It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the dreaded day arrives and they are coming for your guns

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The simple truth is that every purchase, every thing that you have looked at on line, every comment that you have made there, every bit of electronic information that can possibly be collected about you will be made into a profile about you. Your home will be flown over or driven by and scanned by technology that dose exist. That technology will allow TPTB to know exactly how much and where any banned items would be located in and around your home. They will be methodical and exacting in their procedures.

Why not. TPTB have had the last ten years in Iraq and Afghanistan to perfect everything down to a science.

In the middle of the night with your wife and children safely and securely tucked in their beds, the tranquility of your world will explode in a blinding light of terror and confusion. you'll never know what happened.

Together we must stand. Divided we will surely fall.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
guns protect us from each other and the government. when the government falls or becomes out of control we must fight fire with fire. lives will be lost but id rather be dead then held under the oppressive thumb of the beast.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Who will come and take them? I am a Gulf War vet I would match my shooting and knife fighting skills with anyone who would be stupid enough to try to alter my country in such a fundamental way.The Military will back US.They have failed to accomplish a takeover by our fear,save for some who have fallen prey to it. I'll wait for them.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
but do you guys really see no value in the people, using the tools at our disposal, see to it our states draft resolutions that define' some kinds of limits,
The Constitution is filled with don't do this, can't do that. Not very many can do's.
Each state needs draft its own list of can't do's.
You can not stop us from drilling our own oil.
You can not stop us from mining our own coal

The whole purpose of each state acting as an independent nation is that people in Georgia could look around and have 50 different places to chose from. To be free to choose which state best fits their ideals and to make their life there.
Do we really want to lose that by allowing the Federal Branch to slowly make us all the same.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join