It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Universities which are funded by DoD/DARPA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This topic might be in the wrong forum, but I wanted to just find out as to which Universities are funded by the DoD and DARPA like the one James Holmes (the Aurora shooter) was attending to in the neuroscience department division which is recently discussed esp. on the Alex Jones show. According to the reports, he attanded a neruoscience project which is funded by DARPA. Maybe a military project like MKULTRA or something.

So, is there like a complete list of these Universities which are funded by the DoD and DARPA like the one James Holmes was going to which was the Univ. of Colorado? I know there are more Universities out there which might carry out these mind control projects funded by DARPA and the DoD.
But does someone have a complete list?

I need a list to prove if these are ture statements or not.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
...........So,
we are supposed to do your research on your topic of interest?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
All I came up with were these results. But I want a complete list of which Universitites are in fact funded by DARPA and DoD if its true.

But I dont know if these are the ones I want to see.

www.defense.gov...
www.nwopc.org/files/PentaVersitiesByState.pdf
radicalreference.info...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by darpa999

DARPA and other similar agencies do not fund universities exactly. They fund individual research teams which happen to work at universities and other government labs. The researchers themselves have to apply, with detailed research proposals, and be evaluated in a tough competitive process. The universities they work at tax the grants, so for every $1 available to do research (mostly pay for people's salaries to work), the university might get 50 cents as their "fee" for the wonderful central administration who do oh so much for them.

As far as the list as to "what universities are funded"---over a few years, there will probably be groups from virtually every top 50 science & engineering research university on the list, meaning somebody at the school at one point got some money from some government program.
edit on 2-8-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Does your US institution have an engineering, applied math or applied physics dept.? If so I can almost guarantee they have received some DOD research grants or are desperately trying to get some. Some of the best research comes out of these institutions.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Practically all of them most likely. Like others have said, it's the research teams that get the grants. The only ways to find out? Hope an undergrad says something and/or use common sense.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Here is a partial list of Universities receiving DARPA funding in 2011.

www.esd.whs.mil...

top topics

join