It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Ron Paul's Speech Against Iran Sanctions August 1, 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
America is gone, it has been hijacked -- with a thoroughly corrupt tyrannical government now firmly in place, it continues to thrust us into illegal wars; strips us of our natural rights and personal liberties; allows a self-serving "elite" to pillage our national treasury; lies, cheats, steals, and murders with impunity. The enemy are not Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians, Libyans, or Pakistanis -- the true enemy are the psychopathic puppet masters who control America's government.

F.T.G.

edit on 2-8-2012 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

edit on 2-8-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by jjf3rd77

So to me, it looks like Paul wants Iran to attack us? And then you don't think we'll strike back???

How did you come to that conclusion ?

Because it is a completely baseless, generalized, tee-totally biased and agenda-backed ASUMPTION.

0% Fact
100% Bullsh1t

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
These Sanctions are not about nukes its about the banking cartels.
2nd line

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The thing is....They aren't stopping!

The sanctions aren't working, but it's a deflection away from war because Obama doesn't want to start WWIII.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
With sanctions Iran is pissed but has no money

Without sanctions Iran is a terrorists fundraiser.

There is every indication that Iran will attack us or Israel. Warnings from not just our gov't btw. To not take the threats seriously is foolish. Sanctions are the wrong way to go, but in this situation, its the lesser of two evils because the other option is war!!!!

America will not turn away from this.
edit on 2-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)
if they attack us they will be crushed and it would be close to WW3. what makes you think they would be that incredibly stupid?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

Well for one, they have a leader who doesn't believe in the holocaust. Remember its the jihadists that rule the country not the people in the country itself. Iran is ruled by a maniac with a religious agenda.

I don't pretend to understand it, I just know it is what it is.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

i do understand what you are saying, but we have to be careful. all we know about this man is what our media tells us.

they don't infrom us of their past history, which they are not known to really F with anyone for the most part.

what we do know is that our media and gov. consistantly lies to us. we need to be alert to these things.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ron Paul would bow down to Hitler

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I agree with everything you said except this,

"To bad this gentlemen really doesn't have a chance in the upcoming elections,"

This is unfortunate that you would give up on the man so easily when the convention has not even come and gone yet.

My suggestion to you is to keep the faith, and IF things go to plan in the convention, then hold up and vote for him in the general election.

What you read or see in the news about ol' Romney being the shoe-in is false. Until the convention, this is simply something we will not know. Delegates are allowed to vote their conscience. Let this happen first, and let's see where the chips fall.

The rest of what you brought up is 100% with me.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

It's interesting to me how aware the rest of the world is about world politics compared to the United States. I guess it's a result of knowing that the US is a bad enemy to have, so it's important to know if the president we have, is likely to cause problems for them. I don't say that because I think we are better than any other country, Our Constitution is Awesome, but people are people and being born on one area of dirt doesn't make you better than anyone else.

There are roughly 190 countries in the world, depending on who you talk to, but apart from areas that are so poor that they have no internet access, I actually find most people outside the United States, are better informed than people in the United States. Granted, this belief is from my limited experience. I've been to only about 9 countries so far, but when I talk to locals in a lot of countries, especially south Asia, they have at least a general knowledge of what is current in America.

I can go to Richmond Virginia, tomorrow, and find people that have never heard of Ron Paul, or don't even know who Mitt Romney is. Much less know anything about any other country. It's Strange to me, Because I would like to believe we do not censor information too much, but I have to look at facts.

The other side of the coin, is that people here just don't care. Their everyday lives are ok, why stir the pot?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello everyone this is my first post but I've been a reader for years. My boyfriend won the Paul Festival video contest and is playing at Paul Fest! We're so excited to be going to this festival and we're doing everything in our power to get people out there in Flordia August 24th through the 26th. Please spread the message and if you get a chance like their video it's Corrected Axiom "Rally March" youtube link:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Sorry wrong link, this is the right one:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkipoemz

Nikki,

Congratulations. I am so happy for you, can I ask how old you both are? Ron Paul is the embodiment of why we had the revolutionary war. If there is anyone to be excited about, it's him.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Ron Paul is worst than Judas and Benedict Arnold put together, I wouldn’t vote for him if he were the last person on earth, how dare he question our great government!

I demand to see his birth certificate !

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by Daedal

Ron Paul is worst than Judas and Benedict Arnold put together, I wouldn’t vote for him if he were the last person on earth, how dare he question our great government!

I demand to see his birth certificate !

Lol, thank you for that, I am still laughing, that was funny.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CalebRight14

I'm 25 and my boyfriend "Mozez Flowz" is 28. He is an underground hip/hop & rock artist and his group is "Corrected Axiom". They also have a track for the Vets called "Bring them home" which the vets may be marching to from Ron Pauls speech back to the Festival on Sunday the 26th

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The other side of the coin, is that people here just don't care. Their everyday lives are ok, why stir the pot?

Couldnt agree with you more. most people i ask about or overhear my convos with others about current events and facts, say to me it dosent effect me. people really believe we are untouchable and that nothing bad will ever happen. that there government will provide/care for them when the shtf. well the only wise words i have are the people of America need to wake up or be left in the ashes of the wake. the only one that can save us is us.
edit on 2-8-2012 by shaneslaughta because: typing in the dark

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The thing is....They aren't stopping!

The sanctions aren't working, but it's a deflection away from war because Obama doesn't want to start WWIII.
They aren't working because they are totally bogus and the US isn't the boss of the world. And actually placing sanctions like these on Iran is an act of war, it only provokes anger and violence. The US is the antagonist here, exactly like RP states. There's nothing "deflectionary" about it. If you wanted to avoid a god damn war then you would just leave them alone and stop poking the god damn angry bear. For christ sakes your logic really is non-existent...
edit on 2/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkipoemz

Wow, Nikki is that your BF rapping in that? This deserves its own thread. That was great

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join