It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Billionaire pays off the courts...maybe

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This has riled me up beyond belief. It is blatantly one rule for us, and another for "them".

This billionaire fed her drugs, hid her dead body, made up a story, then drove his £60k car through london off his trolley on a mixture of drugs, and walks away with a slap on the wrist.





After his arrest, Rausing was transferred to the private Capio Nightingale psychiatric hospital in Marylebone were he later told police in a statement: ‘I fully understand that my beloved wife of 19 years is dead and I am devastated, particularly for my children, by her death. ‘I do not have a coherent recollection of events leading up to and since Eva’s death save to say I have never wished upon her or done her any harm. I did not supply her with drugs. ‘I don’t know what caused her death, I did not feel able to fully confront the reality of her death. ‘With the benefit of hindsight I did not act rationally. I tried to carry on as if her death had not happened, and batted away any enquiries about her. I also took measures to reduce the smell. ‘I believe in the period since Eva’s death I have suffered some sort of breakdown.’ Tests after his arrest showed that Rausing had coc aine, morphine, diazepam, tamazepam and nitrazopam in his body.





‘There is no evidence to suggest the involvement of anyone else, including you, in her death.’ Rausing also admitted driving under the influence of drugs, for which he was given a two-month sentence suspended for two years.


Its laughable, had it been a normal person it would not have been suspended. His QC is none other than our Prime ministers brother Alex Cameron.

The comments below from the sheeple are pretty funny too. Anyone saying how corrupt our government and judicial system is has a load of red arrows (thumbs down) next to them. The ones saying "Aww poor guy" are getting hundreds of green arrows (thumbs up)




Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... dges-lecture-spares-billionaire-Rausing-jail-hiding-wifes-body.html#ixzz22LUMAFfN

Sorry for the sloppy thread, im off to bed and wanted to pass on this great news o.0






edit on 1-8-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy
 
Here's a tip, for future reference: When using an extra long link, sometimes you're better off to use the 'Link' thingy up↑there, before you enter the post. (can't think of a better word at the moment, so 'thingy' will have to suffice).

So when it is too long, it might not work properly if it comes out like this:
www.dailymail.co.uk... dges-lecture-spares-billionaire-Rausing-jail-hiding-wifes-body.html#ixzz22LUMAFfN

If you rename it yourself, it will work:
Judge lectures Billionaire, then let's him walk.....



[color=FFB5B0]On-Topic: Money talks. It always has, and always will.
It's just another of the many sad but true facts.





edit on 8/1/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I dont think he killed her she probably overdosed. Thanks for fixin that link ^^



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy
 


Is it just me,or does that guy reaaaaallllllllllly look like chong from cheech and chong...there was a certain photo in the newspaper when it first came out and he was a dead ringer for him...same beard same glasses the lot



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy
 

Now that I've actually read some of the article, it seems to be much more ridiculous than you had initially led me to believe.

 
So apparently, it had nothing at all to do with the fact that he is a Billionaire. It wasn't his fault that he lied about her whereabouts throughout the entire 2 months, during which he kept her dead body underneath a pile of clothes, and locked up in a room in his house. It was drugs fault. He had nothing to do with it. [color=696969]/End Sarcasm

But he escaped jail after the court heard that Rausing’s drug abuse meant he had been unable to confront the reality of his ‘beloved’ wife’s death.








 
 
 
reply to post by ScottishBiker420

Originally posted by ScottishBiker420

Is it just me,or does that guy reaaaaallllllllllly look like chong from cheech and chong.......
It is just you..... lol

Personally, I was thinking he looked more like David Costabile, who played the role of 'Gale Boetticher', in Season 3 of Breaking Bad.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by loves a conspiricy
 

Now that I've actually read some of the article, it seems to be much more ridiculous than you had initially led me to believe.

 
So apparently, it had nothing at all to do with the fact that he is a Billionaire. It wasn't his fault that he lied about her whereabouts throughout the entire 2 months, during which he kept her dead body underneath a pile of clothes, and locked up in a room in his house. It was drugs fault. He had nothing to do with it. [color=696969]/End Sarcasm

But he escaped jail after the court heard that Rausing’s drug abuse meant he had been unable to confront the reality of his ‘beloved’ wife’s death.


Yea its crazy stuff. Most people would be thrown in prison. Clearly his wealth and families influence played a major part in him getting off with a slap on the wrist.

I think his QC was claiming insanity due to the drugs, but then goes on to say he concealed the body. So its fairly clear its nothing to do with being high on drugs or insane. These arent actions of someone not in control. He knew what he was doing the whole 2 months and tried to hide the evidence.

If a crack head from Hackney hid his dead mates body he would be called all the names under the sun in the media and handed a huge sentence. There would be no talk of sending them to a drug counselor, and allowing them to walk away.

Makes me sick beyond belief.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy
 

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

I think his QC was claiming insanity due to the drugs, but then goes on to say he concealed the body. So its fairly clear its nothing to do with being high on drugs or insane. These arent actions of someone not in control. He knew what he was doing the whole 2 months and tried to hide the evidence.
There's quite of bit about the whole dam thing, that is just utter nonsense.

For example:

Defence said he tried to avoid the fact of his wife's death 'like a child'
This↑ is not a defense. That is simply a pathetic attempt for an excuse.

The simple fact that he used various methods trying to cover the smell, is undeniable proof that he was of sound mind, and knew exactly what had happened.

Getting all *&^#*^ up, and trying to completely avoid it, is nowhere near the same as being mentally incapable of comprehending the reality of the situation. Of course he didn't wanna think about, but you know that is ALL he thought about.



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join