It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just got some bad news.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
thanks for the update, glad you are doing better!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that, I had a friend with a brain tumor she passed away last year though.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

If you have a Christian background, inclination, etc. ask Nigerian Pastor Joshua to heal you. He has helped healed thousands. Or seek out John of God from South America. Here are some links:

www.youtube.com...
www.scoan.org...

Much easier than taking medications, etc.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
* Go on a plant based diet. Reduce vegetable oils such as canola, soy. Instead use coconut, olive, walnut.
* Curcimin (turmeric) is an anti cancer med. Stronger than lots of anti cancer meds out there. This article talks about turmeric and aronia showing significant reduction of brain cancer.
www.naturalnews.com...
www.amazon.com...
* Resveratrol has known published studies that indicate help towards cancer.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Mega dosing is needed to help. You should look at atleast 2-3 grams a day if not 5.
* Juicing should help.
* Look at this study. Basically it says that the regulation of glucose in the brain helps reduce the growth of tumors and could reverse it. Cancer cells are fast growing and need energy to reproduce. Stop eating sugar, fake and real. Also use only slow digesting carbs like steel cut oats, brown rice that do not spike blood sugar. When you juice do not use a lot of fruits. Give up on wheat.
www.nature.com...
* This study talks about nutrition
www.sciencedirect.com...

Good luck!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Thanks for all the advice. I did post this over six months ago now, in which time I've finished 6 cycles of chemo. Both my scans have been good, with the first showing a reduction by 25% the second was a stable scan, which means its not growing. Fingers crossed, so far so good. I am having seizures every now and again, but only small ones. My biggest problem now is the almost chronic fatigue I suffer from.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
When I was going through chemo, one of the women who was being treated with me, described it as a 'profound' tiredness. I understand what you're going though! Once I was at my Mother's house, downstairs from me and I was falling asleep in the rocking chair. She said, "Honey why don't you go upstairs and go to bed." I said, "I would but I'm too tired."

It is an extemely deep and peaceful sleep though. I spent so much time just reading on the couch or in bed and sleeping the hours away. After a while, I forgot what it was like to feel normal. This will pass in time.

Hang in their sweetie. We're still here for you.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I've just came across this - check it out!

"A new potent cancer cure that is very cheap! (6 dollars)" at this link:

Quercetin: A new CANCER CURE (Non-commercial website)
www.acancer.info...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Just come across this thread. I must admit it has saddened me to hear of your illness. I will prey for you tonight. Your a good man. Keep thrashing those dance tunes out brother and best wishes always

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I am so sorry to hear about this.

So, I think you are in dire need of this:

Stay strong!
edit on 15-5-2013 by AlwaysWonder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join