It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes Colorado 'Batman shootings' - PrisonPlanet writer suspects MKULTRA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hardly surprising that a writer from PrisonPlanet takes this stance, as for me, I don't know. I know you guys are sick of these threads but after reading the article and searching for its preexistance on ATS I deemed it worth a post. The shootings were tragic to say the least

The parallels between alleged Colorado
shooter James Holmes and Sirhan Sirhan
are staggering. Both appear to have been
drugged, both cannot remember the
shootings they were accused of carrying
out, and in both cases other shooters
were reported by eyewitnesses.

Over 40 years after being convicted
of the murder of Robert F. Kennedy,
the weight of evidence clearly
indicates that SIrhan Sirhan was a
drugged-up patsy, a fall guy for the
real murderer who has never been
identified.

The fact that details surrounding the
Aurora massacre and shooting
suspect James Holmes mirror almost
exactly those of Sirhan Sirhan,
within just a week of the tragedy
taking place, strongly suggest that
Holmes is also a patsy or at the very
least that there was a wider plot behind
the tragedy that led to the deaths of 12
people.

I was expecting the usual PrisonPlanet drivel to ensue at this point also.. then the article got interesting. The writer goes on to draw some rather tangible correlations between the both the shootings and shooters.. Some of which I assume have been repeatedly flogged here at ATS.. others you may not already know.

- Both were described as behaving as if
in a trance or under the influence of
drugs. “I felt drugged. I think somebody
slipped something into my drinks,” said
Sirhan, describing the moments before
the shooting of RFK. Similarly, during his
court appearance earlier this week,
Holmes’ behavior clearly suggested he
was also under the influence of strong
medication. “The 24-year-old looked
confused, blinked slowly, and struggled
to keep his head up, leading the press to
wonder if he’d been drugged,” reported
NYMag.com .

- Both Sirhan Sirhan and James Holmes
cannot remember any details of the
alleged shootings they are accused of
carrying out. “I didn’t know where I was
and I don’t know how I got there. I was
in a state of blackout,” stated Sirhan.
Similarly, Holmes has told prison guards
that he has no idea why he is in jail and
is suffering from amnesia. “He claims he
doesn’t know why he’s in jail,” a
jailhouse worker told NY Daily News .
“He asked, ‘Why am I here?’”

- In both the RFK and ‘Batman’ shootings
eyewitnesses described other shooters,
dismantling the “lone wolf” narrative.
According to Nina Rhodes-Hughes,
another man was shooting at RFK and
the authorities tried to alter her account
of what happened. “What has to come
out is that there was another shooter to
my right,” Rhodes-Hughes said in an
interview with CNN . “The truth has got to
be told. No more cover-ups.” Sirhan’s
lawyers also presented evidence that
“two guns were fired in the assassination
and that Sirhan’s revolver was not the
gun that shot Kennedy.” Similarly in the
case of Holmes, eyewitnesses described
two shooters , noting that one of the gas
canisters was thrown from the opposite
side of the theater to where the killer
was standing. . It was also clear that
Holmes, or whoever the killer in the gas
mask was, had an accomplice.
Eyewitnesses described the killer talking
on a cellphone before the shooting and
then standing in the emergency exit and
beckoning someone else over.

So a fair bit to think about so far.. it continues..

The CIA’s use of mind control to create
killers is a matter of historical record.
MK-ULTRA was the code name for a
covert, illegal CIA human research
program, run by the Office of Scientific
Intelligence that came to light in 1975
through investigations by the Church
Committee, and by a presidential
commission known as the Rockefeller
Commission. 14-year CIA veteran Victor
Marchetti insists that the program is
ongoing and has not been abandoned.

Holmes, a neuroscience student, was also
fascinated with mind control.

During his time at Salk Institute of Biological
Studies, Holmes designed a computer
program to alter mental states using
flicker rates. Arizona shooter Jared Lee
Loughner was also obsessed with mind
control.

There are also a myriad of other
questions surrounding the ‘Batman’
shootings that conflict with the official
narrative, such as how Holmes could
have developed bomb-making skills that
exhibit the proficiency of an explosives
expert, or why he carefully booby-
trapped his apartment to kill anyone who
tried to enter but then told police about
the bombs as soon as he was arrested.

According to his lawyers, Sirhan Sirhan
“was an involuntary participant in the
crimes being committed because he was
subjected to sophisticated hypno
programming and memory implantation
techniques which rendered him unable
to consciously control his thoughts and
actions at the time the crimes were being
committed,” and served only as a
diversion for the real assassin

Was James Holmes also just a diversion
to hide the identify of the real assassin?

With the political machine now rushing
headlong to exploit last week’s massacre
to eviscerate the second amendment,
each piece of new evidence points to the
fact that Holmes was just one part of the
puzzle or even worse, an unwitting patsy
who took the fall for the real killer.

Hmmm... food for thought if nothing else... I'm across the pond in the UK myself but i'll throw in my 2 cents.. we know TPTB want to take away your guns.. we know MKULTRA existed/exists.. James Holmes has been linked quite heavily to mind control..

I don't know where exactly I am with this all I know is that it smells DAMN FISHY!Full article

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The Sirhan Sirhan connection was clear to me the instant I saw the video of the trail, and sure enough afterwards reports started that he was unaware why he was there.

S&F

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
The Sirhan Sirhan connection was clear to me the instant I saw the video of the trail, and sure enough afterwards reports started that he was unaware why he was there.

S&F

I saw a video of him in court and he looked like he was tripping balls or off his head on opiates. He didn't SEEM to know where the hell he was! It just made me even more interested in the mind control side of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Yea, that taking into account threads like these.

The 13 Most Evil U.S. Government Experiments on Humans

Not saying its true, just that one could see why people would question.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
As messed up and weird it was of him to do what he did, It's completely random and pointless.

Even on a conspiracy level, what would be the motive behind such a random, senseless act?

Even on a MKULTRA standpoint you'd have to ask yourself, why? How and what really happened other than 19 people loosing their lives?

Look at him in court, drugs would of worn off by then, and he's still lookin like hes in " the K hole ", I dunno bout you but he looks as if his studies may have warped his fragile little mind. It doesn't take too much surprisingly to flip out, look around, there is plenty to flip out about.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Moneyisgodlifeisrented

Distraction from other events and/or gun control? Maybe even just a live experiment before they send out the drones.. speculations of course but this whole case stinks to high heaven.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
MkUltra is decades old, are you sure it doesn't have a new name by now?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
These people are so depraved that they willingly offer up their own children or loved ones as actors in these programmed massacres. Maybe it allows them the fast track in their upward career mobility or maybe it just gives them exceptional bragging rights when they sit around naked in the Babylon bankster dungeons drinking fresh baby blood with their fellow conspirators.

I believe father Hinckley was dining with the Bushes the night before his son shot Reagan. I almost recall a Lennon shooter connection to the elite. And lastly, I ‘ll never forget Ted Olson discussing his valiant wife’s last cell phone call to him as the hijackers seiized control of the plane on 9/11. Probably the most surreal event in my memory of those days following the massacre as Ted Olson was a close friend of the Bushes and without a shred of doubt in my mind a conspirator to 9/11. I could almost see him holding in his giggles as he faked somberness in front of the tv cameras. It was that moment that it really dawned on me that these people were totally depraved and maybe David Icke was possibly right.

OR

I could be pulling your leg?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Moneyisgodlifeisrented

Even on a conspiracy level, what would be the motive behind such a random, senseless act?

Seriously think about this.

A fearful population is an easily controlled population.

I believe it was done to keep the fear in the population. That way the law makers(or the one's really in control) can keep the population dependant even more on the system.

Forget about the shooter. I think that it is a public mind control deal.

PS. I forgot to add that I do not subscribe to Prison Planet. But I do think that this is really fishy.
edit on 1-8-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
how do you explain something like 90 fedex deliveries to his house ?

that sounds like an aware and functioning person

and how do we know he remembers nothing ?

has he made a statement ?
edit on 1-8-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Scientists working on vaccines sometimes experiment on themselves. Maybe James Holmes, prospective neurologist with a desire to understand the human brain, was experimenting on himself?

The transition from the student to the researcher is the whole goal," said Diego Restrepo, co-director of the neuroscience center. "The student has to demonstrate the independence, the curiosity, the creativity to ask questions that can be translated into an experiment that will produce data that will … give you an answer to your question."

emphasis mine

link www.latimes.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

That’s a very curious thing, the Black Knight Satellite…

mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Link

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheebah

1960…..This mystery satellite was in polar orbit a feat that neither the US nor Russians were capable of at that time. The soviet satellites were inclined at 65 degree angle with the equator. It was calculated that the weight object to about 15 tons, which is far too heavy for rocket of that era. It also travelled twice as fast as any known satellite at the time…..

More “Black Knight Satellite” pics and info – very curios indeed.Link

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The Sorcha Faal connection here raises to my mind the other possibility (that I did NOT mention) and that is that in any such situation, any number of parties can act on an event, and spin it INTO a psyop, in this case, via Sorcha Faal and the creation (or hyperbolizing) a connection to banksters.

I remember a PROMIS/SWIFT software scandal from the 1990′s. If my memory serves me correctly, it involved murder, banks, coverup, the DOJ with nefarious activity in West Virginia.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Here is something I came upon yesterday which gives a very good reason why this happened "to" James Holmes:

Just when you think this story can’t get any crazier… We may have a primary MOTIVE for the “inside job” theory. Disrupt and silence James Holmes father. The rest just seems to be ancillary and falls perfectly in place via “cost benefit analysis” (benefit on multiple levels)

Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO….and will testify soon, to Senate, on LIBOR scandal. Robert Holmes algorithms were said used to discover this massive fraud scheme.

deadlinelive.info... perfectly/

In a nutshell, the shooter's father (and I'm still not 100% convinced this guy did the shooting) is set to testify against the big banks concerning the LIBOR (interest rate fixing) scandal that will bring every single large bank under the microscope and exposes their massive corruption practices.

What better way to punish the star witness than to destroy his son...because you KNOW James Holmes will get the death penalty. Dr. Holmes' family is destroyed. The big banks play nasty, and they don't play fair.

The plot of The Dark Knight Rises:

How interesting and coincidental is it that in the film The Dark Knight Rises Bane gets his hands on Software that is used to expose the fraud in Wall Street and literally guts the rich?

ibid

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
MKUltra was a funding mechanism for a range of fringe sciences that might have been useful to the CIA. So labeling Mind control ans MKUltra is very correct. The mind control experiments were funded through MKUltra but had a completely different codename. MKUltra is just a buzzword used by people who don't know what they are talking about.

Prison plant will anything to get people to got to their site and buy their videos etc. I would take anything they say with a huuuge pinch of salt.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I believe that ATS puts all of those stories in the hoax bin. There seems to be a lack of good info backing up the claims.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a reply by Casandra in the thread above.

There was a similar thread posted James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is was moved to the HOAX section.

And another thread that's supposed to show that the original source is unreliable, namely Sorcha Faal: Disinfo Running Rampant: Sorcha Faal Is The Source For The "James Holmes Father" LIBOR Connection

edit on 1-8-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

ETA:I edited my first sentence because I didn't want anyone to take it the wrong way.
edit on 1-8-2012 by liejunkie01 because: ETA:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Doesn't work on me- I have yet to buy anything prisonplanet, rense, or ats advertises.

I don't buy that Alex is a shill either....overly dramatic yes.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Whats sick is that mind control goes very far, from direct contact with victims like druggings and patsys to gangstalking and schizophrenia. If voices are from another dimension, they know how to direct them towards a victim for sure.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Doesn't work on me- I have yet to buy anything prisonplanet, rense, or ats advertises.

I don't buy that Alex is a shill either....overly dramatic yes.

I dont know if he is a shill. But it obvious he is motivated by money and fame. A lot of his money hes get from advertising on his shows and at his site.

At one time he has some really good stuff to say but now he just seems desperate to find a conspiracy in anything the sees. its quite sad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join