It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Ridiculous Conspiracy:ATS Is Owned and Operated By Masons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
While you're all on the subject, since many here are so educated on the fact that the owner/s of the website are not Freemasons (I wouldn't have a clue), surely they must know what/who they are. I am curious as to what...atheists...Christians...agnostic, etc. Since you know they are not Freemasons (you cannot be atheist and a Freemason) what are/is the owner/s. If they/he/she wants to chime in that's cool too.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Seems a lot of fan boys here as well

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The truth is most sites like this are nothing but controlled opposition. The kind of in your face marketing is dead give away its very cheesy like the boot camp or US marine style "Do you have what it Takes" etc.when first join ATS.lol
Ive never taken ats with anything more than a grain of salt.
You only have to get involved in the secret society section and say too many anti mason things youll be banned or mysteriously suspended in no time without warning.
This is my second user profile on ats all due to suspension which is the same as being banned any way as you cannot logon and post anyway when suspended the only difference is your old profile is not deleted even now i can logon to my old profile. I am Guess who Mods?

edit on 1-5-2015 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 74joff
The truth is most sites like this are nothing but controlled opposition. The kind of in your face marketing is dead give away its very cheesy like the boot camp or US marine style "Do you have what it Takes" etc.when first join ATS.lol
Ive never taken ats with anything more than a grain of salt.
You only have to get involved in the secret society section and say too many anti mason things youll be banned or mysteriously suspended in no time without warning.
This is my second user profile on ats all due to suspension which is the same as being banned any way as you cannot logon and post anyway when suspended the only difference is your old profile is not deleted even now i can logon to my old profile. I am Guess who Mods?

And apparently you aren't very smart either....

Anyone want to bet how quickly this user gets banned?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Actualy your source is wrong, I have good info that ats is owned and run by Lord Lucan

My initial guess was SO and company were Shriners

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Actualy your source is wrong, I have good info that ats is owned and run by Lord Lucan

My initial guess was SO and company were Shriners

Dude you must be bored, this thread is dated 2012.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well we have about 70 staff and 4 of them are Masons. What does that say?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DisUglyBoyHere

I have read many "things" written in the net about ATS, from its beginnings to the real people behind it, and on and on, but do I care? I am very good at digging stuff, do I care? no really, I did for a while but now I don't care.

The reason, well ATS has never done anything bad against me, so hey they can be run by the antichrist itself I don't care. at the end is not a big deal looking at it.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

It says nothing, Inteprid, nothing at all.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
The reason, well ATS has never done anything bad against me, so hey they can be run by the antichrist itself I don't care. at the end is not a big deal looking at it.

You just had to bring Crakeur into this, didn't you?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Really? I wonder what is he doing this days, I don't see much of him lately, including you.

But is funny how this same topic comes back every so often.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

And apparently you aren't very smart either....
Anyone want to bet how quickly this user gets banned?

Id love to know your definition of intelligence in this age of relativity!.
Wexler ..... outdated or University(thats college to you) degrees often plagarised.
In Australia they now have a Degree in Tolerance of Heroin Smugglers.. go figure i care little for you,re ideas about intelligence in any case it is not prerequisite for posting in this conspirotainment forum. Forest Gump types dominate by far. Have A Nice Day Auntie Sam.

btw ATS should be tolerant of honest criticism i must be on to something when CIA bitch attacks.

edit on 4-5-2015 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm still around. Spending an inordinate amount of time watching my son play basketball (7 days a week) and, when I'm not doing that, I'm busy orchestrating the end times which, as I'm sure you can surmise, is no small task.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crakeur
a reply to: marg6043
...when I'm not doing that, I'm busy orchestrating the end times which, as I'm sure you can surmise, is no small task.

We at Masonic Command are happy to see you following the script so closely. You may continue to watch basketball games.

For now.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well, gee...you do like to gamble, eh? First you admit to violating TOS by having TWO accounts, one of which is currently on suspension.

Then you follow it up with personal attacks because I point out that you are flagrantly baiting the mods? Sounds like someone has a chip on their shoulder. Why waste your time here at all?

originally posted by: 74joff
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Id love to know your definition of intelligence in this age of relativity!.
Wexler ..... outdated or University(thats college to you) degrees often plagarised.
In Australia they now have a Degree in Tolerance of Heroin Smugglers.. go figure i care little for you,re ideas about intelligence in any case it is not prerequisite for posting in this conspirotainment forum. Forest Gump types dominate by far. Have A Nice Day Auntie Sam.

btw ATS should be tolerant of honest criticism i must be on to something when CIA bitch attacks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join