It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handcuffed Man Shot And Killed In Cop Car – Police Say It Was Suicide (VIDEO)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant
***snip***
Hold your hands behind your back, wrists together, and admit truthfully whether or not you could hit your right temple with one shot.
***snip***

I could. But I'm not obese or over weight. And I still retain some dexterity.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysWary

Wow S+F OP, thats just an unbelieveable story fabricated by the cop. A "thump" really??? If I was the cop in that car I would have swirved all over the road, and possiblly gone into a ditch, thinking that im getting shot at, or because my ears would be almost bleeding from a gunshot inside of the car.

The cops weren't in the car (allegedly), but standing somewhere a short distance away (allegedly).

The driver and the other passenger need to make a statement about what they saw transpire. That might shed some light on the cops version of things, to see whether Chavis Carter had some assistance with his "suicide".

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Gridrebel

Why aren't there more flags? I almost didn't read it.

You only read threads that have a high flag count? LOL.
No, but I do take the flag count into consideration on certain topics. I don't want to waste my time on sh#t posts, and there are a lot of them, duuuh, look at the reply count, flags and topic.......doesn't take a rocket scientist
edit on 2-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I am not a contortionist nor am I a mathematician but If I was trained and schooled in both of these professions I would call bull s#it on the cops story.

This stinks to high heaven and then above as well, S&F
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I could not agree more,,
Stop Feeding the Monsters!!

again,, in my own way, I secede from their madness
and am going to do as you say and go enjoy the sunset with my dog

I Am EarthCitizen23, a NOT Owned Anymore HUMAN

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Believe it or not it has happened many times....I am a police officer and although I can't comment on this case I can say for a fact multiple coworkers of mine had an experience with a guy arrested in the back of the car where they missed a small 22 pistol he had after being searched...the suspect attempted to shoot the cop and shot himself with a 22 pistol while cuffed. The suspect lived and is still alive today. All I am saying is...it can happen for sure....once again I know very little of the case mentioned above.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think more info needs to be released. I can put my hands behind my back as if they were cuffed and practically reach into my front pocket with them. I can also easily slip down the back of my pants. This sounds like murder to me but more facts are needed. If he shot himself in the head by accident while trying to pull out a gun from the back of his pants he most likely wasn't stupid enough to look down at what he was doing and attract attention. Which means he would probably have an extremely vertical wound going upwards through his head, right? I think the trajectory of the wound will tell a lot since such a vertical wound probably couldn't be possible from someone in the front seat. If it's a horizontal wound through the front or either side then of course you can guess that it was probably murder.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I usually avoid threads on ATS about the police because,well let's be real,they usually contain nothing but bashing.This one does too,but not as much as some others here.I'm somewhat of a defender of leos on here,because they do have a tough job. However,as this story stands now even I don't believe it.Something doesn't add up.I'll reserve further thoughts on this until more facts come out.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Very very sad. But we all know that ultimately, nothing will change.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Did they find the gun he apparently shot himself with?!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
A officer will usually cuff both hands with the wrists facing each other. Even if they didn't follow through with this procedure and both hands was facing each other and handcuffed behind his back he still would have to wrestle around to bring his hands to the front of him in a seated position in the police car. That feat alone would be very difficult. Why the hell would he even do that in the first place for a petty crime? Why was he left in the police car to begin with and for how long was he left there unsupervised? I use to do security, body guard, investigation work in the past and being around police was common. I have always cuffed a person with both wrist facing each other and behind their backs, it deters people from being able to use their hands or grasp things or get their hands in front of their body. I used S&W Hinged cuffs. Chain cuffs and cuffed hands in the front can be used as a lethal weapon to choke you out if they got it around your neck. I have heard of this happening. Furthermore, it was habit to always double lock. Seriously had a gun on him after a search?? Yeah sure he did! I am calling BS on this one.
edit on 2-8-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Is there any chance that a 3rd party could have shot him whilst the cops were busy and not paying attention? Maybe like a gang killing or something like that?
Any bullet analysis to match whose gun it was from? Residue on hands/side where he pulled the trigger (if he did it by himself)?

Think we need more info on this before jumping to conclusions, though the cops doing it (maybe to scare the others who were watching) is still one possibility.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I would think, although it is the least palatable approach to justice, that someone will go vigilante against the cops who did this, if justice is not served in any other way. I would hesitate to speculate that they could not complain if someone did, because they brought it on themselves. The basic facts of what went down are clear to anyone with more than a few brain cells.

The cop in the first video looked like he'd spent a lot of time practicing what he said, so that it could be done smoothly and without giving away too many clues that he himself wasn't buying the story.

Is there a death penalty in Arkansaw for Murder 1...? That would be quite the thing, if an officer of the law were convicted under the proper legal processes.

I am personally outraged that these two cops have not been arrested immediately. Corruption, plain and simple, deep-rooted and long-established in that arm of the law enforcement services of the US of A. It can be no other thing, because anyone with an ounce of deductive logic would have arrested these two 'f***wits in blue' within a heartbeat of hearing their 'story'. I rarely feel led to swear openly on this forum, but this case boils my blood.

God bless the grieving mother and those who knew him. Tragic, totally unnecessary and inexcusable.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

The Indians didn't have a 'daddy' government telling them what to do and what not to do; point being they didn't go to other countries telling them how to live their life arrogantly either. Government is not needed under common law.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It won't be on the news until people make it a point for it to be.

MSM obviously wouldn't cover this for their own reasons, but this is probably one of the only shootings like this that actually holds any water...

probably not for long tho. Stories will change due to threats, testimonies will change due to bribes. Its a horrible world we live in, where someone may be killed and shortly after family members and/or relatives who have begun to speak out are given money or some sort of compensation to just let it go.

Pressing forward...this is an issue that will never be brought to light and remain in the dark until we gather the necessary resources to prove what most believe to be true, otherwise we're fighting a phoenix.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I think this kid new a little too much

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This should be a warning to us all. About how even handcuffed you can be offed. Wow

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
even though this appears like an out & out murder,they,(the cops),will get away with it.they always do...no.1-the first thing they do is pat you down for weapons...no.2-if he was REALLY handcuffed,he could NOT have shot himself...no.3-they HEARD a thump,and not a gunshot?no.4-if he was lefthanded,he WOULDN'T have shot himself in the RIGHT temple!!!! how often do we see REAL "justice for all",in this country?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
So what are you going to do about this? What are the people going to do? You need to stand up and riot if that's what it takes to bring these pigs down. Seriously, put your hands behind your back as if you would be handcuffed. Its impossible to move your body that way.

Be very careful what you say on here, last years riots in london had people being arrested in droves because they where going on to facebook and talking people in to rioting!! It's classed as "inciting a riot" and its a public order offence I think... just a small word of advice bro'......be very careful the way you word things.....

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'd like to hear where the exit hole was, It seems to me if it was front top of his skull he might just have been able to pull a senselessness picture pose off. Whereas if the exit was left side of skull he's much more likely to have been shot.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join