It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Summon an ANGEL

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Ben81

How about we just stick with the term "higher beings"?

I have done that by saying "angel"
but fallen angels because of the hatred they have for humans
lucifer didnt understand why his father the Creator
loved him egualy to all other soul

he then took the name "the devil" "the trickster" or "the joker"
to wrongly influence humans and driving them away from light into dark

of course the fallen angels are higher beings .. just confuse

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer

Originally posted by XeroOne
Okay, here's how to summon an angel (or Jesus Christ):

1. Set the scene with a few candles and a goat's skull. Incense would also be very nice.
2. Invite a few Mormon friends around. Or Jehovas Witnesses.
3. Sacrifice a human, preferably a sex offender screaming for mercy (you want maximum energy and stuff). Make sure there's lots of blood. The more evil the sacrifice, the more energy points you get.
4. Think of some mystical phrase, and say it backwards three times.

If the above doesn't work, you must repeat the process until you build up enough experience points and unlock the hidden character.
edit on 1-8-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

What?????????? but i thought ANGELS were good folk......

They are, but if you don't perform the sacrifice, you don't get the experience points, and if you don't get the experience points, you can't unlock the special characters.

he then took the name "the devil" "the trickster" or "the joker"
to wrongly influence humans and driving them away from light into dark

A plausible explanation for Ronald McDonald.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

1. Set the scene with a few candles and a goat's skull. Incense would also be very nice.
2. Invite a few Mormon friends around. Or Jehovas Witnesses.
3. Sacrifice a human, preferably a sex offender screaming for mercy (you want maximum energy and stuff). Make sure there's lots of blood. The more evil the sacrifice, the more energy points you get.

If the above doesn't work, you must repeat the process until you build up enough experience points and unlock the hidden character.

What?????????? but i thought ANGELS were good folk......

They are, but if you don't perform the sacrifice, you don't get the experience points, and if you don't get the experience points, you can't unlock the special characters.

i really don't want to waste my time gaining experience points........are there any cheat codes i can use??....there is always a cheat code ryt??

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Understood, and it does - thanks for contributing

Doing a little looking, Liber Loagaeth is apparently also known as the Book of Enoch, and supposedly derives from hidden information in the actual Book(s) of Enoch.

There you go, teaching me another new thing for the day! Take care.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Many moons ago I was exploring all routes to alternate forms of consciousness and stumbled across the very question you asked. After reading texts old and new I read about something referred to as the Holy Guardian Angel. As a former catholic this made me chuckle....its worth a read but here's a summary to give you an overview: Crowley, The Holy Guardian Angel, Abramelin
edit on 8/1/2012 by atzmaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have read two good books on connecting to Spirit Guides and Angel Guardians. No, they aren't the same thing.
The Angels are spiritually enlightened beings that have never been incarnated as anything else. A spirit guide has had to live at least one lifetime on Earth.

The first book: Spirit Guides, Angel Guardians, by Richard Webster. This book tells you how to make contact.

The second book: Ask Your Guides, by Sonia Choquette. This book tells you how to connect to your divine support system.

Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Look, you're sort of asking a question that's on the right track but....

You're not getting it. Why summon an angel? for what? Like if you have an emergency you summon one to try and help you? Is that it?

I'll give you a much better idea....

You invite God into your heart. Now if you have a problem Angels are on it before you can even ask. Plus if you want to share an issue with someone you share it direct with God himself. And he will listen, and if he decides to act, which he has in countless cases, then you'll know it.

But for a non believer to just try and summon and demon or an angel? that's weird. I know demons would be open to being summoned that's for sure. But once they are they're no turning them away and they're bother you for possibly your whole life.

So no, forget the angels and the demons and just invite God into you and you'll be amazed at what happens.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Look, you're sort of asking a question that's on the right track but....

You're not getting it. Why summon an angel? for what? Like if you have an emergency you summon one to try and help you? Is that it?

I'll give you a much better idea....

You invite God into your heart. Now if you have a problem Angels are on it before you can even ask. Plus if you want to share an issue with someone you share it direct with God himself. And he will listen, and if he decides to act, which he has in countless cases, then you'll know it.

But for a non believer to just try and summon and demon or an angel? that's weird. I know demons would be open to being summoned that's for sure. But once they are they're no turning them away and they're bother you for possibly your whole life.

So no, forget the angels and the demons and just invite God into you and you'll be amazed at what happens.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You make a thread saying "How to summon an ANGEL" but you don't say WHO is the angel of? Which god is this angel of?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
You make a thread saying "How to summon an ANGEL" but you don't say WHO is the angel of? Which god is this angel of?

which GOD do you recommend ??

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

Since the basis of reality is truth and freedom, peace (just look at nature - sure some animals are violent but it is generally peaceful), and always giving (crops/food, rain/water, sun/light/life)....

I would want a god which follow these qualities of reality: Truth, Freedom, Peace, and Always-Giving...

Either that or one with immense love - never angry, never wrathful and very accepting...

We can call it "Source" since this is the basis of reality (nature)...
edit on 3-8-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Since the basis of reality is truth and freedom, peace (just look at nature - sure some animals are violent but it is generally peaceful), and always giving (crops/food, rain/water, sun/light/life)....

I would want a god which follow these qualities of reality: Truth, Freedom, Peace, and Always-Giving...

Either that or one with immense love - never angry, never wrathful and very accepting...

We can call it "Source" since this is the basis of reality (nature)...
edit on 3-8-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

well to be honest......ANGEL usually defaults to an opinion of "GOOD"(well at least according to me)..........and like i said in my OP ...i don't believe in this stuff ....i was just curious that if one can summon DEMONS then why not ANGELS
edit on 3-8-2012 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Well if these angels are serving a god that demands worship, they may not be all that "good",

just sayin'

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Generally, it's called a "spirit guide". Go ahead and Google it. I'm sure you know how to do that, at least.

it was a long hard battle....but i finally figured it out and Googled Spirit Guides and it talks nothing about how to summon it.. you know like spells and all that magical stuff(i play way too many rpg's) .spirit guides are way less cooler i guess..

I wouldn't just believe an internet website on how to do it either. I have accomplished this, through a ritual I learned in a book called "The Golden Dawn," by Israel Regardie, and a few other things I leaned though "Modern Magick: Eleven Lessons in the High Magickal Arts," by Donald Michael Kraig. Now keep in mind, both of these books is more than a college course, and it takes years of study and practice to be successful in your endeavor. However, if you set your mind to meeting your Spirit Guide, more power to you. Meeting mine helped me in too many ways to count.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Such a feat could be probable, but it would take an immense amount of self discipline and practice. You could possibly summon demons/ spirits from the Goetia or key of Solomon, that is if you can decipher the rituals. Finding the original text would do you more good however finding it would be nearly impossible as it was thicker than today's standard bible. Wheres todays knock off versions of the book re written by Aleister Crowley in the late 19th century contains less complete and detailed information. Which makes summoning difficult if not impossible, worst of all the book interprets the text as summoning being more laid back like you can have a nice chat with the spirits. As far as I can assume the sacred order of the golden dawn or even possibly the Freemasons may/ or may not have additional information. Known as Mr. Crowley and his colleagues along with his master were members of golden dawn.

As far as angelic summonings are concerned, you'd be playing a pretty dangerous game. Say for instance angels could be described as very powerful spirits. summoning one would require some know how and messing with some pretty hefty magic (not pulling rabbit from hat kind either), imagine trying to lasso a comet, or a 5 year old trying to diffuse an atomic bomb. Supposedly according to obscure sources, such knowledge on summoning was supposedly passed down from god to Solomon, hence the Goetia. However such ancient texts were most likely lost when the library at Alexandria was burned. The ancient Babylonians or even possibly the Zoroastrians may have possessed such knowledge.

I would never recommend such a task but i do share the same curiostiy. I would recommend searching for some old texts, possibly joining a few societies or orders. they keep their knowledge pretty sacred and secret. Anyhow I wouldn't trust any modern forms of summoning or even modern texts or research. I'd say hit the stacks and see what you can find. I'd be interested in what your search may turn up, best of luck.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm not fully grasping this why post about something that may be impossible. All i see is post about what may be and what could be, but wether or not it is possible to "summon angels" was not even proven in this post. Just another dead end.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
[qu
ooute]Originally posted by XeroOne

2. Iynvite a few Mormon friends around. Or Jehovas Witnesses.

HAHAHAHAHA.

To the OP, just ask an angel to contact you. Summoning is to use force. You don't do that with a friendly being.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
No one can summon angels,they are of free will just like us. What you are talking about is not an angel, they do gods will in helping mankind. I find it really hard that you think this complete false hood. Have some respect and stop talking complete rubbish

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I wouldn't recommend summoning one involving the usages of carbon monoxide/drugs/whatever. Those pagan spells and the claims that something has become real is all hallucinations. I seen ghosts in the past, but I had a sleep problem where I am partly asleep living in the dream world while awake and I think they were hallucinations.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Reptillia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

But according to the Bible, Yahweh was a nasty entity. Murderous, jealous, cruel, power hungry...

I would not want to summon his crew (so called "angels").

No sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join