It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trojan Horse Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

That is a very great possibility. But do not forget the gigantic number of planets in their goldilock regions. There are more than one, that is for certain.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Trojan Horse is a good name. But I personnally don't think they are here (if they are) to wipe us out or help us wipe ourselves out. Why not just use Bio weapons if they can travel beyond the speed of light or use worm holes they have the tech. to do it. No my theory or one I would buy better is this... They are slowly getting us up to their speed. They need us or we would be toast. Again if they are real.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Our own stealth craft have the same problem. That's why most of the stealth vehicles hefty weight is from equipment detecting radar, so it can be avoided. A stealth vehicle is flown very precisely to avoid radar. It's not as simple as pointing it to where you want to go, and punching it.

We're getting way off topic here. There's plenty of evidence to argue that stealth technology may be ET based. The fact that they're always leaving quickly when we do find them, lends credence to the idea that they're stealthy. Although the basic premise for the technology is fairly simple. I also believe the special coating they use is alot lower tech than they might admitt.

Hint: dull paint doesn't reflect light waves well and therefore should do a pretty bad job of reflecting radar waves.
The secret? Automobile primer from dollar general.
edit on 2-8-2012 by AnarchysAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Well if we wipe ourselves out with nukes there isn't gonna be a lot left for aliens to scavenge, and I doubt they see us a threat as we haven't even barely explored our own solar system. Though if they left their technology around carelessly think of it as like the goa'uld in Stargate they see us to primitive to make us of it anyways and even if you do manage somehow they could easily wipe us out or simply shove of to another part of the galaxy if were to much trouble.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join