It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost stories/experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this is a ghost experience. I was walking down the stiars at night to my kitchen, and it felt like something/someone was staring at me. No one was there but the feeling didn't go away. When i got to my room it was gone. Also share any ghost experiences.. im interested in that stuff

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think sometimes we all get the feeling something is watching us,

What you need to ask yourself is,

1, have you had any other experinces in the house?
2, has anyone else in your house felt like this?

It could be your own fear but Yes there could also be a spirit there aswell
Good news is that it must mean no harm to you as its not done anything to scare you.

You could alway check out the history of the house and also write down when you get this feeling and where you may see a patteren

Also have a look around this paranormal forum and you will see many threads with stories of ghosts ect, im sure you will enjoy the read,

Asala

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
A good way to start finding the experiences that others have posted about is to review the threads on this forums' index page:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may also use the ATS boolean or integrated Google search features to look up specifics. Here are some links. ATS Search Feature and its related guide, Using the Boolean Search

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
I think sometimes we all get the feeling something is watching us,

What you need to ask yourself is,

1, have you had any other experinces in the house?
2, has anyone else in your house felt like this?

It could be your own fear but Yes there could also be a spirit there aswell
Good news is that it must mean no harm to you as its not done anything to scare you.

You could alway check out the history of the house and also write down when you get this feeling and where you may see a patteren

Also have a look around this paranormal forum and you will see many threads with stories of ghosts ect, im sure you will enjoy the read,

Asala

that makes sense..yay!

top topics

join