Man Shown Aborted Children In Heaven

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
For those of you who wonder what happens to aborted children's souls, this man describes seeing children, including aborted babies who had died on Earth now being in Heaven. He describes God's reaction and emotion when he shows him the children that he made and sent to this Earth with a purpose who were sent back to him.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If I say I saw an Alien I'm called a nutjob yet this joker claims to see babies in heaven and people listen to him???

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

If I say I saw an Alien I'm called a nutjob yet this joker claims to see babies in heaven and people listen to him???

Really? seems most alien threads on ATS are well received.

Hell just making a you tube vid about it is almost enough for full acceptance of it on ATS.

Certainly not as scorned as someone like this who says he saw God .

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

You can debate all day about the validity of his story, but you can't deny the message. I bet God is sad when unborn children are destroyed.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Maybe god is an alien and they are both right.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
how could they be in heaven if they had not been able to accecpt christ in their life yet.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have not watched the video because I don't need to. These kind of testimonies are nothing more than lies. I can say this with some authority because it is always told by attention seeking people who are serving an agenda for the corporate religious vultures. I know this because I am not so easily fooled. Not like the others.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Lets look at it another way and ask ourselves whats better.

1. A baby living in heaven.

or

2. A mother condemned to hell on earth because she was raped and forced to accept a child she didn't want?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
I bet God is sad when unborn children are destroyed.

Why would he be upset? How are the children destroyed?

I thought heaven was the ultimate goal, those children got a free-pass. If heaven is so great I don't think they would be too worried about not having lives on Earth?

Why are Christians so obsessed with Earthy existence when heaven is where it's all at? Shouldn't you be glad those children skipped the potential miserable life they could have endured on Earth? Or are you jealous because you didn't get a free-pass, and have to struggle to maintain your faith?

Isn't it better to send babies to God and heaven, than grow up in a dysfunctional family that really didn't want them, and possibly end up in hell?

I don't get it.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Faith comes and is confirmed to people in different forms. If you are not religious (in this case: Christianity) and truly in touch with your spirituality, then a testimony like this means absolutely nothing to you. For others, this is the absolute truth.

The cross you buy at the store benefits the person or corporation that made it, but that doesn't matter. A story from this man or the Pope is the same thing in the presence of a believer.

God works in mysterious ways.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Alright, so I just watched the video and this is total bull. Beyond anti-abortion propaganda that appeals the the emotions by telling the mother they make God cry if they get one.

The guy telling the story has 0 emotion in his life. He doesn't even semi-smile or frown when recalling speaking to God. Story is fake on top of being propaganda.

edit on 1-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Maybe god is an alien and they are both right.

God is about as alien in concept to a man as one could get, so in essence yes your right.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

No - he is a nut job. On the other hand -- abortion seems to be a guaranteed short cut through the pearly gates.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Was he shown the hundreds of thousands of babies who, over the thousands of years, were tossed into lakes and rivers, or buried alive, because the families had no access to abortion at that time in history, and couldn't afford another mouth to feed? Or was God just showing him recent terminations?

If this guy thinks that God showed him aborted fetuses, then who am I to say he didn't? However, the fact that God ignores war, cruelty, torture, theft, and corruption at the highest levels of government surprises me.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I use to be pro-choice.

Each year during the middle two weeks in July a bunch of the top elite law makers gather together at Bohemian Grove to don robes, carry torches and march around (and worship) a 40 foot stone owl named Molach.

Molach requires human sacrifices - preference leans towards babies..............connect the dots.

Read Russ Dizdar's The Black Awakening and LA Marzulli's site.

I've been around almost 60 years and things are getting really strange.................not just progressively strange but really super strange.

Enough innocent sacrifices = the wider the gates of hell are opened.

James Holmes, the face eaters in FL, endless wars, rumors of wars, earthquakes, floods, petulance, this is just the beginning......................come back in another five years and tell us if you think this guy is so whacked out.

All babies and dogs go to heaven (my own opinion).

Humanity like in the time of Noah is being corrupted...............good book, "Corrupting The Image" by Douglas Hamp.

People are stubborn and only believe in what they can see.

Well scientists now say there is dark matter (we can't see it), we breathe air in and out (can't see it), there are other dimensions (think quantum physics) we can't see it.

Read, research, dig deeper.

Again I use to believe in pro-choice but now I think that is wrong. Each abortion is a murdered baby and boy, Satan sure does like these sacrifices - he's getting his due alright, for now.

I was in nursing and have had a couple miscarriages in a bedpan...............even early on they look human.

Can only give you my own opinion and experience.

Am sure I will be flamed for this post but people no longer want to take responsibility for their actions. They no longer want to pay to play.

In the industrialized countries that have birth control it is stupid for any woman to get pregnant - I was in my youth very fertile. #1 rubber broke #2 CU-7 (Internal device) did not work, my second son slipped right through and #3 son was planned.

You play, you pay.

There have always been people that expect instant gratification, couldn't control themself or their desires with no regard to future consequences, just like dogs in heat.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

The only reason God won't show all of those kids murdered in your examples would be it would take an eternity. I forgot. They have that. Must be God is only upset with abortion.

CJ

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I use to be pro-choice.

Each year during the middle two weeks in July a bunch of the top elite law makers gather together at Bohemian Grove to don robes, carry torches and march around (and worship) a 40 foot stone owl named Molach.

Molach requires human sacrifices - preference leans towards babies..............connect the dots.

Moloch was never represented by an owl though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join