It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handcuffed Man Shot And Killed In Cop Car – Police Say It Was Suicide (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Were they given a 'stern warning' they wont forget?

like executing some one in front of you and getting away with it just like he said.Consider them warned.
edit on 1-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
So his mom said he was searched TWICE to top it off..

So when George Zimmerman kills an unarmed black teen, the media is ALL over it

But when our police officers do the same-- to an unarmed black teen who is handcuffed-- silence.

The vast majority don't care and won't care until it is someone they know.

This is a very good indicator they are programming people with half truths and thought terminating cliches.
That our deaths are just political pawns, and when it suits them, they play it, and when it doesn't, they hold it back.

They actually believe we are sub humans and our existence only serves to benefit them.

We ought to cut them off and stop feeding this horrific machine that enslaves all peoples with lies.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I just tried to aim my gun at my temple, with my hands behind my back, in a seated position. No frikken way. Aside from a lucky ass ricochet, I call bull#.

Oops sorry muz, meant to reply to the thread, not your post.
edit on Wed, 01 Aug 2012 22:54:59 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by muzzleflash

I just tried to aim my gun at my temple, with my hands behind my back, in a seated position. No frikken way.

especially considering the only way one could access a gun while being cuffed in that position would be if it was in the small of their back, a spot the cops obviously would have checked (twice).

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

Were they given a 'stern warning' they wont forget?

like executing some one in front of you and getting away with it just like he said.Consider them warned.
edit on 1-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

Exactly. Would be interesting to find out what they say, but i doubt they are going to talk to the media about it.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

We ought to cut them off and stop feeding this horrific machine that enslaves all peoples with lies.

agreed but being passive and sitting on our duffs isnt the answer. pacifism has its place but if your approach to the beast is to not fight any battles then you have already lost. come on soilders stood side by side durring the civil war marching to there own deaths shot by shot......the east thought they could break our resolve then.....they finally done it. once you turn a blind eye once they think they have you.....ie what can i do what does one vote do etc......you have all given into them. its what they want.
edit on 1-8-2012 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Your hands don't have to be directly behind your back... With handcuffs on, you can still move both your hands to your side/hip. Someone can easily shoot themselves on the side of their head (temple area) from their hips...

Also, there are many cases where police officers do crappy pat downs/searches only to get shot or stabbed by the person unexpectedly later. So that happens too.

Also, most people are not suicidal until they come the realization they will spend years in prison. I know of a few bankers and investors that would agree if they were alive.

I think this scenario is plausible... I will believe it until evidence proves otherwise.
edit on 1-8-2012 by senselessness because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This has got to be one of the strangest story.

I can't wait to see if the forensics back this story up. I have my doubts but stranger things have been known to happen.

link   

There will be almost absolute silence about this.
There shouldn't be. This was murder in the 1st degree, by a 'trusted' public servant. This should NEVER happen in a free country.

I am encouraging all of you to tell your family and friends this story. Put it out on social media. The populace needs to know what is going on.

"What you don't know can kill you."

link   
Just WOW!!!
OK playing devil's advocate here, but I do believe the young man was murdered and this was not a suicide.
The first question we must ask is, could the young man have gotten his hands to his head area?
I have seen people slip their feet in between their cuffs to get their hands in front.
So, that would be a yes.

Next question is would he have shot left handed when he was a righty?
I imagine if he was in a hurry to get the job done and was afraid of dropping the gun, yes he might have gone lefty.
That said, the officer apparently did not know what was going on until the deed was done.
Next question, is it possible for someone to sneak a gun into a patrol car?
Yes if the officer was lazy and did not search the individual.
So, this scenario is possible the way the "law" presents it but I believe highly improbable.
Just another reason I believe police should wear forward and rear facing shoulder mounted cameras.
For their own safety of course, and as we all know, if you've got nothing to hide, then you have nothing to fear.
That is what they say right?
More police mounted cameras are the answer.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by senselessness

Are you the arresting officer?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

You don't even have all the evidence and you are already pointing fingers... Shame on you...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

No, I'm just a level headed person who doesn't instantly jump to some wild conspiracy, nor hate the police with a passion like most of you.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I am making logical assumptions based on what I have read. If you have any contradictory evidence you can provide, please do and I will reassess my statements.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I disagree.

When the elites see people rioting in the streets, they say "I told you they were just a herd of cattle", while they laugh watching us take tear gas canisters to the skull and batons to the gut.

Any form of actions you will take will benefit them and they can use it to their advantage.

The thing they cannot benefit from, is you thinking for yourself.

You aren't technically sitting there doing "nothing", you are boycotting tyranny by thinking and refusing to act in their favor.

Watch this and tell me Carlin isn't 100% right on the $.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The wild conspiracy? Like he had a gun up his ass, pulled it out, slipped his cuffs from behind his back, then shot himself in the head, in a squad car?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

doublepost
edit on Wed, 01 Aug 2012 23:04:42 -0500 by TKDRL because: doublepost

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Stop buying their crap.
Stop listening to their lies.

Those are the two key weaknesses of the system. They cannot sustain without you buying and believing.

All of these protests, riots, revolutions, whatever. It doesn't work, it never worked and we tried it countless times.

Here is why:
You cannot stop murder by committing more murders. It means that murder keeps on happening.

All humans have rights and need to be treated as beings of worth.
We cannot use violence, it is the antithesis of Freedom.

Violence is the key factor that makes Tyranny what it is.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

No offense but I didn't see any logical anything come from you... You just doubted the possibilities, and didn't even attempt to understand how it would be possible.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

The wild conspiracy like the police would actually shoot someone in the temple and make up a stupid excuse that most of you wouldn't believe. I'm sure police can make much better excuses than the one found in the article.

It's much easier to believe the police didn't check the suspect well enough, or at all, and he had a gun on him. Most times when questioning multiple people police will just handcuff one of the individuals and place them in a car without even searching them, or only doing a quick pat down the sides. It's just for police safety so they can maintain control of the people. Not an arrest.

Also, he didn't even have to slip his hands from behind his back, he can shoot from his hips / side. So your WILD imagination thinking he had to slip out of the hand cuffs is just ignorance at its worst.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join