It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange object - Calopezzati (Cosenza), Calabria, Italy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The following two photographs have been taken by a frined of mine Pierpaolo in CALOPEZZATI (COSENZA), Calabria, Italy. He takes photographs of the sky with digital camera ,Nikon COOLPIX 4200, and there is a stange object in the photo when he transfers them to his computer.It is a UFO? I am not able to give an answer, of sure is an authentic photo , Pierpaolo has been fortunate.

Photo with strange object , 30 september 2004, 6.34.16 pm

Photo after 10 second, without strange object , 30 september 2004, 6.34.26 pm

[edit on 25-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
A piece of dirt on the lens of the camera...
I've got that.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Bird of some sort. If you enlarge it a bit, you can see the outline in the blur.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
That doesnt look like anything lol, but this is exactly what I've been preaching over and over to everyone. We waste time with posting pictures of sightings when we know they exist. Hundreds of videos analyzed by experts have proven their real. And there are some hoaxes as well, but you cant discredit the real ones. So why do we still insist on posting below top secret pictures?

Help take the next step:

www.x-ppac.org
www.x-conference.com
www.disclosureproject.org

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There's actually two objects in the first one, and then there is still one object very distant in the second one...the question is, is the object in the second one the nearer object in the first one headed away from the camera? or the futher object in the first one headed to the left?

Interesting pics? The bird suggestion is not convincing though. Especially with there being two objects.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This is a cut of the image at 700% from photoshop. It does not appear more round as it does appear more oblong in shape. Not a bird, and does not appear to be dust.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson
This is a cut of the image at 700% from photoshop. It does not appear more round as it does appear more oblong in shape. Not a bird, and does not appear to be dust.

WOW...! Cool. Now, it is more like a UFO. It was worth postin in this pic, now everyone can clearly see what it is.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well to answer your question, it is a ufo as none of us seem to know what it is.
As for what it realy is? It could be an alien spaceship but it also could be a bird and every thing else in between.

Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson

Yup. Bird. It's flying toward the west and you can see the artifacts/shadows from the moving wings in the wing position (upper 1/3 of body) both above and below the object.

If you knock the contrast up to about 100, you'll see the bird fairly clearly. Remember, it's flying quickly and you catch it as a blur on the camera (not a tactic I recommend, but one I've used successfully with rock art images in my work to recover some of the faded/faint material.)

The bird-blur can be duplicated pretty easily by just about anyone with a digital camera.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
dude thats not a bird. looks more like a rock than a bird. maybe a ufo.....but not a bird

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Do you seriously think its a UFO Spew?

Even if it was a UFO its doesnt really matter until we get government disclosure.

Or maybe its a ghost?

[edit on 24-10-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Superman!!!!!!!

Looks like dirt to me.

Kal

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
stop with the shi**y sentences.. & ATS is supposed to be a "serious" place, & you see people talking shi* all the time

[edit on 25-10-2004 by Kal]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kal
stop with the shi**y sentences.. & ATS is supposed to be a "serious" place, & you see people talking shi* all the time

Well all i can say is, infact i dont have to say anything your post says it all for me.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Activity will be picking up if you want a good chance to get some pictures and you are in the mid-west and west coast look in the early morning hours when the sun is coming up. However the ships won't show themselves near any military bases right now. If there is one lonely cloud in the sky take a picture also.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well, there we have it folks. Get up and get yer cameras ready. As to the pic- Bird, UFO, Elvis, it doesn't matter to me what it is if it's a bunch of blocky pixels, it might as well be a pic of a wad of gum. Who would know?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Does the photographer like to take pictures of birds? I don't know, it looks like the object is moving at a fast speed. It could be a ship of some kind with aliens.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Lol Kaptain.

Why are there so many (New?)members who recently believe themselves to be in contact with aliens or think they are seeing a ufo from about 50 - 100 pixels that just looks like an oval blob?

Its nice and all when members post pictures they believe or want to know if its a ufo, but when people start saying im in contact with aliens and they will be showing up very soon, i start to wonder.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If it was a bird, dont you think the photographer would have noticed it flying by after he snapped the picture? I've always noticed that the majority of UFO pictures that are taken are not originally intended to take a picture of a UFO, but something else in the scenery...they just notice the UFO afterwards when viewing the picture. My guess for the reason why the photographers dont initially notice the UFO when they take the picture is because it passes by so quickly, too quick for the human eye to notice, but the camera captures it. So in my opinion, if the photographer truly didnt notice the object until after uploading it to his computer, and it's not just a speck of dust on the lens, it's probably a UFO.

[edit on 10/11/04 by Meteor_of_War]

mrk

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
That's not a bird or dust, dust or dirt does not make that footprint on a digital camera and a bird does not look like that on a digital camera either. dirt will be black and have a strict outline, dust will not show at all unless it is big due to the size of the lens else the photographer would have noticed it in all other shots too.

Enhanced image:

Zoomed and colour adjusted, you can see the object has a dome shaped top and a small bit at the bottom sticking out, the sape is also a egg shaped saucer type. The dust can be seen as heavy blue dots on the image, the greenier blue dots are jpeg artefacts and image noise

As for the reason they don't notice it right away is becuase the large majority of them shoot on digital camera with lcd screens, these screens are small and you won't notice it unless you zoom in 100% to get a lifesize view of the scene, something you cant do until you take a picture. through a slr camera though you can get a much bigger view in the viewfinder

[edit on 11-11-2004 by mrk]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join