It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trojan Horse Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The Trojan horse scenario

I've put my devious mind to work again regarding possible alien colonization scenarios.
Before we talk about anything, know that I am not asking you to buy into this idea whole heartedly, or suggesting that it should scare you, merely stating what if.

It's been widely suggested or claimed that the recent influx of technology in the first world, in the last century could be the result of alien visitation, or the recovery of downed craft. Things like nuclear weapons, stealth technology, even genetic manipulation, have been under scrutiny in this regard. Some of the biggest and dangerous contributions to our world have been attributed to aliens by the community. It's mostly dismissed by ATS ilk.

What if it did come from alien visitation though? Entertain the idea for a minute, and ask yourself why. Wouldn't an alien society take great care in recovering their lost technology? Maybe, assuming they didn't want us to have it. What if they did want us to have it?

Any potential alien invader would first observe our capacity for war, our primitive physiology. What if these new and wonderful
technologies are sent here to destroy us? It's no secret that the most widespread advancements have done little to help us. They may make life easier, but they certainly haven't improved who we are. Who we are, is being lost.

Perhaps a sneaky way to wipe us all out? The advantages of such an under the radar attack are undeniable. Theoretically, what do you think of this idea? I think it would be a simple and easy way to conquor us. I have seen plenty of science fiction putting the scenario out there. Though in entertainment the idea is always that the destruction is an undesired effect.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchysAngel

Yep, the invention of the cell phone has everyone walking around with their heads down reading text messages. Aliens gave us that technology so they can create a surprise attack while everyone is pre-occupied with their cell phones.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Technology such as that has disconnected and removed direct social skills from society. A dangerous thing to do in the world of a violent species.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm a firm believer that aliens exist and even believe they've visited us HOWEVER!!!

The idea that are electronics etc came from aliens is laughable. I remember the old days when we had valves(tubes) to run our radio sets. Then someone invented the germanium transister to replace some of the valves, leaky as sh!t but it worked. Then they managed to do the same with silicone. Then they started creating two transisters on one peice of silicone, then four, then eight, then hundreds, then thousands....now its many millions of transisters on one peice of silicone.
Elecronics was my hobby when I was younger and I watched it all happen, nothing to do with aliens, just human ingenuity.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Let me take this "what if" game one step further...

What if technology is actual their second attempt to destroy us... their first attempt religion, was taking too long!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I was reffering to the things I mentioned actually. The capacity to destroy the world several times over is very dangerous to society.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
there is no need to destroy mankind like there is no need to destroy the bees when collecting honey.

or they can't destroy us because God won't let them.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Stopping them from doing so doesn't sound like God's style. He doesn't protect us from anything else, why protect us from Aliens? He's been known to throw a challenge or two in our path! Wouldn't an encounter with an alien species unite us? Intervention of God makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Theoretically, stating on the idea that Aliens gave us technology to kill ourselves out seem intriguing, but unlikely.

But I remember reading in World History I remember reading about how this "Alien" country visited Japan. There was a civil war upon the land. And the "Alien" country traded Guns and Ammo from one of the factions for valuable Japanese goods. The faction that received the Guns, wiped out the opposition with such "alien" technology.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Other possibility: These aliens are not here for invasion but for help. I that case, they would help governments figuring out new tech, but also keep it secret from the public to avoid global anarchy. And, of course, There is more than just one specie of aliens: there is the greys (specialized in abduction because their world died), reptilians (live in underground and hopes to gain back the surface of the Earth), Sirians (gives willingly technologies to the Elite and the Government), Pleiadians (try to keep spiritual advancement, thus warring with reptilian influence)... It's all a net, just like ecology or politics.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If any of this tech has suddenly come from nowhere then i might be inclined to agree with you but there are clear and well documented paths of development for all of the technology you have mentioned. You can trace back every step of the design processes.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

You can't answer how the paint on stealth aircraft works. A saucer by design emits a very low radar signature, just like a flying V.

Splitting an atom is well documented? I've never looked into that one but if you can show me where it says, "how to split an atom" I'd be interested.

We're talking about a time when reliable atomization of fuel in vehicles was shakey, and an ignition system that lasted longer than a few thousand miles didn't exist. Maybe we should've put Einstein on the case of automobiles and engineering instead?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchysAngel

You can't answer how the paint on stealth aircraft works. A saucer by design emits a very low radar signature, just like a flying V.

Splitting an atom is well documented? I've never looked into that one but if you can show me where it says, "how to split an atom" I'd be interested.

We're talking about a time when reliable atomization of fuel in vehicles was shakey, and an ignition system that lasted longer than a few thousand miles didn't exist. Maybe we should've put Einstein on the case of automobiles and engineering instead?

Its all well documented if you look.

edit on 1-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Google it. The idea of atomic bombs was actually well known in theory by at least three groups: The Americans, the Germans, and the Japanese. The Germans knew it could be done, and they assessed the problem. Their conclusion was that it would take several years to produce, but this conflicted with their assessment of the war itself that they would have to win it quickly or face a war of attrition, which is exactly what happened. The Americans decided to go ahead, but they faced the same issues the Germans knew they would, and the bomb wasn't ready until after the Germans surrendered and wasn't really necessary. The Japanese were close to collapse anyway. Indeed, Japanese scientists knew a bomb was feasible as well. The Japaneses literally did not know what hit them when Hiroshima and Nagasaki happened, but at least one group of scientists had figured it out and reported their fear when a lone B-29 flew over Tokyo and they ran for their lives.

The whole process is documented from theory to engineering to finished product. There is simply no need to invoke aliens. The same is true of our computers, which have a history dating back to 1890 with Hollerith's Computing Tabulating Recording Company that was used to count the 1890 census. The company later became....IBM and our modern computer designs can be traced back that far. Again, no need for aliens.

You have a nice "what if" theory, but no real evidence to back it up, Corso notwithstanding.
edit on 8/1/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Not everyone was impressed by the Hopeless Diamond. Lockheed's prestigious Kelly Johnson disliked it, likely on the traditional aircraft designer's belief that "no aircraft that looked that ugly could possibly be any good." Johnson favored a flying-saucer-like design, but nobody could figure out how to make a saucer shape fly very well, and Rich commented later: "The Martians wouldn't tell us." To strengthen his case, Rich had a three meter (ten foot) sized mockup of the Hopeless Diamond built and tested against radar in September 1975. The RCS proved to be as small as predicted.

source

The only reason we do not use the saucer design is that we are too stupid to make it fly. It's more perfect for the job than the f-117, provided you can make it fly and detect incoming radar quickly.

...Real as the previous example. Unusual feature: the reflected energy is reflected in another direction. Well, the transmitting radar cannot receive this energy. Therefore there are bistatic radars at which the transmitter and the receivers are separated from each other spatially.

source

A knife edged flat saucer with it's sides pointed directly towards the incoming radar couldn't be detected.
edit on 1-8-2012 by AnarchysAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

It seems that the term "invaders" is rampan in UFO discussions, more or less, the defining charactristic of an advanced race coming to do us harm. Is it too hard to conceive that just perhaps they are so advanced that they have no concept of what the word "slave," and "subjugation" mean? No, such thinking is too far from the typical ATS UFO/ET threader.

Of course, across the board we humans like to see things in a war-like setting because we know war and know it very intimately. But as suggested, the ETs may be so advanced culturally, socially and philosophically that they don't know even the meaning of the term "war" either. --At least, maybe not before they came to look down upon Earth, then they may invent for themselves a word for extermination (but I doubt it).

I've noticed that the average thread on who or what the ETs are and what they are bringing to us is some sort of misery over and above the natural misery we will collectively feel when we begin to grasp the extent of their achievements on all fronts. Have you every noticed how the down-trodden and disinfranchised folk of the world tend to over-exaggerate what claims to "fame" that they retain? Or else, they sink to an even lower state of collective subserviency that is their moral death?

I'm beginning to think that we have reached the tipping point where subconsciously we recognize that our old ways of being entirely human are doomed and that a brand new time of tremendous stress upon our collective psyches is near at hand and so in useless defense we resort to loud talk in our own vein (in threads) to bolster our already sagging spirits as the fear of the unknown becomes more real every day. We try to kid ourselves into believing we can control the situation. We can't. Getting a minor grasp on what the real purpose of the NWO, A21 and similar programs are about tend to give us some insight into our coming helplessness.

What is missing is a falling short of the real vision. As said, the typical ATS thread on ETs tends to be one form or gloom and doom after another. But the core purpose of the whole business is the preservation, strengthening and liberation of the real human spirit. But few will understand that until it comes down from some government program or official. If nothing else, think of the human race as a group of unruly children, self-raised in the wild, and the teachers are coming with lessons that we can't refuse and have absolutely no inkling about. As we are as children, the lessons will be done for our own good, like it or not.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What if the reason they have not made direct contact with us is that we're not that interesting ? Maybe they are more interested in the animals , sea life , flora ? If other planets are inhabited with humanoid type life forms maybe earth has animals and plants that they have never encountered or perhaps they can more easily communicate with whales and dolphins ? Or maybe we have diseases and viruses that their immune systems can't handle ? Anything is possible !

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Not everyone was impressed by the Hopeless Diamond. Lockheed's prestigious Kelly Johnson disliked it, likely on the traditional aircraft designer's belief that "no aircraft that looked that ugly could possibly be any good." Johnson favored a flying-saucer-like design, but nobody could figure out how to make a saucer shape fly very well, and Rich commented later: "The Martians wouldn't tell us." To strengthen his case, Rich had a three meter (ten foot) sized mockup of the Hopeless Diamond built and tested against radar in September 1975. The RCS proved to be as small as predicted.

source

The only reason we do not use the saucer design is that we are too stupid to make it fly. It's more perfect for the job than the f-117, provided you can make it fly and detect incoming radar quickly.

...Real as the previous example. Unusual feature: the reflected energy is reflected in another direction. Well, the transmitting radar cannot receive this energy. Therefore there are bistatic radars at which the transmitter and the receivers are separated from each other spatially.

source

A knife edged flat saucer with it's sides pointed directly towards the incoming radar couldn't be detected.
edit on 1-8-2012 by AnarchysAngel because: (no reason given)

And then we have radar hits logged for many cases where supposed saucer craft were around.
Radar hits would indicate that the saucer shape isn't as nifty as some might like to think regarding stealth.

Besides, the lower radar signature only seems to have relevance in an edge-on capacity. Ground based radar painting saucer craft at angles wouldn't necessarily suffer.

Regarding trojan horses, there's a class of space probe depicted in fiction where an alien space probe, or series of probes are sent out by advanced civilizations looking for other advanced civilizations under the guise and promise of disseminating knowledge and goodwill if X number of high level scientific questions are answered regarding physics, engineering, materials science, and other things.
When a cultures answers the questions correctly, the culture is then promptly destroyed by the probe as a threat to the originating culture.

This method would by far be more effective for destroying our civilization.

Even easier would be to just throw a sizable rock at our shiny little planet. It worked for killing off the dinosaurs.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Other possibility: These aliens are not here for invasion but for help. I that case, they would help governments figuring out new tech, but also keep it secret from the public to avoid global anarchy.
reply to post by swan001

The other more realistic probability is that aliens and alien spacecraft simply do not exsist.

We have to keep an an open mind other wise it becomes biased

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hmm, the Book of Enoch makes reference to that concept somewhat. We're just playing "what if" here so if the context bothers anyone just replace the proper names below with, "The Bad Aliens."

And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armârôs the resolving of enchantments, Barâqîjâl (taught) astrology, Kôkabêl the constellations, Êzêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiêl the signs of the earth, Shamsiêl the signs of the sun, and Sariêl the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join