It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shown Aborted Children In Heaven

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

For those of you who wonder what happens to aborted children's souls, this man describes seeing children, including aborted babies who had died on Earth now being in Heaven. He describes God's reaction and emotion when he shows him the children that he made and sent to this Earth with a purpose who were sent back to him.

Personally, I didn't bother to watch the video... Why?

If God had a purpose in sending the souls to live, they would be born and live for the purpose they were sent... To state that God sent those souls to live on earth but never to get there postulates that God's will was overpowered by man's will, which I highly doubt. Again I state, If those souls had a purpose to live for, those purposes would be met.

Methinks that this video is just part of an agenda that pulls at your heartstrings..

But yet again, I may be being brash in my opinion... I don't really understand what goes on behind the curtains... but this is my inference...

Yes, maybe those souls have had a purpose, what that purpose is we can't really define... Maybe those aborted children taught a lesson to the parent(s) indirectly later throughout their lives that they finally realized... Maybe those aborted children brought a family closer indirectly... Who knows? All I know is that everything that happens is for the good; we won't know the reasons why a lot of bad things happen in our lives presently, but when it's all said and done, we'll realize that everything happened for the good.

edit on 7-8-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
is this the same crack pot group where a gentleman claimed he saw hell and Muhammad and Buddha and other prophets and such were there because they weren't Christians?

edit on 7-8-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This is Top Rated Account of Heaven...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-8-2012 by ResearchEverything777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

This is Top Rated Account of Heaven...

Top rated by whom? That's the $10,000 question.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I too chose not to watch the video...Thank goodness for freedom of choice

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
Because abortion ends the life, love and promise of a human being.

There isn't a "race to heaven", as you seem to imply. We are here for a reason.

Killing a baby negates that purpose. How dare you say that they don't deserve a life on this Earth?

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Well how do you know if the reason for them to be here was to be aborted? Maybe they are souls that have evolved to not needing to prove their faith on Earth anymore, so they go automatically to heaven without having to endure life on Earth?

Maybe the mothers reason for being here was to experience whatever she went through?

I never said anyone doesn't deserve a life on this Earth. But what does 'deserve a life' mean? So are you saying life on Earth is better than life in Heaven? I could understand that argument if this life was it, and there was no heaven. Or the babies went to hell once aborted. So do you believe there is a heaven, or is this it?

I think maybe you are confusing Earthly emotions with the big picture?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join