It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Summon an ANGEL

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yep you heard me right...... I mean the majority of the threads started in here are about summoning DEMONS ..Which i don't believe in the first place and am baffled at all the so called DEMON SUMMONERS(if that is a word) giving out tips on how to do it.. So my point is if you can summon DEMONS why not ANGELS?? .....

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

Generally, it's called a "spirit guide". Go ahead and Google it. I'm sure you know how to do that, at least.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer
Yep you heard me right...... I mean the majority of the threads started in here are about summoning DEMONS ..Which i don't believe in the first place and am baffled at all the so called DEMON SUMMONERS(if that is a word) giving out tips on how to do it.. So my point is if you can summon DEMONS why not ANGELS?? .....

Well, according to common goetia, you can.

I personally won't ever tinker with it, though, since who knows what you might actually be ending up with if it works. You really want to chance it and trust what shows up?

Enochian magick may also figure in here, but I believe the Calls are possibly supposed to result in the apocalypse or something about as unpleasant, so I'd recommend staying away from that as well - it's much more labor and learning-intensive that most other forms anyway, from what I hear.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Technically the "demon" summoners are angel summoners.

Thats what demons are in Christian theology at least.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Generally, it's called a "spirit guide". Go ahead and Google it. I'm sure you know how to do that, at least.

it was a long hard battle....but i finally figured it out and Googled Spirit Guides and it talks nothing about how to summon it.. you know like spells and all that magical stuff(i play way too many rpg's) .spirit guides are way less cooler i guess..

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It is my understanding that there are spells and intricate rituals for summoning Angels in the hidden books that were taken out of the Bible years ago. Try looking into The Book of Solomon or The Book of Enoch. Apocrypha is what the collection of hidden books is called I think. Search engines are your friend.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Do you have a source for this?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by benrl

Do you have a source for this?

Have a look HERE

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by drivebricker

I'm not seeing any gospels of Jesus in there. Even the Apocrypha is incomplete, eh? How about Mary Magdelene? Or St. Sarah? No?

Certain parties are doing their damnedest to keep that s**t under wraps. Can't spill the beans!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

If you have had a NDE and journeyed to sheol, then simply post the vision on the internet and wait.

In my case the angel came to me and verified that it was a valid vision of what this world will soon turn into without YHWH's endless love.

Note: Angels under YHWH's command are un-summable for humans/elitists/satanists etc.

If you believe in ghosts, then you have to believe in demons as well. They are words for the same spiritual entity.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

It is my understanding that there are spells and intricate rituals for summoning Angels in the hidden books that were taken out of the Bible years ago. Try looking into The Book of Solomon or The Book of Enoch. Apocrypha is what the collection of hidden books is called I think. Search engines are your friend.

I think you're thinking of the Lesser Keys of Solomon (I hadn't heard of other Solomon grimoires, but they might be out there). Not aware of any version of the BOE having much to do with goetia, as it pretty much just elaborates on the events in genesis and gives directions for making a solar declinometer.

Sefer Yetzirah MIGHT have something along these lines as well. It's been too long since I've looked into any of this to provide more than that offhand.

EDIT: The Black Raven might also apply here, although I've only ever heard of it being used for the demonic. Not sure why it wouldn't, though...again, I'm not RECOMMENDING digging into any of this.
edit on 8/1/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Technically the "demon" summoners are angel summoners.

Thats what demons are in Christian theology at least.

you mean fallen angels summoners

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

How about we just stick with the term "higher beings"?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Okay, here's how to summon an angel (or Jesus Christ):

1. Set the scene with a few candles and a goat's skull. Incense would also be very nice.
2. Invite a few Mormon friends around. Or Jehovas Witnesses.
3. Sacrifice a human, preferably a sex offender screaming for mercy (you want maximum energy and stuff). Make sure there's lots of blood. The more evil the sacrifice, the more energy points you get.
4. Think of some mystical phrase, and say it backwards three times.

If the above doesn't work, you must repeat the process until you build up enough experience points and unlock the hidden character.
edit on 1-8-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

In my case the angel came to me and verified that it was a valid vision of what this world will soon turn into without YHWH's endless love.

You sir are really special...no seriously...correct me if i'am wrong..You don't summon Angels...Angels summon you eh?? i mean really that's gotta mean something right??
edit on 1-8-2012 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

I'm not really sure about any of it. I had just seen something on television a few months ago where some religious scholars were discussing it and they actually showed some of the intricate symbols that have to be drawn for spells to summon particular Angels. I was wrestling my two year old grandbaby whilst trying to watch it, so I didn't really get to focus on the program as I would have liked to. I just figured it might make a good jumping off point for someone who is interested in such things.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
Okay, here's how to summon an angel (or Jesus Christ):

1. Set the scene with a few candles and a goat's skull. Incense would also be very nice.
2. Invite a few Mormon friends around. Or Jehovas Witnesses.
3. Sacrifice a human, preferably a sex offender screaming for mercy (you want maximum energy and stuff). Make sure there's lots of blood. The more evil the sacrifice, the more energy points you get.
4. Think of some mystical phrase, and say it backwards three times.

If the above doesn't work, you must repeat the process until you build up enough experience points and unlock the hidden character.
edit on 1-8-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

What?????????? but i thought ANGELS were good folk......

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If angels and/or demons are real, I think step 1 in summoning one would look like this:

Summoning and angel:
1. Die.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

You sir are really special...no seriously...correct me if i'am wrong..You don't summon Angels...Angels summon you eh?? i mean really that's gotta mean something right??

No I am no more different to John Doe down the next block.
I cannot summon angels.

The angel simply verified what I saw. That is all.

I am simply a mortal who has had a horrific NDE experience in the company of 3 negative entities or fallen angels whilst in Tartarus.

BTW. Tartarus is the homeland of the Rephaim. YHWH was simply reminding me of where I will return to on Judgement Day if I turn away from Him.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

ASK FOR HELP
EXPLAIN WHY YOU NEED HELP for me it was OH GOD, WMD please help whereever you are this was 10 + years ago. Cool aswell to ask for Angel help
Mikael and Gabraiel can here in this sector

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join