It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hacks IRS Database — Publishes Romney Tax Returns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Article Link

He earned $23,425,316 and paid $412.18 in federal income taxes. This calculates to a federal tax rate of 0.0018%. How did Romney get his tax burden so low? According to his return, he had approximately $23,407,000 in itemized deductions. These deductions ranged from $78,923 for “Toupee Creators Unlimited” and $41,826 for “Spray-on tan services” to a $3.8 million dollar write-off for a trip to Las Vegas with potential campaign donors.

The Romney family also paid salaries to their numerous employees including, two yacht captains, three pilots for their private jets, two professional dog walkers, one toupee stylist and a “live-in contortionist”. What someone does with a live-in contortionist, one can only speculate.

However, the $891,064 Romney spent on an “EWS Donor Party at the Pennsylvania Mansion” might give us a clue. While the return does not indicate what “EWS” stands for, given that the deducted supplies for the party included “Venetian masks, alcohol, lubricant and various Egyptian leather accessories” it was most likely an “Eyes Wide Shut” party.

Mod Edit-Starting A New Thread?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 8/1/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--proper formatting.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Im surprised he even paid a penny, good work on there part though and to be honest Americans should probably start marching on Federal buildings and setting fire to things after hearing this.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well now if true thats interesting...

So again I can hear the shouts of this as being proof Anon is CIA, going after romney for the sitting prez...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
How dare he write off spray on tans and live in contortionist!

Disgraceful.

link   
Awesome if true! What amazing political news. The people are really overcoming the tyranny.
It seems each successive presidential election is increasingly shamming. 2012 is an exciting time to be around.
Is Romney finished? Do enough people hate one suit (Obama) to vote for an equally evil suit (Romney)? Ron Paul? 2012? Very exciting.

link   

Originally posted by benrl
Well now if true thats interesting...

So again I can hear the shouts of this as being proof Anon is CIA, going after romney for the sitting prez...

IF TRUE?????

Did you even read the article?

Screw it, the OP didnt even read it.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Becoming because: Ashamed for humanity

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Did you read the actual article? This smells like month-old cod. Despite my personal feeling that he uber-sheltered his income in past years and paid ridiculously low taxes, this article does not pass the sniff test.

link   
I would believe a story about an Alien ship landed on the White House before I would believe this story.
....I really don't know which one I would wish were true, both would be sooooo awesome!
Ron Paul 2012!

link   
Hearing its fake...

sources incoming.

It includes the Daily Show jokes.

Such as the spray on tan stuff.

I doubt the Daily show managed to get that right.

Source is like the onion, and whats sad is its already spreading through out the net as real...
edit on 1-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If its true, and it wouldn't surprise me, then that's almost as bad as the MP expenses scandal we had over here across the pond.. disgusting.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Ahhh, that Romney. Truly a man of the common people!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You are aware that Free Wood Post, your source, is a satire site...yes?

From your link

Never mind...I see a MOD moved it to the jokes forum....

Satire Disclaimer
March 7, 2012
By Sarah Wood

Free Wood Post is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within FreeWoodPost.com are fiction, and presumably fake news.

Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

FreeWoodPost.com is intended for a mature, sophisticated, and discerning audienc
www.freewoodpost.com...

Des

edit on 1-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Romney gettin' his freak on!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Everything about Romney is FAKE... even his tan.
40 thousand dollars for spray on tan?
What a bastage.

And toupee creators? is he bald?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thank you sweet little baby jesus with your little hands curled into a ball for moving this article.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

You are aware that Free Wood Post, your source, is a satire site...yes?

From your link

Never mind...I see you posted in jokes forum....

Satire Disclaimer
March 7, 2012
By Sarah Wood

Free Wood Post is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within FreeWoodPost.com are fiction, and presumably fake news.

Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

FreeWoodPost.com is intended for a mature, sophisticated, and discerning audienc
www.freewoodpost.com...

Des

No he posted it in breaking news. He doesnt get off that easy.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

I thought I saw it originally in breaking news. You're right, the OP was either not very observant, or a pot stirrer. Glad a MOD moved it.....

Thanks for validating my own eyes....

Des

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Sorry... But that is not real news.
That's made up stuff.
It is a Joke.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Nah, it's real.

LIKE HIS HAIR.

HAHAHAHA

Show us it's false Romney. Prove they made it all up.
And let me pull your hair.

I like Romney about as much as Obama. Bleh.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Wow, I had to pay 200.oo on the 4000 i made last year. I'm beginning to smell rats from the upper class!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join