It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets find the source of gangstalking now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

3 years is nothing. and it's worse if you are completely isolated with no resources/money at all basically locked in a prison cell 24/7. and judging from your avatar they have gotten to you. you just don't know it. it can be extremely subtle.

"so basically they give me that tech and everyone is screwed" what?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

i also know when they # with dreams. I actually don't think I've dreamed for real for years now. probably not a good thing either. not like they care. sometimes I catch the "signals invading" or whatever you want to call it. other times not---usually when I'm half asleep or about to fall asleep, this is when they typically do that # full force.

I also know what's real and what isn't btw. they haven't shaken my confidence at all although they like to say that they have. they can only really induce trance states in me when I'm about to fall asleep or half asleep like I wrote. otherwise I catch it. the lightning quick thought insertions and subtle manipulations are another matter entirely.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I know the source of what you could call "gangstalking" that has been taking place against me recently. It seems to have died down a little, but for a while there it was very intense.

The Australian bush is my second home. It's my refuge. I love nothing more than to go walking in the bush. But during one hike, one of my favourite spots near my Grandparent's old house changed character forever. I was walking near a couple who were also walking their dog. Suddenly, we come across a clearing where the bushland meets a sports oval and a carpark before continuing along a bridge over a creek. Sometimes people like to park in that clearing. Often young lovers etc. Sometimes people on their lunch break. This time, it was different. There was a group of very, as we call them here, "hoon" type cars. The types cashed up "bogans" - the Australian form of rednecks - drive. I see a group of young men handing over packages to each other. They see me and the couple with the dog and jump into their cars, then the engines start. They rev aggressively and try to run down the couple walking their dog. I hid behind a tree, they didn't know anyone else was watching their attempted murder. The couple ran like greased lightning down the carpark and to their own car, but suddenly all the cars began to circle them. I decided to defend them and jump out of hiding and show myself to them, and take out my phone about to dial the police. And I yelled out that is what I was doing. Before you know it, they try to run me down. I expected that. There was a mound nearby so I climbed up it quickly. They couldn't get to me now. I just grabbed a large stick nearby and a rock and held them and stared the fools down. Next thing, they are zooming off, yelling out the window as I was about to dial the police, "You can't call the cops mate, we ARE the cops!"

Sure enough, the police did nothing. "Nothing we can do about it", they said. Even though they knew these people had just tried to run a couple, their dog, and myself over with their cars and were very likely dealing drugs. I gave them my information. I looked for the couple walking their dog. They had driven off. But I was told to give a description of them and their vehicle too. I was not asked to give a description of the cars that tried to run us down. I found it odd, but passed it off. Was glad the incident was now in the hands of the police.

So I go back there one day. Same group there. I had forgotten my phone. They started throwing rocks at me. I managed to get out of there very quickly. Was followed to my grandparents' old house by a 4WD. Creepy feeling. Police said again, "Nothing we can do right now, but keep watch." Well, three days later, my grandparents' old house was broken into. Some very valuable items both financially and personally were stolen. Was even on the news. But did the cops put the two-and-two together? Of course not!

A week later, a cop moves in across the street from me. Nothing odd about that, the house had been vacant for a while before all this and I had seen him and his wife meeting with the real estate agents there many times before the aforementioned incidents began. So I was not at all suspicious about it. I was excited, actually. Anyway, that soon changed, as I observed him being violent towards his wife very often and often I see him smoking joints on his front lawn. He saw me on my front lawn looking right at him doing that one day and then for about a week, cop cars would pull into my driveway en-mass at about 4am every morning while it was still dark. They wouldn't do anything, just put on their high-beams at our windows and rev their engines. Scared me and my family beyond belief. When you want to turn to the police for help, but the police are the ones terrorising you because you witnessed one of them committing a crime, it is terrifying. My family accepted anything could now happen, we were powerless.

Well, eventually the cop's wife left him, and things died down, as did he. Don't know if he even lives there anymore, haven't really seen him since they were arguing out on their front lawn and she stormed off with their child.

I now see and hear things still, but they are subtle. I certainly stay clear of certain patches of bushland.
I know I have angered a group of drug dealers that are possibly comprised of a large group of WA Police Officers, and that is scary. And it is real. I am not seeing some of this stuff that some people report that sound like deleted scenes from the Truman Show, nor am I hearing voices in my head. I have angered a large drug cartel and am scared for my life. But what can I do? Nothing, so I just try not to press their buttons. Hey, now I know it is more than coffee that keeps the cops up for their shifts...haha.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nightwing33

did I write anything about aliens? or government? no I don't think I did.

No you wrote about concluding it was gang stalking yet not knowing who or what is responsible, so my question was how is it concluded that they are targeted with gang stalking?

It makes no sense unless they know who or what or at least have suspicions which leads to other questions about how those suspicions came about.

you are not dealing with someone who is uninformed here so I suggest you tread carefully.

Yeah I see Google and You Tube are your friends.

Good for you

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
At last a way to post my post, been trying for a while, had a lot of trouble, this is the only way I could do it, I did want to start a thread, but for some reason I kept getting a blank page so here it is
And I'm not intending to hijack this thread, it's the only option left for me to get this info out there,

Gangstalking....... The bare bones

First off,  I tend to ramble, so excuse me but bare with me, grammar is crap to,
First experienced this phenomenon back in 2002, my life was all good,    own business, was with a wonderful girl, engaged, own home, good friends and family,.
I don't have any of that now, living day to day I am,
But I've had an epiphany over the last few months,
Let me just add, I hadn't even heard of the phenomenon of Gangstalking up until a week or two ago, and read lots on it since, and it mostly rings true,
But it's PROOF that your after,  and I have it.......... NOT GOING TO DIVULGE IT RIGHT NOW.
But I will.
Back story...
---- Always been interested and intrigued by alternative topics, the whole spectrum, use to be quit gifted in the psychic sense,
Astral travel, knowing what someone is going to say, before they say it, in tune with nature, animals and young kids sense something in me, I could go on but I'd repeat what's been mentioned in the numerous other posts on this life debilitating subject.
Let me assure you sceptics or there that this is very real for us that experience it,
We are targeted because I believe that we have an ability that few have, we sense, I'll say it again, we sense, for those that get it, you'll understand what I mean when I say that.
Whats happening when they follow, persecute, harress, belittle,intimidate, and generally #uck Us up, these people are trying to suppress us, stop us from doing what we are here to do, in a cosmic, Angel way.
I believe demons are involved, and us that are affected are some form of angels, or good spirits, forget about technology that makes us hear voices, break out in cold sweats, puts us in a psychosis, all that, forget it all.

It's the evil spirits trying to suppress us, I've had over ten years to ponder on this, and I've been wrong most of the time, but answers are clear in my thoughts, it can't be explained any other way, when I've experienced what I have,

There is a war on in realms only few of us understand and see, whether we, as a whole percieve this is yet to be seen.
You will understand if you are not to far gone on meds, stress and anxiety.
Wean yourself of, stand up to them, let them know that they can't hurt you mentally or physically. Throw it back at them.
No doubt this will be controversial, and I expect a lot of trolling, but let this last paragraph sink in.

Forces are at work that want to surpress the few of us that can move the human race forward, that's why it's happening, we can help humanity for the greater good,
Demons are at play, trust me I've scene them and sensed them, while awake and in dream land.

Ps
Not mentally ill
And the proof is little, but it's photographic,

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The first order of business is to determine whether this "gangstalking" is actual, physical, real, or simply (as in the movie total recall, 1990 version) a paranoid delusion.

Many people on ATS and on the internet know who I am, also they know that I'm not a shill. I too have been the victim of continuous and unwarranted surveillance since 2008 and possibly 2003. What is most important to consider is that any and all methods used to harass you are based on physics, so if you believe that they can project voices in your head and you can rule out psychological maladies, then start looking for material causes and material countermeasures.

For example if you believe they are using an LRAD type system, you can buy very sensitive microphones with a broad bandwidth place them in the vicinity of your head and record signals, run them through an oscilloscope or spectrum analyzer (with the appropriate frequency response) see if you can detect the LRAD signal and distinguish it from background noise. If others cannot hear the signal, then you can use multiple microphone around your head to determine if there is a directed acoustic signal, focused at your head.

Other methods of harassment include directed microwave weapons, which can be detected with an antenna and spectrum analyzer, you can also determine if it is simply background noise or directed by looking at the phase of the signal as you move the antenna.

What is also important are countermeasures. If you have decent evidence that they are using directed acoustic weapons, you can construct an Anechoic chamber, a room that attenuates most acoustic signals from the environment, with a special emphasis on blocking the LRAD frequencies:

en.wikipedia.org...

You can also use active countermeasures, for example generating a signal to cancel the possible LRAD signal, similar to noise cancelling headphones.

If you believe they are using directed electromagnetic fields, you can build a room with PURE Iron walls 3mm+. Iron has the property to attenuate very low and very high frequencies, also you can consider active countermeasures.

There are many methods by which to protect yourself IF indeed you can provide adequate evidence that your experiences are a result of "gangstalking" rather than the result of psychological maladies.
edit on 3-5-2014 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The first thing to do is to accept the voices in your head, just leave them to their devices, and do not communicate the fact that you have such voices to anybody whom is likely to commit you to an institution, sharpen up your act and be normal, you already have had a scare, and the last thing you want is to be locked up. Do not expect any sympathy, and if you are interviewed, your priority is to ensure that you are given a clean bill of mental health. If there is a "they" then "they" would want you to be committed, and they will try to get you to communicate your "voices" to them.

Stay clean.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I can tell everyone with utmost confidence, gangstalking is real. I can also tell everyone with utmost confidence that I wish it would stop, as I recently walked out of a good paying Engineeering job because of the 3rd job to be gangstalked at.

I am a fairly normal individual, 39 years old, a 20 year Engineer, suffer from ADHD, raised Catholic and one that is vocal on truth (such as Cannabis cures cancer), at least on Facebook. I participate in voting and pay my taxes on time. I would not label myself a whistleblower as I have NEVER revealed unknown information, do NOT hack into ANYTHING but rather one that knows how to research already known released information on the public internet using nothing more than Google search. No big f'in deal.

I have always tried to be very compliant both as an employee as well as the with the law. I am not perfect and have made mistakes.

Gangstalking could be happening to me for any number of reasons mentioned or all of them. They seems to know nearly every detail of the Targeted Individual's (T.I.) life, seem to have insight into knowledge of things discussed or done inside my home and display those details in unusual ways such as license plates, people using weird hand gestures, same color cars ALWAYS get in front of you from the time you leave home, everywhere you go and when they reveal their names (ex. Christian), Doctor office TV looped "advertisement" using very specific details about your life CONSTANTLY in a barrage of non-stop stalking / harrassment.

From my reaearch into gangstalking, it seems it has ties back to Hitler as the founder of this evil. Also based on my research, indicates that gangstalking a T.I. most often always results in insanity / suicide by the T.I. due to it continuing for long durations (20 years), putting gangstalking in the attempted murder / murder category.

I have been taking pictures and video of the events as a means to try to stop it from continuing but also to try and protect myself legally should the need arise. Primarily while on the road while driving, using a local recording device due to SmartPhone not being a reliable means (pictures seem to corrupt, unable to upload to Facebook, etc).

Wish me luck. I certainly wouldn't turn down any Prayers either for God to continue to protect me and I am doing everything I can to stifle gangstalking in a non-violent manner while hopefully helping to expose it in order to try and prevent it from happening to anyone else.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

edit on 17-12-2016 by voipeng because: delete

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
more gangstalking..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join