It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Summon an ANGEL

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
reply to post by Rapha
But according to the Bible, Yahweh was a nasty entity. Murderous, jealous, cruel, power hungry...

I would not want to summon his crew (so called "angels").

I would agree with the word 'jealous' and that is all.

How can He 'murder', that which He alone has created with His own hands ?

Speaking as a software developer, I wonder how many innocent 'trons' I have murdered over the years after I initially created my programs.

Anyway in the latter stages of the Bible, YHWH is more forgivable. Take a look at Nineveh where He gave them 40 days to clean up their act. The people repented, YHWH forgave them and didn't destroy them.

Like I said, His angels cannot be summoned by anyone other than Him.

Apparently, according to what I have learnt from a fallen seraph, many of His angels are with Him in Heaven and don't even know what sin is as they have never experienced it or been allowed to witness sin in a mortal world like this one.

The only angels that are around us now are low level angels or messengers/guides and of course the fallen angels who never seem to realise that He has compete control of time and the future.
edit on 18-8-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If you are summoning demons then you are summoning angels... Your answer is in your question..

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Summon an angel?

Just pray. If they're out there and they want to hear you, they will. There are rituals on the web on how to call angels and most rituals involve prayer or special invocations. Most commonly called are the four arch angels, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel who represent the four Earth elements - air, water, fire earth. As the previous poster mentioned however, the archangels rarely appear and usually lower angels, soldiers will appear.

But do be careful.

If you believe in angels then you must believe in demons. And to call upon one, you may attract the other. According to theology and history, angels are fierce creatures, warriors of God. I'm not sure I'd actually want to see one appear but for myself, I know they are out there watching over us.
edit on 18-8-2012 by Charmeine because: typos

edit on 18-8-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

How can He 'murder', that which He alone has created with His own hands ?

This is not a very intelligent thing to say. If you created something, that means that it is not possible to 'murder' it? It doesn't matter if a parent created a child, if they kill it, it is MURDER.

Apparently, according to what I have learnt from a fallen seraph, many of His angels are with Him in Heaven and don't even know what sin is as they have never experienced it or been allowed to witness sin in a mortal world like this one.

What you have "learnt", how do you know that the information you received from this so-called fallen seraph is true?

Anyway in the latter stages of the Bible, YHWH is more forgivable. Take a look at Nineveh where He gave them 40 days to clean up their act. The people repented, YHWH forgave them and didn't destroy them.

I wonder why that is? I thought this "eternal" God was supposed to be unchanging? That not one tittle of his law shall ever pass? So why the mercy now?

Like I said, His angels cannot be summoned by anyone other than Him.///

The only angels that are around us now are low level angels or messengers/guides and of course the fallen angels who never seem to realise that He has compete control of time and the future.

And how do you KNOW this? How can you KNOW that this is true?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
What you have "learnt", how do you know that the information you received from this so-called fallen seraph is true?

He answered certain spiritual questions with answers that made sense to me concerning the Rephaim.

However, looking at his name, sometimes I wonder if I have been led down a chocolate treat cookie path into a trap by the fallen watcher named Azazel.

As its possible to traverse this world in realtime whilst asleep, I once asked if I could see them. They emailed me photographs of their rooms and I successfully astralled into one of them.

However, a room with a white door with black windows at its side suddenly turned into a doorway to Hades. Here I saw a sinner appear in front of me and literally wilt and fade into dust in under 50 seconds.

It was only YHWH behind me that managed to save the lost soul when I mentioned 'have faith in Jesus Christ and you will be saved'.

So its unique events like this that makes me believe that I am in contact with a (assumed) repented fallen seraph.
If the angel is still fallen I am sure I would not have returned from Hades to this world.

I wonder why that is? I thought this "eternal" God was supposed to be unchanging? That not one tittle of his law shall ever pass? So why the mercy now?

So He can change His rules. At least the rules are only going to change for the better. If He changed His rule book for worse I am sure this world would have been vapourised decades ago.

And how do you KNOW this? How can you KNOW that this is true?

If it was a lie, why would he say something like this?
Before I was told this I naturally thought that this world is swarming with both evil and good angels of all levels. His response came as a surprise to me. I believe it because the information was what I least expected.
edit on 20-8-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

Not sure on the angel summoning topic, I guess it should be possible if you have Faith.

Found this site on the matter of invocation of angels, maybe you wanna give it a try ...

angelinvocation.blogspot.com...

Good luck, peace and blessings to you x

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Noobastronomer

ASK FOR HELP
EXPLAIN WHY YOU NEED HELP for me it was OH GOD, WMD please help whereever you are this was 10 + years ago. Cool aswell to ask for Angel help
Mikael and Gabraiel can here in this sector

To be excactly, in Christianity Demons are not Angels, Demons are Fallen Angels. It's a big difference!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Why would you want to? It doesn't seem to be a really wonderful experience, and encounters with angels usually leave the human in worse shape after. And that's with the good ones. Not that you can tell the good from bad, if you got one. They're of a higher order, it's not like you could understand the differences.

That which you are my thoughts cannot transpose:
Angels are bright still, though the brightest fell;
Though all things foul would wear the brows of grace,
Yet grace must still look so.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join