It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genuine Paranormal Activity Caughts On Tape.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This footage seems genuine so far, what do you guys think of this investigation.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DisUglyBoyHere

what is the faint robotic voice in the background? I can't tell if that is part of their crew or not?
edit on 1-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I havent seen many ghost data shares that dont speak english? Still interesting in the beginning I see two sets of lights but I dont know if those are the cams.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DisUglyBoyHere

I cant view it (on my mobile) until Im home, can you please explain what the video is of, for those of use unable to see it yet

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
These types of investigations are fun, done a few outdoor ones myself but from a very sceptical point of view. To me I didn't see anything that would convince me of paranormal activity, to be fair to the investigators they do admit to some of the evidence as being influenced by environmentals (the wind) - always a consideration when outdoors.
Lights going on and off can be dodgy batteries or temperature variation, the K2 meter that measures EMF is triggered so easily by mobile phone background chatter - phones off is the only sure way there and the EVP distortion could have come from all manner of electrical equipment they are using in close proximity.
I've known motion sensors triggered outdoors by rodents, so easy to get spooked in a heightened sense of awareness. The lights that look like eyes are most likely IR lights for the camera's on a timed trigger or motion detection.

I do believe in 'something' because I've witnessed things beyond logical explanation, but upon evaluation of the video I remain unconvinced they actually caught anything of note. Just my opinion of course.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
They use a "Ghost Box"?

Really?

top topics

join