It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Last night I had a dream. I have been having similar dreams for a few months now but this is the first time I could put a date in the dream. In these dreams the military is pretty much everywhere. Jets, helicpoters and other military aircraft are everywhere as well. Oftentimes I am involved to some extent having been "retired" from the army for six years or so now and having been called back into service for some reason. There always seems to be some kind of promise that I will be paid significantly for my service. Sometimes in these dreams the sky is full of jets going back and forth. The shore is speckled by warships in the distance everynow and then firing into the sky. Clearly there is a significant air battle going on but there is never much action on the ground in the dreams. In these dreams (when I am part of the military) I feel more like a security guard than a soldier.
But last night in my dream I was finally able to place a date. In this dream there was not much military action but there were a lot of soldiers around. I remember seeing a black jet landing at a nearby airport. But it was October Holloween... Lots of people were dressed in costumes. People were out having fun. Still there were lots of soldiers on the streets... Lots of military vehicles...

My wife and I were arguing. I had to go somewhere and she didn't want me to go anywhere... It seemed like there was a lot of tension in the air. Everyone was trying to have fun but everyone was very nervous about something... Whe I woke up I had a very uneasy feeling. Every time I have a dream like these I throw up as soon as I wake up...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Every time I have a dream like these I throw up as soon as I wake up...

Every time I read one of these dream posts.

I get the same reaction...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Then why do you bother to read them?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Although it is a very informative reply, I would hate to miss out on these gems of information, I think you should stop reading these threads for your own well being.

To the OP, thanks for sharing. A lot of people are putting an event around that time. It could just be stress, and I think a lot of people are hoping for any kind of change this year.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A few months ago I had another dream. It was actually pretty good. I was living in a really nice apartment. I was there with my whole family. I had a 1911 on my side. I heard someone working in the hallway. I opened a door and a maintenance guy was fixing something. He was armed. He looked at my gun and said "Don't worry you won't need that anymore." I also remember that I was working on a project to rebuild the new city. I have no idea what happened to it. Nor do I know why I was involved in rebuilding it. I am not an architect, engineer or anything like that.

The rest is a little fuzzy but after that I ended up on a weird walk around the city. I can't even describe it well it was so weird. But I had gotten separated from my wife and spent the night looking for here everywhere. Likewise she was looking for me. I would find her or she would find me but then we would end up getting separated again. Finally right before dawn we found eachother and finally found our way back to the normal part of the city which in the dream I had been responsible for building. It was beautiful. Large brick and glass buildings. Everything was so clean and looked brand new. I looked at my wife and said something along the lines of "well looks like we did a good job; hopefully it will stay this way." Then i woke up.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DamTyD

I have read a lot of threads and I think many people can sense that something is about to happen. Then again something always is about to happen somewhere. Maybe it is part of our aminal instincts.. Like when birds leave before a hurricane... Maybe it is because well obviously the world (especially financially) is a mess right now. Maybe it is because we spend too much time on ATS...

I don't know but I have had a lot of similar dreams. I will try to put as much as I can remember about them here when I have time.
edit on 1-8-2012 by crazyguy2012 because: Spelling...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I've never posted in this section of ATS before and very rarely ever read the "I had a dream" threads but something told me to read this one. Well I just picked my butt of the floor to type this. I am too retired Army (Infantry) Reserve Gray Area ( which to those that don't know it means you continue to earn points and pay raises for your retirement at age 60, the trade off... you can be called back at any time). I've been having damn near the same dream for about 6 months now. I've been called back, things are happening in the air, the citizens are tense, but we (the ground forces) are doing nothing but guard duty. Now I don't think to much of that because who wants a 50 year old fat man to fight but I just thought it odd when I read your post. Oh and my dreams of this really, really stick with me when usually I barely remember my dreams.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by moderateAmerican

I have had quite a few of these in the last few months. There is never any ground action. In one dream the skies were filled with jets zooming back and forth in formation. In other dreams there were always a few jets and helicopters in the sky.

Also even though I am back in the army in most of these dreams and I am armed but I am never in uniform. In another dream my family and I were living in a big hotel. I remember driving around in a golf cart checking to make sure my men were still at their posts. Then I went back to the hotel and my wife and I went to the hotel bar to have a couple of drinks. I remember there being a few celebrities being there, not big names but people you would recognize... Everyone was trying to act like nothing was happening but we were all a little on edge.

The other weird thing is even though I didnt tell her about this my wife told me she had a strange dream last night. I asked her about what and she said we were in a park and there were lots of soldiers all around.

edit on 1-8-2012 by crazyguy2012 because: spelling and grammer...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

Im big into dreams, and yours, I LIKE! Call me crazy......... CALL ME crazy!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

These are real dreams I have had. I am not quite decided whether I "like" them or not. I am not going to go as far as saying that they are predicting anything. But I rarely have repetitive dreams and this one has been a constant theme. Also I am dreaming about being back in the army... Even when I was in I never dreamt about it that I can recall. To think about it I don't think I have ever had dreams about work. I have had dreams about parties, vacations, family matters, etc. but I don't remember ever having a dream about work... Of course why would anyone want to dream about working???

What about these dreams do you like?
edit on 3-8-2012 by crazyguy2012 because: added last sentence...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012

Then why do you bother to read them?

Because he felt like expressing a moderately low level of disdain for the subject. Venting of sorts, i presume. Probably due to the fact that these things need time frames and specifics, which are very rarely given accurately when it comes to this realm of discussion.

With that said, wouldn't it be a good thing if your dream turned out to be wrong. No battle?
edit on 4-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

I would guess so. But the battles pretty much only occurred in the sky. And aside from seeing a lot of jets and a lot of people on the ground worrying a lot there really wasn't a lot of battle action that I observed.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Maybe China's going to try and overtake us at some point? Did you see anything related to China?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

It was impossible to tell. On the ground there was pretty much no action going on. it was kind of like Martial Law had been declared. Lots of jets going back and forth in the sky. On the coast the there were tons of ships and every now and then they would shoot their guns into the sky. Then the jets would zoom over. I would hear explosions off in the sky.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

The part that appeals to me is that you were recalled back to public service.

new topics

top topics

join