It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof - Boris Johnson is a Lizard

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Having introduced himself to the world stage (via the Olympics) but being well known (and loved by all political denominations in the UK) our Boris has now proved that he is of the lizard elite (evidenced by this footage)

Boris Johnson's Untimely Dip

Ah...but little did you know, fooled by Boris's flaxen locks, that he is actually of Turkish origin. In fact his great grandfather (Ali Kema) was a great friend and cohort of Abdülmecid II (The last Caliph of Islam ) based in Turkey - and for that was executed under the orders ofMustafa Kemal Atatürk (recognised as the founder of the modern state of Turkey).

In addition, Boris, cutsie pie, Johnson is the bastard son of the now defunct German monarchy and so.... is related to the British crown

Borsis's Royal Connections

So don't let the old school bufoonery fool you - that character is a lizard - and he knows it.

Sorry - I mean he's one of the elite.

edit on 1-8-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
All I see is a incompetent diplomat that has probably never walked down a stream in his life.

Am I the only one not seeing anything?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I would think lizards and reptiles in general like water, and are comfortable around it.

He looks like a fish out of water, so no....

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

....but he said the water was refreshing and he thoroughly recommended it. How does that not scream 'I'm comfortable here'? He must be a lizard.

link   
reply to post by christina-66

I agree there is more than meets the eye with this guy....but lizard?? I dont think so.

The guy plays the fool, its what makes him popular. Hes a clever guy, but hides behind his bafoonery

link   
Oh so stumbling in a river means you're a lizard?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I think the OP is using the word lizard as pejorative rather than a literal description.

Clearly in the video the individual retains human form throughout the video, so it's pretty clear the odds are it's a human being.

The information about his history you mentioned is probably true though.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

What did he do...steal your lunch money....

No, I see no lizard.....

Des

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by Signals

....but he said the water was refreshing and he thoroughly recommended it. How does that not scream 'I'm comfortable here'? He must be a lizard.

..Wow. I like to have a quick swim in the pool because it's very refreshing. I MUST BE A LIZARD.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Another baseless topic throwing around the word "proof" as if it holds no weight anymore. It's quite unfortunate.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by Signals

..Wow. I like to have a quick swim in the pool because it's very refreshing. I MUST BE A LIZARD.

Or an amphibian!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I took the OP as being sarcastic and when I watched it that way...it made me laugh. Like "Look at the all powerful lizard...he can't even walk" kind of thing. I could be wrong. I sometimes am.

He lost some of his "eliteness" with that little dip I suppose.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Oh dang...I confess.....I'm a lizard......

Des

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nostalgic

The lizard part yea, the other parts are true.

Nice to see OP can see past the floppy hair too.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Ah Boris.....the marshmallow with a core of steel. As he demonstrated after he sacked Blair....that is Chief of Police Blair. Course he's not a lizard....but he ain't your average Joe either. This dude is a bastard aristocrat. A blue blood - who's genealogy goes back how long?

Now they're touting him as the next leader of the conservative party - with the current state of play that would make him the next UK prime minister. He;s the current Mayor of London - so - don't mock hi - get to know him - his history is........ interesting.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nostalgic

Nah - it's sarcasm.....but he sure as hell is a blue blood. And that is worthy of investigation.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
lizard people are not real

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

We all know that - but replace the word 'lizard' with 'blue blood' now they are very very real.....and in charge of the USA and most of the rest of the world. Now look at Boris again

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

people forget that boris was a prominent member of the bullingdon club, you only have to look at the notable members page on wikipedia to see that it is a club for people who are going into position of immense power.

they don't let jokey buffoons in.

boris is making an intelligent play for real power, he's got a huge proportion of the british public on his side who have been fooled by his 'comic' incidents.

you only have to see the public reaction from him getting stuck on the zip wire to see how most people have been fooled.

this is all part of a long term strategy, a long term plan that was probably set in motion over 20 years ago.

i expect boris to take the top job within the next 10 years and then to prove himself to be utterly ruthless.

the whole things worries me greatly.

what better way to completely shake a country up and make hugely unpopular life changing decisions than to get someone like boris who has endeared himself to the masses to do it? the plan is so simple it's brilliant.

make man look like an idiot and a clown, get everyone to love him, slowly work him through the system and then boom, when he reaches the top let his true character and nature come out.

i'm just shocked and suprised so many are falling for it.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I slipped in the bath tub so what does that make me?

2nd

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join