It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof - Boris Johnson is a Lizard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm sure the people quite welcome the notion of a Prime Minister they can chuck custard pies at. "Yes I know I'm just as bad as the rest, but here, feel better with a flan fling"

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bates

what better way to completely shake a country up and make hugely unpopular life changing decisions than to get someone like boris who has endeared himself to the masses to do it? the plan is so simple it's brilliant.

make man look like an idiot and a clown, get everyone to love him, slowly work him through the system and then boom, when he reaches the top let his true character and nature come out.

i'm just shocked and suprised so many are falling for it.

And, as ever, what happens in the US happens in the UK 10 - 20 years later. (I'm thinking George Dubya) Boris demonstrated he was nobody's fool the moment he took office as Mayor of London when he immediately sacked Ian Blair. He is NOT a buffoon - but a highly educated, highly articulate elitist whose powerful family lineage goes back a long long way.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
the comparison to bush is a very interesting one, and not something i'd previously considered.

although bush clearly wasn't as 'stupid' as the wider public were led to believe i don't think he's as calculated as boris johnson, i've got a feeling bush made some genuine gaffs whereas with boris everything is part of a long term plan.

saying that it has made me get even more worried about where the tories are going with this boris the lovable buffoon show.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join