It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversations Of The Earth [APWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
As the full moon rises the oceans swell in response. 'we hear you sister, the time has come again'

As the oceans swell the earth groans in response. 'we feel you sister, we will always support your weight'

As the earth groans the wind blows in response. 'we see your pain sister, we will carry your message'

As the wind blows the trees bow in response. 'we understand sister, the pain of the earth'

As the trees bow the the animals cry in response 'we will tell the others sister, though they wont listen'

As the animals cry we have no response '.............

As the full moon sets it lessens in response. 'we will give you more time brothers'
edit on 1-8-2012 by coven83 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I like how you acknowledge the responses of the earth in relation to actual events. You bring a bearing to the forefront of what actually occurs in nature. SnF.

You could, however, expand a bit and let your thoughts flow a bit more. It's rather choppy to read.

I expect a few more entries from you this month on this topic.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

My wife is Navajo, it is intended to be in the style of Native Americans. Perhaps it is not choppy to me because I wrote it.

Yes I will have at least one more entry.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83

At least one? Ahem.

I expect several. That's a challenge.

The point of these contests are to challenge yourself, to strive to write better, and to rise to the occasion.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I really loved this story Coven short, simple but really deep at the same time.

top topics

join