It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Ron Paul's Speech Against Iran Sanctions August 1, 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CalebRight14

Thank you so much! Not sure if i can do a thread yet, but that would be awesome. If you want you can re-post it as a thread, would love the help. Are you going to come to Paul Fest?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The best thing that will come from the November elections is the end to me hearing the name Ron Paul. The man does have a few good ideas, but they are shadowed by 100 loony ideas that most of America would not get behind, as evidenced by the primaries. Oh wait, that was all fraud. I forgot.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
seeing 4 pages of praises by ATS members for the brilliance of Ron Paul only angers me even more the amount of election fraud that took place.

What angers me the most is what was done to Ron Paul starting right from the beginning in Iowa.

The establishment was scared of him, very scared. They lied, cheated, kicked and screamed their way to hiding Ron Paul from the world.

My question is, what are all of you guys doing about it?

Get involved, Ron is doing this, not for himself, but the future...and so should we.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Ron Paul stands behind fact.

You stand behind internet rumors and media propaganda.

So go ahead, feel free to state your 100 looney Ron Paul ideals and watch them get knocked down 1 by 1 with factual evidence.

And yes, it was election fraud, many instances of it if only you did your homework...oh wait...you don't care to research pre-digested opinions fed to you.

edit on 2-8-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The thing is....They aren't stopping!

The sanctions aren't working, but it's a deflection away from war because Obama doesn't want to start WWIII.

lol, go away.

You obviously have not done ANY research on the FACTS surrounding Iran. They will not attack us, remember Iraq? They were 100% positive Iraq had WMDs and Saddam was a maniac dictator that had to be stopped, stop watching FOX.

Of course you don't remember Iraq, most republicans conveniently forgot Iraq when the new shiny toy was presented.

Congratulations, you are another victim of mainstream media propaganda...oh wait..you want Mitt Romney as your president....Congratulations, you are another VETERAN victim of mainstream media propaganda.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CalebRight14

You know...I'm not sure if that's case. I realize it looks that way from your perspective, but I can tell you first hand that I have similar opinion of many of my countrymen. In general, people are uninformed, or as you say it, for the most part just don't care. I have learned a lot about America's political situation following this forum. Through the Croatian MSM we only receive bits of information. I think Ron Paul was mentioned a couple of times, but not as legitimate presidential candidate. I have actually never heard of Ron Paul until last year when I started participating on this forum.

I don't think people of America are any worse or better than any other...it's simply numbers talking. My country has like 4 million inhabitants. Of those, perhaps 1 % at best is fairly in the know about global goings on. Most of us are mindless drones, scraping the living from nine to five. You can be sure that we have our share of rednecks and hillbillies, who care about nothing, same as the US or any other country. Most of my people just don't understand that our government is firmly in control by the US and the EU. We can't take a sh*t without asking for permission. We must obey. The US had a great deal of influence in the break up of Yugoslavia which had a communist regime...and that didn't sit well with the US. Today...we are a democratic capitalist dog on a leash. Smiling when spoken to, jumping on command. But this info is hidden from plain site...on the surface...it appears that we fought an independence war and won our freedom, and today we are an independent democratic entity. This is of course an illusion, albeit a persistent one

The fact that I'm from Croatia and that we are speaking right now...only shows you that I want to know, as you do, as most of us here on ATS do.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Why is Israel so crucial to US foreign policy?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zngland

Oooh yes, I'm waiting for the answer to this one.

If I remember correctly, we send them BILLIONS of dollars the taxpayer is on the hook for. Whilst they give us nothing at all. Oh yeah, and they despise us when visiting. Oh, and didn't some leader of Israel say something to the effect of, "Hey, America. We don't need your foreign aid money we're rich so please stop sending us this useless money."

I recall something like that.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

lol, go away.

You obviously have not done ANY research on the FACTS surrounding Iran. They will not attack us, remember Iraq? They were 100% positive Iraq had WMDs and Saddam was a maniac dictator that had to be stopped, stop watching FOX.

Of course you don't remember Iraq, most republicans conveniently forgot Iraq when the new shiny toy was presented.

Congratulations, you are another victim of mainstream media propaganda...oh wait..you want Mitt Romney as your president....Congratulations, you are another VETERAN victim of mainstream media propaganda.

So what is wrong about what I said, Please enlighten me o wise Ron Paul supporter who has more information about Iran than Fox News does. I am awaiting your answer enlightened one!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Honestly if you go back to it, I think it has to do with Religion. But they are our ally and we must protect them, because most of the countries surrounding Israel want it destroyed.

You guys claiming that Iran will never attack us...Well if they listen to Ron Paul. They surely will!!!!! He is saying that Iran has every right to attack us for the sanctions we put against them to stop their nuclear program...

He wants Iran to attack us!!!!! There's nothing more there. Ron Paul is a nutcase not fit to be President!!!!

edit on 3-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Honestly if you go back to it, I think it has to do with Religion. But they are our ally and we must protect them, because most of the countries surrounding Israel want it destroyed.

You guys claiming that Iran will never attack us...Well if they listen to Ron Paul. They surely will!!!!! He is saying that Iran has every right to attack us for the sanctions we put against them to stop their nuclear program...

He wants Iran to attack us!!!!! There's nothing more there. Ron Paul is a nutcase not fit to be President!!!!

i can't tell if you are being serious or just being paid to be on this site to talk b.s.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
i can't tell if you are being serious or just being paid to be on this site to talk b.s.

BS huh? So you say Iran has a right to attack us too? Do you really want Iran to attack us or israel?

you guys really are diluted and will believe anything this man says!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

BS huh? So you say Iran has a right to attack us too? Do you really want Iran to attack us or israel?

you guys really are diluted and will believe anything this man says!!!!
first of all it would be their death sentence and he knows that. i fully believe when he talks his religious talk it's to push an agenda just like other leaders from any other country push and agenda. maybe to help him stay in power, who knows?

but they WON'T attack us even though we have blockaded and sanctioned the piss out of them. an attack on israel means us attacking them so they wouldn't do that either.

you know this already! why are you being so stubborn about it?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

I totally agree.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

but they WON'T attack us even though we have blockaded and sanctioned the piss out of them. an attack on israel means us attacking them so they wouldn't do that either.

Says you and Ron Paul! Ron Paul is a joke! Your analysis of what he is saying is false. He says that Iran has the right to attack us. He wants harm to come to the American people because of the sanctions we put on Iran. He doesn't say anything about us destroying Iran in the process. If so, that is against the morals of his very ideology. To hope that they attack us so that we can destroy them. It makes no sense and shows that he is a crazy lunatic who has no idea what he is talking about and has no experience in foreign policy!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Says you and Ron Paul! Ron Paul is a joke! Your analysis of what he is saying is false. He says that Iran has the right to attack us. He wants harm to come to the American people because of the sanctions we put on Iran. He doesn't say anything about us destroying Iran in the process. If so, that is against the morals of his very ideology. To hope that they attack us so that we can destroy them. It makes no sense and shows that he is a crazy lunatic who has no idea what he is talking about and has no experience in foreign policy!
what are you talking about???? you are saying that ron paul wants harm to come to America??? he wan'ts us to change our foreign policy before we bankrupt the country!

i'm done arguing with you.

you are the one who sounds like a crazy lunatic.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

lol, go away.

So what is wrong about what I said, Please enlighten me o wise Ron Paul supporter who has more information about Iran than Fox News does. I am awaiting your answer enlightened one!

Ron Paul wants Iran to attack America? LOL, are you THAT desperate? are you THAT DESPERATE?

I hope reading Pentagon intelligence documents doesn't make your brain hurt.

www.scribd.com...

Seriously, stop, just stop, your credibility on ATS has been long shot, you might as well create a new user name and try this Romney crap all over again. But ATS can typically see through B.S. when it sees B.S. so you have a lot of work ahead of you.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Fox News much? You're parroting propaganda, and you really have no idea what is going on. I'm actually starting to pity you. I know you were a Ron Paul troll but I didn't think you'd suscribe to straight up B.S. but then again you think Mitt Romney is good for this country...

Go back into your hole of paranoia, watch the debt soar by record percentages every year as we build our military industrial empire to the point of collapse. Watch record numbers of jobs leave this country as our Constitution is left to absolutely nothing and be happy that your boytoy Romney wants all of these things to happen. Hell he invites it.

He knows nobody likes him, which is why he has to pay known figures to endorse him:
www.salon.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You really need to do homework on zionism because you sound extremely ignorant right now. Stop watching Fox news and go do some reading.

Reading does wonders, just ask Ron Paul, who seems to be right on just about everything. The only reason you think he is crazy is because his views disagree with mainstream flow.

If you think the MSM is all knowing and can do no wrong why the HELL are you on a site like ATS? which is almost obsessively dedicated to picking apart propaganda deliver by the MSM? Don't tell me its only to promote your boytoy Romney, whom has absolutely no chance of beating Obama?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
WOW three whole posts of personal attacks and none of them even remotely tried to dispute what I said was wrong. Why would any politician say that Iran has the right to attack us???? That is crazy and if Ron Paul was President Iran would surely without a doubt attack Israel and us. They are a religious evil propaganda hate spewing machine, and you want to side with them before you side with the international community. That makes sense tho for you Iranian sympathizers.

Looks like you don't know what you are talking about because you just continue to insult me without providing any evidence to back up your stupid claims that Ron Paul isn't a crazy lunatic who wants to hurt the US for putting sanctions on Iran. Insane!

Why am I on this site? To better understand what would make someone question their government and allies so much that they would essentially side with the terrorists!

Ron Paul is crazy for saying Iran has the right to attack us! You are crazy for believing him. Even though you claim to be against wars of any kind. Ron Paul says the economic sanctions are an act of war. Why would he say this if he is fundamentally against war? I think he DOES want America to get hurt for spending all of this money overseas and he doesn't care if its war, or 9/11, or something else as long as people get hurt for not believing in his stupid ideas. It's a very dangerous mindset and I for one am happy to admit that I do not follow it!

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join