It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisiana GOP attempts to defraud Ron Paul campaign, GOP parish Chairman does the right thing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
This just goes to show that even to this day in this upcoming November there will be a mass of people voting for Ron Paul and it will literally take all the votes from Romney, and the R-money camp is literally in a panic mode at this point knowing full well they will never get the presidency

So....you are assuming he will be on the ballet under another party?

Do you have any idea how an American Presidential election works?

This sounds like a wish, not a statement....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

This just goes to show that even to this day in this upcoming November there will be a mass of people voting for Ron Paul and it will literally take all the votes from Romney, and the R-money camp is literally in a panic mode at this point knowing full well they will never get the presidency

Its a statement, because I realize the same.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Well then, it's a ridiculous statement...

Romney's camp in panic mode?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

deep down romney wants to win.. he is in panic mode because ron paul gets more active support than him... say all you want about polls but polls are crap.

Ron Paul rEVOLution baby

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I'm curious how high up this goes, as we have seen the GOP move against Dr Paul all over the country...I wonder if Romney knows or is behind any of it?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

I am a RP supporter, there is no doubt in my mind HE is the best man for the job...

However, I will be voting for the candidate with the best chance to defeat BO.

Voting this guy out of office is more important for America than Repub division.

Back on topic, welcome to Louisiana politics folks, it's been this way here for quite some time.

edit on 2-8-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Davian

Well then, it's a ridiculous statement...

Romney's camp in panic mode?

You know what is an infinitely more ridiculous statement? Romney as president.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
this is why an AK-47 does not belong in the hands of civilians,
because somebody is gonna get so pissed off they will actually use one..

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Under another party? No.

I think the real question here is, do YOU know how the Presidential Election process works?

The ballot the GOP is doing it's best to keep him off of, is the ballot at the Republican National Convention. If Romney does not secure enough delegates on the first ballot, there will be a second ballot, at which point delegates are no longer bound. They can even get another candidate on the ballot, or they can change their vote, or they can vote their conscience.

Now imagine a scenario where many of the delegates in attendance are in support of Ron Paul. The last thing you want, is a second ballot.

Personally I see this as a very interesting development. If Romney is the nominee, then one would imagine that he would have the delegates to secure the nomination on the first ballot, no problem. So it would not matter who was in attendance. If the establishment is trying to change WHO is in attendance, then that tells me they are not so sure that Romney will secure the amount of delegates needed on the first ballot.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Doalrite

I am a RP supporter, there is no doubt in my mind HE is the best man for the job...

However, I will be voting for the candidate with the best chance to defeat BO.

Voting this guy out of office is more important for America than Repub division.

Back on topic, welcome to Louisiana politics folks, it's been this way here for quite some time.

edit on 2-8-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

Ouch. At one point during your posting, democracy stopped struggling and went limp.

You make it sound like democracy is just something they talk about on tv. Voting for the "candidate with the best chance to defeat BO" does not mean drinking whatever Kool-Aid the GOP puts in your cup!

Rather than poisoning yourself with what they give you, Why not divide the Republican party? Take people with you! Above all, don't tell them to vote for Romney to get rid of BO. You know why? After the election, you'll just have more B.O. (no matter who wins).
edit on 3/8/2012 by CrikeyMagnet because: typo!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nvprose1
this is why an AK-47 does not belong in the hands of civilians,
because somebody is gonna get so pissed off they will actually use one..

One? Needs to be a lot more than ONE. Every last ticked off citizen who is tired of being robbed, lied to and bent over *deserves* one- 2 if they can handle them!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

And all this underhandedness and force-feeding of Romney is only serving to ensure another 4 years of Obama. The GOP is going to lose the election either way, but Ron Paul actually stands a chance against Obama, and actually stands for a conservative view point, and actually embodies what the "anti-Obama" sentiment that the GOP is counting on to win. Romney does not embody that sentiment, and Romney will not get that "anti-Obama" vote. So, by cheating Ron Paul at every turn, they are only ensuring an Obama victory. Is it intentional? I think it is. I don't think they want a true conservative to change the direction of the party, I think they like the fact that the differences between mainstream Dems and mainstream Reps are getting blurred to the point that it doesn't matter who we vote for, the rich people benefit either way. We no longer have a "People's Party."

On election day in November, my vote will go to either Ron Paul or Gary Johnson if Ron Paul is not on the ballot. There are about 10-14% of the population that feels exactly like me, and then there are 40% hardcore "R" voters that will vote R no matter what, and there are about 40% hardcore "D" voters that will vote D no matter what.

SO, if the GOP puts up Romney, they will be losing to Obama by somewhere between 7-12% in November. It will be a huge loss. If they put up Ron Paul, they will get somewhere between 45-55% of the popular vote and actually have a shot at winning.

If they can't see this glaring anomaly, and glaring opportunity to do something great for the country, then they deserve to lose.
edit on 3-8-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
THE

SH1T

IS

HITTING

THE

FAN

#RonPaul2012
edit on 1-8-2012 by Davian because: (no reason given)

Bingo.

I kept telling people that justice would catch up to all this treason that occurred during the primaries. Everyone I talked with here and in person told me Paul wouldn't win and people would get away with cheating him. I called BS, but I always said that justice is a little behind the crime, but it eventually catches up. First would be the corrections after the allegations caught up with them. Then of course the suits will come and people will be fined, going to jail, etc. You simply DO NOT mess with (aka vote-flip, impede in the delegate process, etc) a FEDERAL election process. It is a Federal felony, one that comes with a mandatory 5 year sentence and fines...and of course corrective actions to repair the damage done by the act, such as we're seeing now. We're seeing it in LA, MA, saw it in NV locally, IA had their thing go on, and so on. Some take just a few days to correct, some may take until AFTER the convention, but justice will be dealt regardless.

And this goes for the kingpin, Mr. Romney. The RICO suit is coming for him, and the justice will be swift, I hope.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Not only was it enough for the GOP entrenched establishment clowns to sick their goon private security squad to assault and INJURE a 70 year old Ron Paul supporter during the Louisiana state convention, they pull this stunt.

Now Maine is under attack again. See this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join