It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Tea Party Strategy Wins Texas Senate Seat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

sooo....
None then?
Is that your final answer?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nunyadammm

sooo....
None then?

You want one guy that lived up to expectations? What will that prove? Everyone falls short of perfection but I’ll play your game and throw two names for you to attack. How about Justin Amash from MI and Mick Mulvaney from SC?

There is a ranking conducted by clubforgrowth that lists how well Tea Party freshman have followed the principles of limited government and economic freedom.

Now answer my question – if not TTP than WHAT?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by BubbaJoe

The Tea Party Movement is nothing more than an astroturf organization supported by the rich white Koch brothers who want to cut taxes for more rich white brothers, all the while convincing real life middle class people that their freedoms are being taken away by a black man in the white house. All the while, the tea party folks will take more from their constituents.

Because you also seem to be very cynical I will ask you the same question; what is the alternative??

Share with me the right direction for my anger and distrust with the current system, sir.

I have a feeling most of us, if not all of us are dissatisfied with the current system, however moving farther left or right is not the answer. We need to find common ground and build upon that as opposed to tearing down things that are working along with those that aren't. I for one am tired of seeing the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, however some in the tea party movement have no issue with Americans dieing in the streets from lack of food or medical care. Americans cheering to let someone die during the republican debates showed me exactly where these people stand. I am not sure that I am proud to call myself an American any longer, or to admit to people that I served my country as a young man.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by nunyadammm

sooo....
None then?

You want one guy that lived up to expectations?

Just one. That is all I am asking for.

What will that prove?

That there is a reason to support the TP over the GOP. But if you are not interested in differentiating between the two, as I figured...

...then cool.

So you support a party that according to you has failed to do anything. Not only that, you want them to do more of it because it worked out so well you cannot even find one nice thing any of them did.

Everyone falls short of perfection but I’ll play your game and throw two names for you to attack. How about Justin Amash from MI and Mick Mulvaney from SC?

So I got my ONE SINGLE NAME eh? Boy that TP is rocking for your freedoms isnt it?

There is a ranking conducted by clubforgrowth that lists how well Tea Party freshman have followed the principles of limited government and economic freedom.

Let me guess, it is so important and accurate that I need to go find it for myself?

Now answer my question – if not TTP than WHAT?

Nope. First I gotta go research your one man and your club. You want an actual response don't you?

I honestly thought you would fight a lot better before just lying down and giving up like this. One name. Wow. I will get back to ya.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join