It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! Chik-Fil-A In trouble with FDA over animal cruelty!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It seems that the chickens have come home to roost!
I dare any detractors to read this post twice!

The news release speaks for itself…

Chick-Fil-A in Trouble with FDA over animal cruelty
By Richard Head – August 1, 2012 – 2130EDT

ATLANTA, GA - Today as thousands across the U.S. showed their support of Chik-Fil-A, and CEO Dan Cathy’s comments regarding gay marriage, stunning developments regarding the company’s alleged practice of “animal cruelty” have surfaced.

According to sources within the F.D.A. (Federal Food and Drug Administration), newly reported accusations from former Chik-Fil-A employees allege that the “Ultra Conservative” restaurant chain is engaged in the practice of “strangulating” their chickens as the primary method of culling them for processing into sandwiches for human consumption.

The initial complaint, filed by former employee, Willie Stroker, stated the following,” I just got tired of goin in there day after day and choking them chickens. All the loud cries, the feathers flyin everywhere, the huge mess we had to clean up….that just ain’t right to treat a chicken that way. I’ll tell you one thing, choking these chickens is hard work, anyone that tell’s you different has never choked a chicken before!” A recently leaked photo seems to confirm Mr. Strokers claims of choking chickens:

In response to the allegations, the public relations department for Chik-Fil-A has released the following statement: “None, and I repeat, NONE of our employees has ever “choked” a chicken!” While the truth and veracity of that statement is considered, the turmoil regarding their stance on same-sex marriages continues to boil into a somewhat frothy mess.

Richard Head
twitter.com/#dickhead

Wow, Just WOW!
I am curious as to how PETA will respond to this accusation of “Chicken Choking?”

Again, I dare detractors to read this post twice!

edit on 1-8-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Damn I almost had a stroke.....until I saw the jokes section good job sir

edit on 1-8-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
About damn near gave me a stroke. lol

This rocks.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Not likely ! I would imagine that Chick -Fil- A buys processed chicken just like everyone else . In those operations the chicken is hung up by their feet in a dark room where they let their necks hang freely and their necks are cut on each side by a very sharp rotating knife . The chicken doesn't even know it has been cut . It is important to bleed out the chicken and painless . I think someone might think they are being funny .

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

At least they are only choking their own chickens! It would be a bit hypocritical if they were choking someone else's.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by tvtexan

Not likely ! I would imagine that Chick -Fil- A buys processed chicken just like everyone else . In those operations the chicken is hung up by their feet in a dark room where they let their necks hang freely and their necks are cut on each side by a very sharp rotating knife . The chicken doesn't even know it has been cut . It is important to bleed out the chicken and painless . I think someone might think they are being funny .

You caught me sir. I was trying to be funny.
Thus the forum under which it was posted!

I look forward to reading any subsequent insights you may post on ATS.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

My question is why did you pick Chick-Fil-A as the brunt of your joke ? Does it have anything to do with the homosexual attack on them ?

new topics

top topics

join