It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney now running for Bush's 3rd Term - Full Bush Neocon Team In Place

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Running for Bush's third term, Romney surrounds himself with Bush aides.

Mitt Romney could well become the most dangerous man in the world if he is elected to be the US President. The Wall Street Journal... “Mitt Romney is relying on both moderate and hawkish neoconservative advisers …” many of these advisers were Bush operatives.

Some of the names from Romney’s list are as follows…

• Henry Kissinger (Nixon’s Secretary of State)
  • James Baker (George H.W. Bush’s Secretary of State)
  • Cofer Black (former CIA official, former vice president of Blackwater International)
  • Eliot Cohen (George W. Bush’s State Department official)
  • Paula Dobriansky (George W. Bush’s State Department official)
  • Norm Coleman
  • John Bolton (George W. Bush’s former UN ambassador)
  • John Lehman (Reagan’s Secretary of the Navy)
  • George Shultz (Reagan’s Secretary of State)
  • Richard Williamson (George W. Bush’s Assistant Secretary of State)
  • Michael Chertoff (Bush’s Homeland Security Secretary)
  • Michael Hayden (created warrantless wiretapping programs for Bush)

Dick Cheney is also rumored to become an adviser to Mitt, since he now has a new heart and promises to be around for a long time. It is said that he will be Mitt’s ‘Handler’ as he was for Bush, in short being the President behind the scenes.

Henry (how is he still alive?) Kissinger, Dick Cheney (how many hearts is he on now?), Hayden (Mr. Patriot Act and all-around CIA scumbag), John Bolton, George Schultz, James Baker... Jeebus, it's not only Bush 2's squad but some of these characters were among the original Neocon cast of Ronald Reagan and Bush 1.

I'd say that World War III with Iran is foregone conclusion. This reminds me of exactly when Bush 2 made his campaign speeches declaring his intent to start a war with Iraq. The Neocons delivered. Mitt Romney declared his intent with Iran. He has now assembled the Neocon warmongers to deliver.

This falls well in line with the mindless decisions George Bush made in cow-towing to the Neo-cons’ war mongering schemes, when he started the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. These are the same war-mongering neo-cons who Mitt Romney is now surrounding himself with.

I am reminded of Dwight Eisenhower’s speech in which he warns about the Military Industrial Complex and the trouble they would cause if allowed to fester and grow. Halliburton, KBR and Blackwater is proof that his warnings have come to fruition, these companies are the ones that supply the armed military contractors in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. They also provide the necessary infrastructure and day to day supplies needed for those wars.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

And this is supposed to be surprising news?

Maybe to the half-asleep sheep who can't see what's right in front of them...

Shocked I am not. Now watch people elect this man simply because he's not Obama.

It's all so predictable... people are just too dumb to see it.

And I know someone is going to say "look at you putting yourself up on a pedestal and calling everyone else stupid". Well I'm sorry if the truth offends you. The truth will be the truth. People are MORONS.
edit on 1/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh there's more. I posted this Huff Post article in an earlier thread.

Romney's new economic team, announced on Tuesday, includes Columbia Business School Dean Glenn Hubbard, CEA chairman from 2001-2001; Harvard economist Greg Mankiw, CEA chairman from 2003-2005; former Minnesota congressman-turned-lobbyist Vin Weber and former Republican senator from Missouri Jim Talent. Their combined records include lobbying for stimulus funds and in favor of cap and trade, advocating for the Federal Reserve's quantitative easing policy and refusing to divulge conflicts of interest with big businesses seeking influence in the government.

Weber, who is both the managing partner at the lobbying firm Clark & Weinstock and a regular unpaid operative for GOP campaigns, was a hired lobbyist for troubled government-sponsored housing giant Freddie Mac during the run up to the 2008 economic collapse. He also helped companies win money from the Obama administration's 2009 stimulus bill.

Talent, a former senator from Missouri, is now the co-chairman for Mercury Public Affairs, a lobbying firm based in that state. Unlike Weber, he has not registered as a lobbyist, allowing him to avoid divulging the clients that he serves. But Talent's bio on the Mercury site lists "lobbying" as one of his "actions" available to clients.

Hubbard, Bush's first CEA chairman, has taken flack recently for his appearance in Charles Ferguson's Oscar-winning documentary "Inside Job," which documented the 2008 financial collapse and the conflicts of interests of those involved. Hubbard, who is the dean of Columbia University's Business School, was confronted in the film about performing consulting work for financial firms while occupying a prestigious university chair; he refused to divulge his clients and board memberships.
Politics are nothing more than an ever revolving door. Even if these men do not ultimately end up in Romneys possible administration it is a testament to the mindset in general. He's was telling you from the very beginning what was going to happen in the event of a presidential nomination. I don't really care for Obama, but Romney is a scary motherf@#$%r. He has scandal and corporate interests written all over him. They don't even hide it anymore, they're blatantly telling everyone it's the same people at the controls as it has always been. And people can't seem to comprehend why things are not changing.A complete purge of the system is needed.ETA: I understand this is an older article. It was my intent to articulate that these ideals and mindsets are nothing new. It has been the intention all along.
edit on 1-8-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
blah blah blah.

should we name the marxists consulting obama?

haliburtons revenue up 39% under obama.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er
blah blah blah.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how Obama is part of this thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Amazing and frightening, very frightening. Former Vice President of Blackwater/Xe/now known as Acedemi? Really? A guy from a company that has to change its name every few years to distance itself from its dirty deeds?
Several people from the CIA? and Henry Kissinger? Oh yeah, Bush #3.

Bjax says

should we name the marxists consulting obama? haliburtons revenue up 39% under obama.

And are you really so blind as to think we actually operate under a 2-party system? Of course Halliburtons revenue is up under Obama, he's controlled by the same puppetmasters as the right.

Beezer says:

So Romney has people on his team that worked for previous republican administrations. I'd call that smart.

Smart is creating the fiscal policies that crashed the economy before Obama even was in office? (2008-he didn't start until Jan 2009.)
Smart is lying to get us into 2 wars within a year?
Smart is thinking that the democrats and republicans don't follow the same marching orders?
Yep, real smart

edit on 1-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97

blah blah blah.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how Obama is part of this thread.

i just made him and his marxist cabal a part of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Stupid is voting for someone or against someone based on skin colour.

Stupid is voting for bigger government and loss of freedoms.

Stupid is ignoring the high unemployment, record food stamp applications, and a poor economy.

Stupid is polarising the US population with class warfare.

Stupid is dividing the country along racial lines.

Stupid is pandering to special interest groups and ignoring the population.

So Romney has people on his team that worked for previous republican administrations.

I'd call that smart.
edit on 1-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

Henry (how is he still alive?) Kissinger

Dark, evil magicks with a plenitude of blood sacrifices in the name of their dark gods is the only logical explanation how this wicked man is still alive.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
haliburton
cheney

run, hide the bushys are coming to get you.

haliburtons revenues up 39% under obama

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

blah blah blah.

Yes Obama is terrible and the people he has working with him are not ideal and yes Obama is one of the most unconstitutional Presidents to ever be seated in the White House and yes he sucks ass and yes he lies all the time and yes he's an untrustworthy conman who uses smooth word play to get his way...

But if you want to see true hell unleashed... than you will vote Romney into office.

The one and only hope that was there (RP) is quickly fading away, now it's time to refrain from taking irrational desperate measures to get Obama out of the office. Because I can guarantee you right now it will backfire on you in the most terrible way. And if it does play out the way I fear it will play out then you can't say I didn't warn you when you end up in the depths of hell wondering how you were ever so stupid. America will get what it asks for. The question is, what are you going to ask for.
edit on 1/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

so your voting for obama?

a write in for Ru Paul, is a vote for obama.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

so your voting for obama?

a write in for Ru Paul, is a vote for obama.

Actually I wont be voting at all because I do not even live in America. I have no hidden agenda to convince you of anything, I'm just telling you the facts as I see them from my outside perspective, my unbiased external perspective.

But if I had to choose between Romney and Obama it would most certainly be Obama. However I would simply do a write in for Ron Paul because I couldn't bring myself to vote for either of those disgusting puppets.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Amazing and frightening, very frightening. Former Vice President of Blackwater/Xe/now known as Acedemi? Really? A guy from a company that has to change its name every few years to distance itself from its dirty deeds?
Several people from the CIA? and Henry Kissinger? Oh yeah, Bush #3.

Bjax says

should we name the marxists consulting obama? haliburtons revenue up 39% under obama.

And are you really so blind as to think we actually operate under a 2-party system? Of course Halliburtons revenue is up under Obama, he's controlled by the same puppetmasters as the right.

Beezer says:

So Romney has people on his team that worked for previous republican administrations. I'd call that smart.

Smart is creating the fiscal policies that crashed the economy before Obama even was in office? (2008-he didn't start until Jan 2009.)
Smart is lying to get us into 2 wars within a year?
Smart is thinking that the democrats and republicans don't follow the same marching orders?
Yep, real smart

edit on 1-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

democrats voted for those two wars.
it has been recently revealed that saddams wmd's were moved to syria.
and democrats created the fha and fannie and freddie and government backed loans, which caused the financial collapse.

but it's all the republicans fault right?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

it has been recently revealed that saddams wmd's were moved to syria

And you people are staring this guy as if he is telling you the unbiased truth?

Yes... you will get what you ask for my friends.

Good day.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Three names in the left wing OP article from "Addicting Info" are:

Henry Kissinger

James Baker

John Bolton

But those names don't appear on the Romney page that the story refers to

Dick Cheney isn't listed either.

I think more names are "inserted" too.

I wonder why ??

Check out all the names in the story against the Romney page.

Hmmm.

False Flag ??

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

but it's all the republicans fault right?

Did you not read the part where I said the Democrats and Republicans are controlled by the same puppetmaster with either his left or right hand up their a**. They are the same Republicrats, Democans. Same thing! Same damn thing!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Henry (how is he still alive?) Kissinger, Dick Cheney (how many hearts is he on now?), Hayden (Mr. Patriot Act and all-around CIA scumbag), John Bolton, George Schultz, James Baker... Jeebus, it's not only Bush 2's squad but some of these characters were among the original Neocon cast of Ronald Reagan and Bush 1.

OOpppppps !!!!!

George Schultz ain't on the Romney announcement page either

What's going on here ??

Michael Hayden is the only name on the Romney page that you are referring to ???

edit on Aug-01-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

OMG, I rarely bookmark a thread but this one needs to go Viral!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Don't forget Dan Senor. He's one of Willard's foreign policy advisers and previously was one of W's foreign policy advisers & was heavily involved in Iraq.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join