It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shown Aborted Children In Heaven

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
If God wanted us learn lessons about life, love, war, and compassion, do you actually think He's going to snap his fingers and voila everyone gets along, no war nor hardships? No He's going to put us in situations where we have to learn the lesson internally, by living and responding accordingly so it means something. God gave us free will as his ultimate test in our faith to do the right thing. Aborted babies could have been destined to do greater good on earth to perhaps swing the balance towards better and not worse but they never get the chance. To say that they are ok being aborted because they get saved anyway is a myopic, selfish and egocentric way of looking at things. Hard to believe we still argue and defend infanticide. Niice to see our primal connection to the brutish natural world still exists. Like a Silverback gorilla or a walrus squashing a rivals new born.
edit on 2-8-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by VoidHawk

If I say I saw an Alien I'm called a nutjob yet this joker claims to see babies in heaven and people listen to him???

Really? seems most alien threads on ATS are well received.

Hell just making a you tube vid about it is almost enough for full acceptance of it on ATS.

Certainly not as scorned as someone like this who says he saw God .

Darn right. Aliens ..??? Well hell, it must be real.
God... nah, what an idiot.

Shows the intelligence of ATS generally

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I'm also just wondering whether abstinence only sex education should be pushed at all if abortions are considered wrong.

Sex is a human drive, and statistically condoms and the birth control pill are very effective in preventing unwanted pregnancies.
Abstinence only sex education fails more than half the time before marriage, and it it is more likely to result in the non-use of contraception and an unplanned pregnancy.

So let's drop the idea that masturbation or sex is bad, and that a kind of masochistic restraint and denial is always good.

Let's educate people on condoms and contraceptives more.
Yes they have a tiny failure rate (condoms are certainly not porous however, as some dogmatic fanatics have invented) and then we'll have less abortions!

Has the religious right ever considered that?

So religious people, if you think abortions are wrong then maybe look at the studies on the sex education that's pushed on so many people because of sheer idiocy - your theories on sex are the cause of at least a percentage of those totally avoidable abortions.

All those conservative critics, including the Vatican and holy-moly US politicians are causing abortions.
No, not rap or rock music or Satan, or doctors, or science, or TV - You religious nuts killed those fetuses!
Well that's something to debate, but it's one pretty sustainable view on the matter:

However, 37 states currently mandate that all sex education include information on abstinence, 26 of whom insist that abstinence be taught as the main method of pregnancy prevention. Studies have indicated that abstinence-only programs may end up deterring contraceptive use among teens who do have sex, whereas teenagers who have been taught a comprehensive sex ed curriculum are “60 percent less likely” to become pregnant or get someone else pregnant.
Raw Story (s.tt...)

www.rawstory.com...

Oh boy, is God gonna hate those abstinence only people on Judgement Day!
edit on 2-8-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I am an agnostic, yet to be swayed either way. But I want to tell a small story. About five years ago I had a vivid dream where I heard a noise in the kitchen, I got out of bed and there was a women standing there. I asked her who she was and what she was doing in my house. She said she was my sister. I have two sisters and she was neither one, however she went on to tell me she was the sister my mother miscarried 18 months before my birth
This is true and common knowledge my Mother miscarried in 1963..
She said "tell Mum I'm OK and I am returning soon". She also told me her name which I wont repeat here.
Her name was the same as my next door neighbour from 30 years before, but an unusual name as well.
I sort of forgot the dream until about six months later my sister who was 40 at the time announced she was pregnant and having her first child.
The weird thing is that my sister had a girl and named her that same unusual name, when I found out I freaked.
I have never told my sister this. I am not sure what her reaction would be, is this a case for reincarnation and could aborted and indeed miscarried babies go to heaven or some form of afterlife?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

I am unable to watch this video, so if someone can just tell me does this mean that 'souls of those babies' are separated in 'section' in heaven. Does that mean that there are dividers between different souls?

I am kind of lost, apparently God cares about abortion, in many cases where fetus shows sign of deformation, but not about millions of kids killed in wars. So depressing thinking of the God that way... and this guy shows just before election in USA, where abortion will be one of main issues for many church-going-folks.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
christian nuts and psycotropic drugs don't mix very well indeed.

reply to post by EfficientP

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by digginforthetruth

You can walk this earth and not know god, it is the sin in which he judges you, live your life the best you can ask for forgiveness and ye shall be forgiven, if you truly mean it

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by digginforthetruth
how could they be in heaven if they had not been able to accecpt christ in their life yet.

We believers call it a "Martyrdom of Blood." They are not only in heaven - they are SAINTS in heaven.....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

how could they be in heaven if they had not been able to accecpt christ in their life yet.

We believers call it a "Martyrdom of Blood." They are not only in heaven - they are SAINTS in heaven.....

So abortion actually creates 'saints' - that must be good, right?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So according to Christianity and + This man's observation..

Aborted = instant heaven, thus, just abort all kids = instant heaven, instead of living a sinner's life, praying and suffering etc?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Just another way of making people feel guilty for the choice that they have made in their lives......

I have seen aborted children in heaven.....Eh!!.....Give me a break.......

Just another way of brainwashing and indoctrination that the idea that a god exists.....

People will believe this hogwash, that makes me feel so sad.........

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by digginforthetruth

Children are born without sin, are you really that much of a tard?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

(531.5) 47:2.1 The infant-receiving schools of Satania are situated on the finaliter world, the first of the Jerusem transition-culture spheres. These infant-receiving schools are enterprises devoted to the nurture and training of the children of time, including those who have died on the evolutionary worlds of space before the acquirement of individual status on the universe records. In the event of the survival of either or both of such a child’s parents, the guardian of destiny deputizes her associated cherubim as the custodian of the child’s potential identity, charging the cherubim with the responsibility of delivering this undeveloped soul into the hands of the Mansion World Teachers in the probationary nurseries of the morontia worlds.

Link

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

Faith comes and is confirmed to people in different forms. If you are not religious (in this case: Christianity) and truly in touch with your spirituality, then a testimony like this means absolutely nothing to you. For others, this is the absolute truth. The cross you buy at the store benefits the person or corporation that made it, but that doesn't matter. A story from this man or the Pope is the same thing in the presence of a believer. God works in mysterious ways.

That's like people who believe (Asian's or Women) can't drive, they see accident's and dismiss any until they see someone who is (Asian or Woman) and Validates their belief of (Asian's or Women) can't drive.

Almost applies to anything maybe everything belief related. the only thing that doesn't apply is when there is no belief. the absence of belief can't be validated because there is nothing there.

edit on 2-8-2012 by Arsenis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
So according to Christianity and + This man's observation..

Aborted = instant heaven, thus, just abort all kids = instant heaven, instead of living a sinner's life, praying and suffering etc?

irrespective of the religion of the parent, presumably. So that means all those Buddist souls going to christain heaven instead of being re-born on earth........hmm maybe somebody should tell the buddhists!

What utter nonsense, 21st century humans still believing in this is soooo sad.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Do you really think that God is going to create them in the womb, just to have them murdered there and then end up in hell? That isn't the kind of God I'd want to worship. Obviously after their souls leave their bodies they are given a choice of some kind - accept God and His plan or not.

I have no doubt that these murdered children are in heaven just as the children who die before they reach the age of reason go to heaven. To say that children who are too young to know and accept God when they die go to hell ... that would be a cruelty that would make a God unworthy of our love and devotion.

Side note - The bible itself says that Christ taught many things .. many more than all the books in the world could teach. He also said he had more to teach but that we all weren't ready to hear it yet. That means there are many, many truths out there that we don't know about yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by adjensen

I have been wrestling with the idea of reincarnation for some time.
In my mind it would clear up alot of suffering that goes on.
Do you know of any scriptures that speak for or against reincarnation?
So far i have found nothing against it but i'm not convinced either way yet.

We do undergo a type of reincarnation, a kind of metamorphosis. This ofcourse doesn't happen until resurrection day, when our soul/spirits are given a new body that will not die, like the angels have. It's a resurrection because all that we were is kept safe, that is the blessing that comes with belonging to Christ.. However, we do not come back as bullfrogs or cockroaches, that's wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

However, we do not come back as bullfrogs or cockroaches, that's wrong.

Yep, a misunderstanding of what reincarnation is. We come back as another human-male, female, black, white, abuser, abused. The point of reincarnation is to gather experience for soul growth, not being punished by coming back as a bullfrog. For instance, if we were abusive to others in this life, we might come into the next life being the abused so that our soul experience understands the pain we inflicted on others. Not a punishment, but rather being able to see things from both sides.

edit on 4-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

*Drily*: The issue was NEVER with the kids going to heaven. Right-to-Lifers already came to that conclusion (unless they're Catholics that believe in Original Sin).

The burden of the issue is in what it does to us. It makes us murderers. And then these babies' blood is on our hands. We're sacrificing our future on the alter of convenience.

edit on 4-8-2012 by CynicalDrivel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
"Mary K. Baxter, author of "A Divine Revelation of Heaven," describes how she saw babies in heaven, including babies from miscarriages and abortions."

(It takes faith to believe)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join