It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Is The BlackPeopleMeet.com Commercials Racist?"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
BlackPeopleMeet.com is owned by Match.com who is a subsidiary of InterActiveCorp (IAC).

Look them all up on the internet. There is an agenda here and it's called $$$$$$$. There are only so many "groups" you can target, but each group represents $$$$$ in the pocket of IAC.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

I think for $h!ts and giggles, I’m going to start up a membership on this website. I'm a white guy (Accually, I’m half greek and have olive skin), and if I try to join this website, will I be denied? And if so, can I run out into the streets yelling discrimnation?

and....?

Were you denied?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's an unspoken rule: White People Are Not a Group.

Therefore, you may not gather together to discuss "white" issues, promote "white" businesses, form "white" political organizations, nor do any other thing pertaining to your "whiteness".

But....you might be able to form a group called WPANG (see above) to discuss politically correct reasons why WPANaG and must not under any circumstances consider them as such.
edit on 1-8-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What's the point of having a race-based meet website if all the non-applicable groups can join it and flood it with every race except the one the name is based off of ? Seems kind of self defeating...might as well go to a bigger meet site with larger population.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
BlackPeopleMeet.com is owned by Match.com who is a subsidiary of InterActiveCorp (IAC).

Look them all up on the internet. There is an agenda here and it's called $$$$$$$. There are only so many "groups" you can target, but each group represents $$$$$ in the pocket of IAC.

Good find. Can I ask if all of the dissenter if this means that Match.com is racist? I just cannot see what all the fuss is. It is merely good ole capitalism which is a wonderful thing to behold.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Tiger5 because: typo

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Then why are there a ton of European American scholarships? Senate is a group of all white people too.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
We will never truly overcome racism until we start taking race out of the title of things...

Keep mentioning race. Keep getting racism.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yes. But it's okay, because they're black. They're allowed to be racist because their great great grandparents were slaves and now the world owes them something.

edit on 8-1-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Truthfinder666

Sigh here we go again, this forum is either filled with christian myths, devil stories or idiotic anti black propoganda
Wow! You obviously know a lot for being a new member of 20 days. Give me a break...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Why does everyone forget the whole Jim Crow laws and the civil rights act that was only passed in the 1960's? Why bring up slavery when that's the least timeline relevant things black people get upset over?

It's not like racism against blacks has ended anyway. Banks still won't loan to black people with they have a better job, credit, and everything than whites. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You know, the makers of this site and many others are all from the same company, they could care less who thinks what about it other than you wanting to use it to find a someone. $$$ is they're concerns.

There are even cases of companies taking advantage of special interest hatred groups via marketing printing, mailing, catering and etc.. and the company overseeing these hatred groups fundraisers and such are of the exact racial or religious group that the hatred groups, hate. lol

edit on 1-8-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moneyisgodlifeisrented
You know, the makers of this site and many others are all from the same company, they could care less who thinks what about it other than you wanting to use it to find a someone. $$$ is they're concerns.

There are even cases of companies taking advantage of special interest hatred groups via marketing printing, mailing, catering and etc.. and the company overseeing these hatred groups fundraisers and such are of the exact racial or religious group that the hatred groups, hate. lol

edit on 1-8-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)
You are 100% correct! It has always been about the money, and it always will be.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
We will never truly overcome racism until we start taking race out of the title of things...

This is the most idiotic argument I have ever heard...and it is used mainly by racists themselves.

Stop talking about my racism...and then it won't be a problem

edit on 1-8-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Christian Mingle
Where Christians can Find other Christians...

Change that to people of the Islamic faith and the average American would assume that it was a terror cell.

Like the other poster said: It's targeted marketing.
There is one big difference though. Black and white people can be Christians. Black people can’t be white, and white people can’t be black.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I just googled "white dating" and those dating sites really do exist. Plenty of them apparently.
I doubt they'd make it to nationwide TV though.

In any case...company owners should be able to offer anything they like. Whether "all black" or "all white" or "all mixed"...its none of my Business.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

This is the most idiotic argument I have ever heard...and it is used mainly by racists themselves.

Stop talking about my racism...and then it won't be a problem

edit on 1-8-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)
Ok genius, what’s your answer..
Peace,
Love,
And Obama-jad Care?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Peace,
Love,
And Obama-jad Care?

Time and Darwinism.

Old racist will die...and people unintelligent enough to be racist have a good chance of dying from something stupid they do.

But until that time...it is up to us to call out the racists and hopefully shame them into hiding if nothing else. This has worked in the real world...very rarely will you hear an idiot make a racist statement out in public...but get them in a private setting or on the internet...and the stupid just spills right out of their mouth.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Ignoring things is not a way to get rid of it.

It would be like saying, ignore banking corruption...it'll get rid of itself. It's completely stupid logic.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Peace,
Love,
And Obama-jad Care?

Time and Darwinism.

Old racist will die...and people unintelligent enough to be racist have a good chance of dying from something stupid they do.

But until that time...it is up to us to call out the racists and hopefully shame them into hiding if nothing else. This has worked in the real world...very rarely will you hear an idiot make a racist statement out in public...but get them in a private setting or on the internet...and the stupid just spills right out of their mouth.

Back in 94, I dated a black woman for almost a year. It didn’t work out for the best but we still remain friends to this very day.

We used to go to parties quite often back then, and my white friends didn’t really have a problem with it, but when we got around a lot of black people, it was a BIG issue. It even leads to fights. You are right when you say the racists need to be called out, but they need to be called out on both sides. Would you not agree?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

but they need to be called out on both sides. Would you not agree?

Pretty sure everyone knows that every race has its racists. If you're against any racism you're against all racism. I don't get the logic with that question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join