anteater as the perfect example. Remember???? Perfect claws for digging in earth's soil, perfect ears to hear the ants, perfect smell to smell the ants....an ant hunting machine. Now you claim it is not from here. So why are you it as an example of target food on earth? If the ant and the anteater were brought here, you CANNOT use it as an example of target food on earth. Therefore you have crippled your own claim completely. Now do you get it?

Unfortunately, I expect no reply of logic......just some garbled mess of a words that will be vague enough as not to be nailed down, a twisted version of your original claim to fit your new one....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

You mean like the abolone eating just kale, its a no brainer. Parakeets eating mostly millet seed. All proves we have asigned foods, not food groups, but actuall food.

Parakeet feeding

Care and feeding:
Parakeet food consisting of a good seed mixture supplemented with sprouted seed, various fruits, green foods, commercial pellets, millet spray (for small parakeets), and for some, occasional mealworms are generally regarded suitable. Different seed mixes for parakeets are available, depending on its size and the strength of its bill.
Bird Food: Foods available for Parakeets include formulated diets, either pelleted or extruded, seed mixes, and Parakeet mixes which offer a mixture of both pelleted food and seeds. There are pros and cons to feeding only a formulated diet as well as feeding only a seed diet.
Formulated Diet: A formulated diet provides a good nutritional base so does not require the addition of vitamins, however it does not contain the phytonutrients (antioxidant pigments) that are found in vegetables, fruits, grains, and seeds. Phytonutrients are believed to boost the immune system, help a body to heal itself, and to prevent some diseases. Also parakeets can become bored with it due to the lack of variety. Seed Diet: A seed only diet offers much more variety but requires additional vitamin and calcium supplements. Parakeets need not only nutritional requirements met but also variety for psychological enrichment.
Seed Mixes: Small Parakeets There are parakeet seed mixes for birds the size of a budgerigar. A single small parakeet will eat about two tablespoons of seed a day and a half a cup of fruits and vegetables. Medium Parakeets Cockatiel mixes are for birds that are a bit bigger than the small budgie parakeet size. A medium sized parakeet will eat about three tablespoons of seed a day and 3/4 cup of fruits and vegetables. Large Parakeets Conure and small parrot mixes work well for the larger parakeets. A larger parakeet will eat about four tablespoons of seed a day and a cup of fruits and vegetables
Supplements: Supplements are very important and can be put in an extra dish and rotated for variety. Fruits and Veggetables: Some of the supplemental fruits include apples, grapes, bananas, pears, cherries, mangos, oranges, papaya, melons, peaches, and berries. Many garden vegetables that are good include spinach, watercress, field lettuce, poppy, chickweed, dandelions, carrots, corn on the cob, peas, zucchini, green peppers, endive, and sweet potatoes.
Proteins: Additional proteins can be offered on rare occasions and definitely when your parakeets are brooding. Some proteins are cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs, peanuts, monkey chow, and even dog food. Foods to Avoid: Do not feed avocado as it can be toxic to birds. Other foods that are indigestible to birds are raw and green potatoes, all the cabbage family, grapefruit, lemons, plumbs, rhubarb, and dried fruits that have been treated with sulphur dioxide.
Vitamins: Vitamins can be added to the drinking water or the food about 2 or 3 times a week, offer sparingly or not at all if they are being offered a wide range of other supplements.
Minerals: A cuttlebone or mineral block is important for their beak. Bird sand or gravel and oyster shell provides important minerals and can be offered in a separate dish.

Not only do parakeets have a large and varied diet (various seeds, fruits, vegetables, grains, proteins from eggs, peanuts,etc) they actual need supplements if they are lacking in one area....??? Isn't that one of your examples why we're not from here? We need supplements? The parakeet IS NOT an example of target food on earth and you fail completely.....try again. Do you just make stuff and think no one will check it?

edit on 14-8-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It seems that you lack the understanding of evolution. You have to first understand the theories and science behind evolution before you begin to address the topic as being wrong.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

You proved nothing whatsoever. So let me get this straight. It's okay to get meat from another animal, or use it's skin for clothing, or use the bones for weapons, or fat for oil, but there's a problem with drinking the milk? It's fine to harvest nuts and seeds from plants, pick bananas from trees, meat from fish, but drinking milk. Now that's DISGUSTING!! Get outta here. Have you ever eaten a hot dog? So because you think it's disgusting I guess everybody's wrong.
No one said those were ok. Your confusing our need to adapt. You have to rememeber that we have adapted as a result of not having our necesseties.

You have to always consider that because we are going to adapt based on the fact that if we dont, we will die.

www.nichd.nih.gov...

You can get calcium from broccoli, bok choy, spinach, almonds and many other foods, all of which can be obtained naturally. Humans also produce breast milk.
Yes but as I recall you would have to gorge yourself on those to get your RDA. In other words it will have to be all you eat for the day, and I no thats not going to be a balanced diet.

Target Food: made up and completely debunked
Milk as only source of calcium: debunked
Evolution: Still not proven wrong
I never said milk was the only source of calcium, its the only high source of calcium. The other food you mentioned dont offer enough to fill our need.

In your dreams.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You made up the term "target food" as evidence to support your larger claim that we aren't from here.
Well its more like the fact that we aren't from here brought many other supporting things into focus, this just being one of them. But whatever.

You claimed that since we didn't have a target food, we weren't from here and our "home planet" held our magical manna. A species target food is found on their home planet.
Well it would ony make sense that if we werent from here, that our food is most likely missing. The problem is that we have documentation from the bible clearly stateing that our food and other things that would help us live, were intentionally left behind as a ploy to motivate us to follow orders as we would want to be back home.

None of the idea of target food was realized with any of this in mind, it was only in hindsight that it was later realized.

You also said that the temperature would be perfect, we wouldn't have to adapt(evolve),
Wanting to adapt due to a need, or in necessity is a sign that something is very wrong. There might be nothing wrong with adapting in the realm of things that are unnecessary, but when it happens, your probalby on the edge of things going very wrong.

The temerature would NEVER meet extremes like it does here on earth. There might be variances but not to the degree that it happens here on earth. Believing otherwise is like saying that we were only suppose to occupy this planet around the equator, which runs us into a major problem with growth. We would NEVER have heaters and AC on our home planet, and clothing if any are worn, are probably for privacy. But no coats or sweaters.

in other words our "heaven". When asked to give examples of animals that have target food on earth ( and aren't evolving , but rather built specifically for their environment and food) and are therefore from here, you used the anteater as the perfect example. Remember???? Perfect claws for digging in earth's soil, perfect ears to hear the ants, perfect smell to smell the ants....an ant hunting machine. Now you claim it is not from here. So why are you it as an example of target food on earth?
Ok your question here wasn't written correctly, so I will see if I understand. The reason why is because the question asked of me was to prove that humans aren't from earth, rather than prove that our food isn't here with us.

It's a valid question in both directions because there is nothing that says that some things could have been left here to survive if the planet was wiped out. The problem is that its hard to prove one way or the other.

If the ant and the anteater were brought here, you CANNOT use it as an example of target food on earth. Therefore you have crippled your own claim completely. Now do you get it?
With the exception that its a two faced finding. Why and how is it that the anteater has evolved and we haven't. Even still no one is coming up with any target food for humans. And I'm sure everyone has given it some thought.

Unfortunately, I expect no reply of logic......just some garbled mess of a words that will be vague enough as not to be nailed down, a twisted version of your original claim to fit your new one....
As you can see you were wrong.

The only thing that is predictable on this thread, is the people that believe in the false evolution. I predicted that no one would be able to come up with a target food for humans, and eveyone followed.
edit on 14-8-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Not only do parakeets have a large and varied diet (various seeds, fruits, vegetables, grains, proteins from eggs, peanuts,etc) they actual need supplements if they are lacking in one area....??? Isn't that one of your examples why we're not from here? We need supplements? The parakeet IS NOT an example of target food on earth and you fail completely.....try again. Do you just make stuff and think no one will check it?
Which is true but the point that you totally missed is that millet always accounts for over half of any diet.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

It seems that you lack the understanding of evolution. You have to first understand the theories and science behind evolution before you begin to address the topic as being wrong.
I understand it well enough to refer to it as a Rube Goldberg machine, with the exception that those actually are verfiable and work and can be witnessed.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I noticed how there was no comment about the abolone. Must be a target food then, with no question.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Yes but as I recall you would have to gorge yourself on those to get your RDA. In other words it will have to be all you eat for the day, and I no thats not going to be a balanced diet.

No, you wouldn't have to gorge yourself. A nutty salad 2 times a day would be plenty if milk is not available. The website I linked breaks down the amount that is recommended for someone that is still GROWING. It's not required, it just promotes healthier development of bones. Once you are an adult, calcium is much less necessary. Milk is natural, regardless and it can be obtained from much more than just cows.

Sucking ants out of the ground is perfectly natural, but drinking milk from a cow that naturally produces it in the wild is terrible! You still have no argument and have not provided any facts.

Target Food: made up and completely debunked
Milk as only source of calcium: debunked
Evolution: Still not proven wrong

edit on 14-8-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Which is true but the point that you totally missed is that millet always accounts for over half of any diet.

No it is not. Read the article again. Please quote where it says that.

Here, I'll save you some time:

Seed Mixes: Small Parakeets There are parakeet seed mixes for birds the size of a budgerigar. A single small parakeet will eat about two tablespoons of seed a day and a half a cup of fruits and vegetables. Medium Parakeets Cockatiel mixes are for birds that are a bit bigger than the small budgie parakeet size. A medium sized parakeet will eat about three tablespoons of seed a day and 3/4 cup of fruits and vegetables. Large Parakeets Conure and small parrot mixes work well for the larger parakeets. A larger parakeet will eat about four tablespoons of seed a day and a cup of fruits and vegetables

Which is more, 2 tablespoons of seeds( seed mix, not just millet) or 1/2 cup of fruit and vegs?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I noticed how there was no comment about the abolone. Must be a target food then, with no question.

No I'm tired of arguing with a mental midget. I have more productive things to.....just sometimes I like to poke you with the stick of logical debate to point out your fallacies for all to see.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

You made up the term "target food" as evidence to support your larger claim that we aren't from here.
Well its more like the fact that we aren't from here brought many other supporting things into focus, this just being one of them. But whatever.

You claimed that since we didn't have a target food, we weren't from here and our "home planet" held our magical manna. A species target food is found on their home planet.
Well it would ony make sense that if we werent from here, that our food is most likely missing. The problem is that we have documentation from the bible clearly stateing that our food and other things that would help us live, were intentionally left behind as a ploy to motivate us to follow orders as we would want to be back home.

None of the idea of target food was realized with any of this in mind, it was only in hindsight that it was later realized.

You also said that the temperature would be perfect, we wouldn't have to adapt(evolve),
Wanting to adapt due to a need, or in necessity is a sign that something is very wrong. There might be nothing wrong with adapting in the realm of things that are unnecessary, but when it happens, your probalby on the edge of things going very wrong.

The temerature would NEVER meet extremes like it does here on earth. There might be variances but not to the degree that it happens here on earth. Believing otherwise is like saying that we were only suppose to occupy this planet around the equator, which runs us into a major problem with growth. We would NEVER have heaters and AC on our home planet, and clothing if any are worn, are probably for privacy. But no coats or sweaters.

in other words our "heaven". When asked to give examples of animals that have target food on earth ( and aren't evolving , but rather built specifically for their environment and food) and are therefore from here, you used the anteater as the perfect example. Remember???? Perfect claws for digging in earth's soil, perfect ears to hear the ants, perfect smell to smell the ants....an ant hunting machine. Now you claim it is not from here. So why are you it as an example of target food on earth?
Ok your question here wasn't written correctly, so I will see if I understand. The reason why is because the question asked of me was to prove that humans aren't from earth, rather than prove that our food isn't here with us.

It's a valid question in both directions because there is nothing that says that some things could have been left here to survive if the planet was wiped out. The problem is that its hard to prove one way or the other.

If the ant and the anteater were brought here, you CANNOT use it as an example of target food on earth. Therefore you have crippled your own claim completely. Now do you get it?
With the exception that its a two faced finding. Why and how is it that the anteater has evolved and we haven't. Even still no one is coming up with any target food for humans. And I'm sure everyone has given it some thought.

The only thing that is predictable on this thread, is the people that believe in the false evolution. I predicted that no one would be able to come up with a target food for humans, and eveyone followed.
edit on 14-8-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

No factual debate at all. And no disputing the fact that I just pointed out you are making things up as you go along, slowly getting caught in your delusions.

Good day sir!

~ETA~ Just wanted to point this gem out....

Why and how is it that the anteater has evolved and we haven't

So now the anteater ( and ants and aphids) aren't from here and have EVOLVED to fit in on earth and humans haven't. You truly are a piece of work. Don't forget target food PROVES EVOLUTION WRONG. Your head seems to be spinning......

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

itsthetooth:
It doesn't come as any type of a suprise at all. The ONLY thing it tells is that the ant and aphid are obviously from the same place, but by no means does that mean earth.

but by no means does that mean earth.

Your entire made up argument is based on ants being from earth. Obvious troll obvious.
No it was Colins argument to justify how ants must be from earth and how much ants are like humans so we must both be from earth.
Get your story correct.

You claimed the Ant eater is native to earth because he has a so called 'target food', The Ant.

You claimed humans were not from here because you claimed we have no 'target food'. That we go through redundant processes to get our food, another of your stupid terms used completely out of context.

I showed you The Ant who farms both crops and live stock to get his food. Expanded it to show he builds cities with air conditioning, refuse control, nurseries for their young. Their society mirrors ours in many ways.

This would indicate that if by your criteria we are not from here then neither is the Ant and so you’re Anteater would also not be from here.

If you claim the anteater is native to this planet then so is the ant and there is no reason to suspect Man is also anything other than native to this planet.

If you are now saying both the Ant and The Anteater are not native to this planet then your stupidity based 'target food' would have no real meaning or offer proof even if it existed.

BTW the Ant was here long before the Anteater. The Ant is found almost everywhere on this planet. Why are Anteaters only found in the America's?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

No, you wouldn't have to gorge yourself. A nutty salad 2 times a day would be plenty if milk is not available. The website I linked breaks down the amount that is recommended for someone that is still GROWING. It's not required, it just promotes healthier development of bones. Once you are an adult, calcium is much less necessary. Milk is natural, regardless and it can be obtained from much more than just cows.

Sucking ants out of the ground is perfectly natural, but drinking milk from a cow that naturally produces it in the wild is terrible! You still have no argument and have not provided any facts.
Humans don't instinctivly drink milk from a cow, it has to be processed several times, and there is nothing natural about it.

Basically your incorrect. We need more calcium as we get older.

www.niams.nih.gov...

Only with spikes in the teens.

I had allready posted many things about this on the other thread.

I would also like to know what foods exactly your claiming will afford you good calcium on this nutty salad.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

No it is not. Read the article again. Please quote where it says that.

Here, I'll save you some time:
Just because someone made up this diet and feeds this to him, doesn't mean this is what he would eat in the wild.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

No I'm tired of arguing with a mental midget. I have more productive things to.....just sometimes I like to poke you with the stick of logical debate to point out your fallacies for all to see.
Ya and the mental midget must have stemed from the fact that doing your own research you find that its in fact the ONLY thing they ever eat. LOL.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

No factual debate at all. And no disputing the fact that I just pointed out you are making things up as you go along, slowly getting caught in your delusions.

Good day sir!

~ETA~ Just wanted to point this gem out....
There is no way I could have made up the fact that some species have food and we don't.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So now the anteater ( and ants and aphids) aren't from here and have EVOLVED to fit in on earth and humans haven't. You truly are a piece of work. Don't forget target food PROVES EVOLUTION WRONG. Your head seems to be spinning......
I never said they aren't. Your making assumptions from other peoples assumptions. I never said they are or aren't. We have no proof of that. The only thing we know is that they are in there element, however their element could have been moved here along with them.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Nope he was spot on.

You did not bother to give any real reply to any of the points he made, just your poorly constructed dismissals based around your preachy sermons.

You have been given the healthy diets of humans and many other species including the parakeet but choose to blindly ignore them.

No one has given you an example of 'target food' for humans because it does not exist for us or any other animal on this planet. So your garbled challenge like your made up term is nonsense.

Now you give an answer. What is the target food for a cabbage?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Get your story correct.

You claimed the Ant eater is native to earth because he has a so called 'target food', The Ant.

You claimed humans were not from here because you claimed we have no 'target food'. That we go through redundant processes to get our food, another of your stupid terms used completely out of context.

I showed you The Ant who farms both crops and live stock to get his food. Expanded it to show he builds cities with air conditioning, refuse control, nurseries for their young. Their society mirrors ours in many ways.
As do a lot of other species.

This would indicate that if by your criteria we are not from here then neither is the Ant and so you’re Anteater would also not be from here.

If you claim the anteater is native to this planet then so is the ant and there is no reason to suspect Man is also anything other than native to this planet.
Well he is in his element for sure, but thats not to say that his element couldn't have been moved here as well.

If you are now saying both the Ant and The Anteater are not native to this planet then your stupidity based 'target food' would have no real meaning or offer proof even if it existed.
Well sure it would, because they still have target food and we don't.

BTW the Ant was here long before the Anteater. The Ant is found almost everywhere on this planet. Why are Anteaters only found in the America's?
There are two possibiliteis for this.

One is that the anteater can't endure the climate differences that this planet offers, so stays in a local area.

The other is that being eaten by an ant eater is obviously not the only role for the ant.

It's just ANOTHER clue that they may not be from here.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join