It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets find the source of gangstalking now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I personally believe that intelligence agencies have technology which can find someone based on net use and life skills, and chooses them then they send profile texts and emails with specific info on a target. As well as realtime info for street theater. telling them where they are and what kind of car and look etc.., or else they have some other technology i haven't heard of to do such an orchestrated attack daily. ill say that my "snubs" amount has gone down significantly, but its still there and is super dumb to see, makes them look stupid.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

How do you account for people here on ATS that have thousands of posts, the owner even, people more 'important' than you, plus people that just know more than you, plus people that have gotten into more 'trouble' than you, people that have investigated, talked about, shared information on, and spread the word about the same conspiracy info you've done, plus many many more, such as the very people you got your original information from, and all the many other factors that could make all these other different people better candidates for this kind of activity, but, they never once get bothered?

Doesn't it stand to reason that more high profile, more 'dangerous' targets, people disseminating, researching, talking about and digging into many more information stores regarding bigger and more complicated conspiracies, including the one you blogged about yourself, would make much more profitable targets?

With homeland security laws regarding terrorism, under the guise and excuse of such law, you can essentially be picked up for any or no reason at all by law enforcement, and even essentially disappear.
Why wouldn't this be a much more efficient act?

You deliver pizzas?
You wrote a blog about masons?
You can't even think of any other reason that action might be taken against you?

Do you see the logical sense in this?
Do you see the reasoning that details the improbability of what you say is happening to you?

Please, consult with a physician.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
first off, stop telling me to consult a physician.

secondly i know im right whether your skeptical arse wants to believe or not.

thirdly ive got proof im being stalked by a public sector mind control operation. they seem to be afraid of cops, and no i dont work anymore because they succesfully mind******* me, and you just insult my experience even more with your "consult a physician" cra*.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Fine.
It would seem you've come here to validate your own delusions and are only interested in hearing and talking about what you want to hear.

You've been given sound advice without devolving into juvenile insults, but, it's obvious now you're incapable of reciprocating such suggestions with even a simple civilized, polite, and educated "Thank you, your thoughts are appreciated, but, this isn't the answer I'm looking for ...".

You instead devolve into juvenile obscenity. No one needs to insult your intelligence, you're doing it just fine, on your own to yourself, in a public forum.

Good luck with all that. Have fun with your voices. I hear tin-foil hats work.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The thing with mental illness, is the symptoms will be REAL - all perception is just an electrical impulse in your brain - if those impulses get mixed up, there is no way to perceive the "malfunction". I have an uncle that suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, and at his worst, he thought his 70+ year old mother, suffering from dementia herself, was in on some governmental conspiracy against him. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm absolutely sure your experiences are very real, but reality is truly subjective. I'd just suggest to keep your mind open to other possibilities. Mental illness isn't like a cold where you KNOW you are sick - your brain could be working against you, and you'd never realize it, simply because you don't have the functional perception to sense it. It's an absolutely terrifying thought, but there is hope - and there is help out there, if you want to seek it.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

did you not read where i wrote my boss was aprroached by these people, he liked me so much he told them to you know what-off. I dont listen to this your just enabling the gangstalkers and giving them something to laugh at.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
gangstalkers = fbi informants
heres a video of a man who admits he was hired to gangstalk for the FBI

terrorist gangstalking in...
edit on 2-8-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

gangstalking

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by Druscilla

I know my brain is not broken on this. I was driving a pizza to someones house and on the way see a lemonade stand. I didn;t stop as I was on the job, but on the way back a little boy was standing there holding one hand to his nose and pointing at my car as i drove by on the way back to the store. In my rear view mirror i saw a black minivan with a woman pick up the boy and put him in the van. I know this is not in my head.

Someone in a black automobile picking their obnoxious child up from a lemonade stand does not sound like evidence you are gbeing gangstalked.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

are you all gangstalkers if so i mock you.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
No, but the connections you are getting from seeing a young boy at a lemonade stand being "proof" you are being harassed isn't exactly normal logical thinking. Your brain is seeing patterns in mundane every day life, patterns that don't exist outside of your own neural network.

But how is a boy standing at a lemonade stand, holding his hand to his nose, harassing/stalking you? What is the significance of someone picking him up in a mini-van? Why can't it just be other people going about their own business? Why do all of their actions have to revolve around you? Where is the connection, because I honestly don't see it, but I'm really trying.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

did you not read that he was pointing at my car as i pass by? the next day a man in a pink shirt came into my work to offer my boss money to fire me. I KNOW im not crazy or mentally ill or hallucinating. see i can tell your trying to influence my statements by minimizing my explanations and leaving things out. im exposing you techno style biathces

more gangstalking

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I certainly read that he was pointing at your car.

So what?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
For any that may be interested in posting further to this thread, after my last post, I get a U2U from the OP saying he likes the voices inside his head because they tell him the truth.
It must be nice getting told what to believe and think by your own personal voices inside your head. It certainly beats having to do all that hard difficult work of thinking for yourself.

I'd copy/paste the U2U, but such would be a violation of T&C, so, I exercise the liberty to relate the content as just done.

If OP likes the voices inside his head, then, this whole thread would seem more an attempt to get attention then to stop anything he claims is going on.
Further, as demonstrated above, OP is hostile to any opinion he doesn't want to hear.
He only wants to hear what he's interested in, or might like to hear.

He wants his ice cream, and he wants it now and he's going to throw a tantrum if you get the wrong flavor.

Fair warning.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

thats not true, i just said dont call me mentally ill or in need of a doctor because frankly they are morons and don't listen to you when you tell them these things, they just prescribe medications to make it "FEEL" better. And I want to solve where gangstalking comes from, im not the only one but thanks for minimizing me, and if you can't handle a little u2u action without scolding me, what can you handle, you seem ...so rational yourself.

more gangstalking
edit on 3-8-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Get a spycam and start documenting it. How are we supposed to help you find out who they are without any evidence of them? I am sure there are plenty of people, me included, that will help however we can. Nothing much to go on when it's just a story.

It sounds highly improbable yes. But check this social experiment out

These kinds of problems arise when people are brainwashed to bow down to authority.
edit on Fri, 03 Aug 2012 07:03:19 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

you dont happen to have owned or been responsible for a lot of cats over the years have you?im pretty sure it played a part in my friend developing his illness (he lived in a trailer with 20ish cats )as i guess their waste is toxic especialy in high concentrations

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

none of that matters, if your gangstalked your chosen to be by a mysterious concentric circles of groups operating this scam, I saw a mailman today snub me, then a second mailtruck just up the road, and a random wave from a guy in a souped up van. Just odd thats all, nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

what is your definition of the word snub you? i really am curious on this not trying to mess with you its just not a very often used word these days

was it like a glare or menacing glance? or did he tell ya off or something?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

for me its holding there noses or other subtle, yet directed movements.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join